Party!

☞My Strange Highschool☜

 

 

 

 

You woke up feeling jet lagged the next morning. Today’s the day of that party....  You looked at the time. 12:05 pm. You quickly got changed.You looked at your phone.

 

You have 1 new Message!

 

You opened it and it turned out it was from a girl named Sooyoung.

 

Hey! Time to partyyy! Yea! Well um Jessica asked me to send you the details ^^ Yeah so it starts at 5. Hope you can make it!

 

Inside contained the address and everything. You came downstairs and it your mom was gone, but your little brother and his friends were playing video games on the couch.

 

“Hey, where’s Umma?” You asked.

 

“She’s at Mrs. Jung’s house I think they’re watching dramas or something.”  Jihoo said.

 

“Wait aren’t you suppose to be with that tutor umma hired??”

 

“Oh... I’m sick today.” He coughed fakely.

 

“Okay... bye.” You rolled your eyes.

 

You headed out the for and made your way towards Mrs.Jung’s house and knocked on the door. The door opened.

 

“Yes?” Daehyun asked.


Your eyes widened and so did his. You didn’t notice before but now there were two other guys next to him. One of them looked really young and the other one.....was Yongguk.

 

“What are you doing here?” You asked.

 

“I live here!”

 

“Well... I did not see that coming..... Umm is my Umma here?”

 

“She’s probably in the living room bawling her eyes out like all the other ajjumas....”

 

“Oh... like you when you saw the snakes at the zoo...” You quietly said.

 

Yongguk and the younger guy laughed.

 

“You still haven’t gotten over that?” Chuckled Yongguk looking at Daehyun.

 

“I have no idea what you are talking about okay gosh.” Daehyun looked annoyed.

 

“Heyyy guys what are you all doing waiting here at the door? Ohhh Eunmi! What are you doing here?” Himchan popped out of nowhere holding a basketball.

 

“Uh... I need to ask my umma something...”


“Okay there’s snacks in the fridge bye.” Daehyun said heading out the door.They were probably going to go play basketball.

 

You entered and found the living room. Your mother was knitting watching Boys over flowers with the other mothers.


“I swear kids these days are so lazy!” Declared one.

 

“Tell me about it!” Responded the the other.

 

You walked towards your umma.


“Umma, I’m going to go out today...” You noted.


“Okay grab the 20 on the counter and get some cereal from the store when you head back.”

 

“Thanks...” You sighed.

 

You went back home and started getting ready and texted Hyosung.

 

You:

Are you going to the party?

 

A few seconds later you got a reply.

 

Hyosung:

Of course! Himchan’s going to be there >:D! I mean... I hear they have good food....(sorry didn’t mean to sound creepy....)

 

You laughed reading Hyosung’s message.

 

You:

You should use a pick up line when you see Himchan :P

 

Hyosung:

Haha how about “There is something wrong with my cell phone. It doesn't have your number in it.”

 

You:

Haha but you already have his number :)

 

Hyosung:

I got it!

Are you a parking ticket? Because you've got FINE written all over you.

You:

Lol I seriously dare you....

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Once you were ready you headed downstairs. Jihoo was still with his friends.

 

“Jihoo you have such a pretty noona!” One of Jihoo’s friends smiled.


I laughed  and Jihoo rolled his eyes.


“Alright, I’m leaving.” You notified him.

 

“Bye loser.” He waved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright looks like I’m here. You looked up at the big house. You could hear music blasting and voices. You knocked on the door and Jessica opened it.


“Eun Mi!!!! So glad you could make it.” Jessica hugged you.


Inside the lights were flashing on and off and people were dancing.

 

“I didn’t know there was strobing lights..” You awed.

 

“Oh thats just Baekhyun. BAEKHYUN QUIT MESSING WITH THE LIGHT SWITCH!!!!!” Jessica yelled.

 

Baekhyun slowly backed away from the light switch.

 

“Enjoy your time!” SHe smiled.

 

You spotted Hyosung next to the punch bowl and she waved at you. She was dressed really nicely. You almost didn’t recognize her.

 

“So where’s Himchan?” You laughed.


“He’s talking with Suzy....” She pouted.

 

“What??? Oh hell no.” You grabbed her arm and headed towards them.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys are enjoying the story :D Please Comment, or subscribe or not.... :(

P.S who saw Exo's Wolf??? CX