Chapter 2

Give me Back my Cellphone!

(Meanwhile at your state)

You noticed the phone vibrating...

"Y-yah...This is my number!" you said

"Well duuuh! Chanyeol has your phone!" Angel said.

"What am I going to do??" you started to panicked.

"Answer it!" your friends said it in unison.

 

And your finger was almost going to click the call button but you hesitated. “But..” Angel cut your sentence and snatched the phone in your hand.

“Hello?” said Angel. Then you were trying to get the phone but Louisa stopped you. “Yah!! Give me that” you shouted. “Shh..” said Angel then all of you fall into silence

 

“Kris hyung you talk to her. I can’t understand English” said Chanyeol and handed the phone to Kris, Kris look at Chanyeol. “What??” asked Chanyeol. Then D.O. put his hand on Chanyeol’s shoulder. “If I were you go and read the dictionary now.” Said D.O. and the other members laughed and Chanyeol rubbed his neck. Kris sighed and get the phone.

 

“Hi. Umm is this the girls that we met at the back stage lately?” asked Kris. Then you and your friends look at each other. “Yes~ is this Kris oppa?” asked Angel.

 

“Yes. I bet you know why we call you right?” said Kris like a boss.

“Yes. And we know that you guys have our best friend’s phone. Soo.. How can we...”  Angel didn’t finish her sentence when Giella grabbed the phone. “Yah!!! How can I get my cell phone back?” you shouted. Then Kris  rubbed his ears . “Yo!! Relax can you lower your voice its making my ears really hurt. You will get your  cell phone. “ said Kris

 

“WHEN??!!” you asked. Then Louisa grabbed your shoulders “Hey take it easy” said Louisa. Then you took a deep breath.  “Okay. When then you think I can get my cell phone?” you asked calmly.

 

“Umm... maybe not now. Not tomorrow mmmm... Ohh maybe the next concert.” Teased Kris .

 

“WHAT?!!!!!!!” you shouted and you started to panic. “Giella!! Don’t shout!!” shouted your two friends in unison. Then you heard the EXO members laughed and you heard Kris chuckled.

 

“Its a joke.  I will arrange everything before we go back to Seoul. Okay relax. Chanyeol will text you okay.” Said Kris

 

Then you sigh in relief. “okay” you said calmly. “We need to go now, Bye.” Said Kris.  Then you feel uneasy. “Hello?” said Kris. “Ohh yeah bye.” You said and hung up.

 

“So what did he say?” asked Angel. Then you sudden remember you have many RP’s in your inbox. Then you widened your eyes. “OMGGGGGG The inbox.” You said. Then Louisa and Angel look at each other. “What about it?” asked Louisa in confusion. “ Do you guys remember about our RP’s? I forgot to erase about that. They might read it” you said. Then your friends look at each other. “WHAT!!!” they both shouted at you.

 

“Yah lower your voice.” You said. Then Angel grabbed your shoulders. “We must take that phone now.” She said nervously. Then you move angel’s  hand in your shoulder. “Look Kris say that Chanyeol will text  me okay. they will arrange everything” you said. Then you saw Louisa giggled. “Yah what’s so funny?” you asked. Then Louisa look at you. “You and Chanyeol going to be text mate.” Said Louisa while laughing. “yah you are so lucky~ Yieeee” Teased Angel. “YAHH!!” you said And all of you started to laugh.

 

Mean while at the EXO.

“Here.” Said Kris while handling the cell phone to Chanyeol. “So??” asked Chanyeol. Then Kris sighed “I said to them I will arrange everything so go to bed” said Kris in a cold voice. “Okay” said Chanyeol. Then Kris go back to his bed. Chanyeol was just looking at the phone. “I ve got the cell phone of a fangirl.” Then Chanyeol unlocked the phone and look at the photos. He saw all his photos and he started to laugh because some of the photos was really funny because some derp pictures of his group mates.

 

“So this is what fan girls cell phone look like” said Chanyeol while laughing. “SHHHH!!” said Suho. And look at Chanyeol coldly. “Sorry” apologized Chanyeol then he saw Suho derp pictures he laughed more then the members look at Chanyeol and check at what is he looking at. Then the members laughed too.

 

Mean while at your place

 

All of you arrived at your house then you went inside at your room. You sit at you study table then you put Chanyeol’s phone in the table then you was just looking at it. Then you suddenly unlock it. Then you look at the photos then you started to laugh louder. Then your mom knock at your door. “Hey giella don’t lower your voice” said your mom in a sleepy voice.

“Yes MOM~” you said while giggling. Then your mom left. You started to laugh again because of some Chanyeol’s photos. “VAIN~” you said. Then you remember your RP’s . Then you sighed. “What will I do if they so that?” you asked yourself and started to look at the window.

 

Meanwhile at EXO

 

Chanyeol was laying on his bed and look at the cell phone again. “ Is she still awake?” asked Chanyeol to his self.

 

Then meanwhile at your room you was going to bed when you heard the phone ring. “a text message from. Oh my number.” You said and get the phone and read the text message.

 

10:30 pm

Are you still awake? –  Hi I am Chanyeol not Kris but Chanyeol

 

 

You was shocked. Chanyeol texted you then you started to worry because of the RP’s. Then you replied.

 

10:34 pm

Yes. Why do you ask? Wait how can you read this when it is English?

 

Then Chanyeol replied back.

 

10:36 pm

Well I’ve got a translator. Well I was wondering why do you choose me as your bias?

 

Then you was speechless about that question. Then you replied him.

 

 

10: 40 pm

Well. I actually like you being a happy virus. And your eyes were very beautiful and well you are actually a good rapper and I like people who is funny like you. Well I like people who is tall like you.And you look very handsome but funny handsome :))))

 

Chanyeol was speechless. Then Chanyeol look at th mirror"Tsk. I know I am very handsome" said Chanyeol praising him self.

 

 

Then he replied.

 

10:45 pm

Wow! You were the first one who told me that features about me. Well you are actually different I like that. Well you need to sleep so good night. J

 

Then you replied.

10:47 pm

Okay. Good night.

 

You were starting to spazzing because you and Chanyeol are text mate and you forgot about the RP’s.

 

Meanwhile Chanyeol was opening your inbox and saw some of your message. Then he read it. Then Chanyeol laughed so loud and it makes the members woke up “Yah!! Chanyeol” shouted Suho. Chanyeol was trying not to laugh but he cracked. Then Chanyeol explain  what he saw. He saw ...................................................................

 

 

 

 

 

 

All of your RP’s

 


Well wait  for the next update BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

 

Always smile for the happy virus