Watch her break my heart – always…

Night After Night (One-Shot)

 

Title: Night After Night

Characters: Park Chanyeol and Park Sandara

 

 

 

Chanyeol sighed dejectedly as he sat at the bar. Even if the music was loud and girls were swarming him, he just went on and trailed his bored eyes away from them. He tried to scan the area with his eyes and  – Done  –  His eyes lit up as he saw her.

 

He planted his empty drink at the table and bore his eyes on checking her daring costume for today – she looked much better without them anyways – Her brown hair falling on her porcelain skin which was covered with a tight navy blue dress hugged her petite womanly curves.

 

What ruined the perfect view of her was a man, he was holding her waist tightly as she cupped his jaw and kissed his sinful lips to hers. It was a sight that broke his heart, but still didn’t she break it a few times already with her unwavering line of guys.

 

 After all, a girl like her was the most dangerous kind to fall in love with.

 

She was a girl that sells her body to live, a mere e and beyond that, his step sister.

 

Dara-ah

 

The name rolled out through his lips as if it were his life with each syllable he breathes.

 

Another deep sigh escaped from him as the man and his sister went to the VIP rooms to have that goddamn .

 

It was always her routine and he can’t even do a thing. Even if not blood related she didn’t want to keep a relation as close as what he wanted ever since their parents died. To her it was a sin to love.

 

Even after that glorious night. The night when they made love to each other, the night when both her thin frail arms were wrapped at his chest holding him tightly like he was some sort of God.

 

It was a divine feeling but she never did want to let her feelings fall for him. It was a big mistake to her, which should have been erased from their memories forever.

 

She left after that…

 

Left me to live just watching her night after night.

 

Drink after drink.

 

Watch her break my heart – always…

 

His lips curled upward into a smile that didn’t reach his soul. He lowered his head and chuckle a grim laugh as he left the club. After all, he’s still going back there tomorrow – as if it was my life.

 

I love her 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yup, that's it

I know it was awful *hides*

I still feel that this wasn't really complete but I guess that's it for now