Bang Yongguk, The Genius

☞My Strange Highschool☜

               "So...you're telling me some person just fixed your work and added stuff?" Hyosung asked confused looking over at your paper that now had new writing.

 

               "Yup, I'm really curious to who it was." You added.

 

               "I think you should just forget it. I mean, it was a really nice thing to do, but there's alot of students that go here and I doubt you're going to find this person. It could have been anyone."

 

               "I doubt Key or Jonghyun did this..." You stated.

 

               "Well you never know."

 

               Throughout the whole class Hyosung's words repeated in your head. It could have been anyone. You just had to know who it was. Hmm... maybe it was someone in my class? You thought. You looked around the room. Hmmm what if it was Minho? You gazed at Minho who tried to focus on a worksheet that had been passed out but he looked very puzzled. Well I heard Minho isn't doing very well with school work... You looked again. Maybe it's Min,I mean, she does  look pretty smart... or it could be that guy in the corner...Yeah what's his name? Lee Hongki? I mean, he does stay afterschool a lot but he's usuallyin the musicroom, who knows?

 

                  "Miss Lee Eun Mi you paying attention?" Mr.Jung scolded.

 

                  "Ah, No- I mean yes sir."

 

                  "Please pay attention." He said releasing a long sigh.

 

                  Phew, oh well.

                Later That Evening

                                                 

 

                          

                             

                 Hyosung,Himchan,and you all sat at your regular lunch table. You were explaining to Himchan what had happened earlier that day.

                "So are you staying at the library again?" He asked sipping a moutful of noodles.

                "No Himchan, she isn't." Hyosung teased sarcastically.

                "Yeah...."

                        That Same Day

               "Ugh this is so boring." You ywaned putting your pencil down. The library was clear  today and everything was dead silent.  Guess that person didn't show up. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Ugh, why now stomach? Can't you wait a little longer? GRRRR. No, I need to finish this report even if I'm hungry... or....sleepy....You yawned and your eyelids began to feel heavy, as if weights were pulling them down and you fell into a deep slumber. ZZZZZZzzzzz

                    

                                           ????'s P.O.V

                 I walked into the library to get some reading done. As I entered, I noticed a girl sleeping with her head on the desk. I chuckled. She was surrounded by books and papers. I peered over her and looked at her period. Lee Eun Mi. Where have I heard that name before? Oh, that's right, she must be the girl who left her notes here. I looked at her. Wow she's pretty cute while she's asleep. Maybe I'll do some reading here for a while?

                                             Your P.OV  

                      You're eyes fluttered open and you woke up confused. Why am I in the Library? Oh yeah....I......MY REPORT.

                  You got up quickly, but froze when you saw someone in front of you. It was a guy, and he was reading a book in front of you, but you couldn't see his face.

                      "Who are you??! And what are you doing here??!" You asked startled.

                  The mysterious guy put the book down and laughed.

                      "Well first of all, my name is Yongguk. Bang Yongguk. Second, this is a library, what do you think I'm doing here?"

                       Bang Yongguk.... hey, he's that really smart kid.

                  "Well.... you could have woken me up..." She looked away embarassed.

                   "So I see you're still working on your assignment Eun Mi...."

                   Your eyes widened, "How do you know my name?!"

                   "Oh... well you left you're notes here earlier... and I thought I'd help you out even though it wasn't really my business."

                        "So... you're the guy who did that...."

                         "Duh." He Smiled

                     There was a long pause after that.

                          "Gomawa...." You looked back at the clock and noticed you were running out of time.

                     "Say.... do you think maybe... you would mind helping me with this?" You politely requested.

                          "Yeah, fine with me."

                          "Wow, thank you so much!"

                          Both of you got busy. You began writing and adding interesting information and presented it to him.

                           "Well, you got a bit off topic in this paragraph. I think you should rewrite it."

                             I sighed and wrote it over.

                           "You should try to get the reader interested into this essay by starting this with a question."

                          "Okay." You replied.

                     "Nice, you added interesting details to entertain the reader."

                          "Thank you."

                           You wrote your final draft and then handed it to Yongguk.

                     "Wow, I'm realy impressed, I think you'll probably get an A with this. I gurantee it!" He flased one of his gummy smiles.

                           "Really? Thank you so much!"

                      "It's no big deal. By the way," He began as he pulled out a phone. "You look pretty cute while you're asleep." He revealed a photo on his phone and you were mortified when you realized it was you! You were sleeping with you're head on the table.

                      "Delete! Delete!" You pleaded.

                      "Nahhh I'm going to  keep it." He laughed and ran off.

                      "Aishh, this boy..."

 

 

 

 

                           Next Day

                         "Eun Mi! Great Report! A+! I have never seen such a report well written! It was amazing!" Your teacher squealed. He reminded you a lot a fangirl.

                        "When did you get so smart?" Hyosung laughed.

                         "Let's just say I got little help from a genius...."

                   "No way! Was it... that person?" She asked.

                   "Yeah... I found out it was a guy named Yongguk.... he's really smart!"

                   "Lucky!" She whined.

                   "Um... Key....ugh nevermind just take your D+ and leave." Mr.Jung face palmed himself.

                   "Awesome! This is the best gradeI've gotten this year :D!" Key smiled proudly

                         "Guess, you're all going to the fieldtrip." Mr.Jung  announced

                          The class cheered in excitement.