How does it feel?

Being married to a guy like Bao zi.

Nicole's

It was a normal weekend in my normal life. I was preparing breakfast for my husband and my little monster. I was making bacon and eggs like their usual favorite.  I put the plates down the table and went back to the kitchen. I felt two arms around my waist. 

"Good morning, my beautiful wife." He said as he kissed my cheek, resting his head on my shoulder. He turned me around to face him. "Don't I get a morning kiss?" He pouted, showing off his cuteness. I rolled my eyes and willingly fulfilled his wish. "I ~ I missed you" He said in between kisses. My heart started to beat faster as we deepened the kiss when~

"Eeeeew. Stop being cheesy.."

My eyebrows met  and I pushed him away. We followed where the voice came from, we saw Min Su scrunching his face as he rubbed his eyes.

"Aish, Eomma~ Appa~ It's too early in the morning for that." He said as he shook his head.

"It's never too early for some y time." Minseok said, grinning at me. Locking me in his arms again. I hit him playfully. I blushed, embarassed in front of our child. 

"See, Min Su? Your Eomma is so adorable, isn't she?" I blushed more, and his chuckle echoed in my head, sending shivers down my spine. This guy seriously has a great effect on me, I thought. 

I scoffed as I removed his arms around me. 

"Shut up, Minseok You're just hungry."

"Hungry for you." I heard him whisper.

I felt like I couldn't breathe. Damn it, this guy is driving me crazy. 

I acted as if I didn't hear him. I got Min Su's hand and accompanied him to the table. We sat down and I began to feed him.

"Eomma, why are your cheeks so red?

My eyes widened and rubbed my cheeks. Is it really that obvious? I asked myself.

"Your Eomma is just so in love with me." Minseok bragged as he sat down. 

I shook my head and returned to feeding the little monster.

"Aren't you gonna eat?" Minseok said with his one eyebrow popped up.

"Maybe a little later. After Minsu.

My son suddenly threw a tantrum.

"For how many times have I told you Eomma? I can eat on my own. You always treat me like a baby."

I sighed, dropped the spoon and raised my little one's face.

"Because you will always be my baby, remember that okay? Aish, this kid. You're not even thankful. I don't know why I can't even resist you for one second." I said as I pinched his cheeks. I glanced at Minseok who was smiling as he watched us. I miss him so much, yes, I miss him. He's been so busy these days that we hardly have time together but it's okay, I guess. He's doing this for our family. 

"Come on, let's go back to eating."

I raised a spoon and he gladly accepted it.

Then, suddenly, a spoon appeared in front of me.

I looked up and of course, it was my husband.

"What are you doing?"

"Feeding you."

Are you kidding me?

"But why?"

"Because you will always be my baby, you babo."

I blushed. This guy and his sweet antics.

"Say ah."

I gave him a smile and did as he said.

"By the way, Eomma, can I go to the playground with Uncle Chen today?  He said he will pick me up. Please, please, pretty, pretty please." Min Su said, with his hands under his chin. Minseok joined in chanting 'please' and the next thing I knew, they were doing aegyo in front of me. (A/N: see story banner lol)

I puffed some air out and said yes.

"YAAAAAAAAY! Thank you, Eomma." The father and son high-fived each other.

"Let's finish this so you can start getting ready."

And he finished his breakfast as fast as lightning. 


"Chen, thank you for taking him out. Just tell me if he causes any trouble. And don't spoil him too much, he might get used to it." I said as I handed Min Su over to his uncle. Chen, in the other hand, messed Min Su's hair and kneeled down to be in the same level with him.

"We're going to enjoy today, right?" Min Su nodded as a reply.

"Yah~ Chen. Take care of my kid." Minseok said in a warning tone. 

"Don't worry, okay? I will. We'll go now. See you guys later."

"Bye Eomma, Bye Appa!" He said, leaving us with a kiss.

"Bye, take care!" I said as Chen walked away while carrying Min Su in his arms.

I closed the door.

"I forgot how goodlooking Chen is." I whispered to myself.

"What did you say? You think Chen is goodlooking? Psh, chagiya, you need to get your eyes checked."  He said, leaning in to the the door frame with his arms crossed.

"What? He's really goodlooking especially when he does that lipbiting thing. His arms look sturdy too." I commented.

He then stared at me with his wide eyes.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

He shook his head violently and stormed to the living room.

Is he jealous? He couldn't possibly be jealous, right?

I followed him and saw him in the couch. I sat down next to him and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Chagiya~" I said as I tugged his sweater and he just looks away.

"Chagiyaaaaaaaaaaaa~" I said in a more endearing tone.

"What?

"Don't be mad. Mianhae, you're still the most goodlooking guy for me. Come on, I'm sorry."

I said as I pouted, swiftly batting my eyes.

"You should just go to Chen and his manly arms." I swear I saw him roll his eyes. 

"Don't be jealous, Kim Minseok. You're the only one I want, okay?"

"Jinjja?" A smile appeared on his face. "Prove it."

He pointed to his mouth.. asking for a kiss, yet again. 

"Fine." I stood in front of him and leaned down to kiss him.. until I sat down his lap. 

After the kiss, he pinched my cheeks and hugged me tight.

"I missed you so much, chagiya."

"I missed you too. How have you been these days?" I asked while running my finger in circles on his chest. 

"I've been tired. But it all faded away, thanks to you and Min Su. You?"

"I've been the same. Been tired of all the cleaning, sometimes I feel like I look like an Ahjumma" I joked but he didn't even laugh.

"Yah~ Don't say that. You look beautiful. every. single. day."

He kissed the tip of my nose and helped me stand up.

"Go and change."

"What? Why? Where are we going?"

"We're going on a date." He winked. 

What? We're going on a what?

 


So, here I am, sitting on a bench in Han River with my husband.. as we feed each other cotton candy and I can't help but think that this is the life I've dreamed of.

"Chagiya~"

"Hmm?"

"I'm so lucky to have you, do you know that?"

He looked at me and smiled. That smile. He then, kissed my forehead, my cheek, my nose and lastly, he captured my lips.

Ani. I'm the lucky one here. You support me in every way, you understand me when I'm serious and even when I play around. You make me fall in love with you more and more each day. You're the only woman that has this power over me. One smile from you assures me that it'll be okay as long as we're together. And one small pout can drive all of my anger away. You can say that you're my only weakness even if you're the source of all of my strength."

I said nothing and just stayed in his arms. How would I be able to beat that?

We roamed around with our hands not letting each other go. We ate ddukbokki by the street and ice cream, later on. We took loads of pictures and blended in with the crowd.

"How many kids do you want?

I was taken aback with his question.

"Why are you asking?"

"Just answer it, Chagiya~"

"Depends on you. How many do you want?"

"A million."

"YAH!" I elbowed him.

"I don't know really. All I know is Id love to make a million more with you."

My cheeks felt hot and I knew I was blushing.

"My wife is so cute."

We continued to wander all over Seoul. When we got tired, we finally decided to go home.

As soon as I closed the door, he kissed me passionately. And I eagerly responded. 

The heat was undeniable. With the way he touched me, I knew what he wanted. 

It was so dark since I didn't even get the chance to open the light.

I pushed him lightly.

"Why?"

"What if Min Su comes home?"

"He's sleeping at Eomma's tonight. Don't worry, I got it all~"

I didn't let him finish and crushed my lips onto his. He was shocked for one second but a smile formed from his lips the next.

He signaled my thighs to wrap around his waist and he carried me to the bedroom.

As he laid me down.. he whispered something that he has never said before.

"I love you, Nicole."

"I love you too, Kim Minseok." 

He then kissed me with his hands wandering all over my body, sending shivers down my spine.

 

So you may ask me.. how does it feel being married to a guy like Bao Zi?

 

Let me just tell you.. it's amazing. And I can't ask for more.

 

 



 

So, that's it. Did you like it? :3

Comment away! I wanna hear your opinion! 

And oh, Thanks for reading. ♥

 

Thinking of making a sequel for this one. Hmm, we'll see. ;)

 

Nicole, you happy now? Kekeke~ I know you love me =))) Saranghae! 

Hope you liked it, guys.

- minhyuksluhanswife.