Night in the Hospital

Em Gets An Oppa?!?
After that awkward moment, you attempted to sit back down at the table without drawing attention to yourself.  Sadly, that didn't go exactly as you planned.  No one said anything but a few pairs of eyes watched you.  Kyu and Donghae and Min were all noticing how affected you were by that little incident.  Stirred up emotions as your heart raced, you could start to feel the pain returning.  You weren't sure how long it had been since you took a pill.  A few hours you guessed, hopefully you could take some more soon.
 
Before you could ask about it, Hyuk noticed that you were making strained faces.  "Does it hurt?" he asked reaching over to brush hair out of your face.
 
You nodded slightly leaning back in your chair. "You should get back in bed," Min said standing up to help you.  You waved him off a little embarrassed.  You could walk the few feet on your own.  You climbed into bed, and lay down feeling better now that the blood flowed more easily.  Hyuk left the room to find the nurse.  The guys were quieter secretly stealing glances at you.  All of them had their concerned faces on as they pretened to talk.  
Min tucked you in pulling the blanket up all the way to your chin.  
 
"Aish, oppa, you don't need to do that," you pouted.  You weren't dying why was everyone being so dramatic?  It was too much.  
"But I want to, so just hold still," he told you as he reached behind you to fluff the pillow.  You rolled your eyes at him.  That only made him smile down at you.  
"Comfortable?" he asked teasingly. 
Answering seriously, "Well,it'd be nice if everyone would stop staring at me," you whispered. Min glanced over at the rest of the guys.  They were quietly picking at the rest of the food.  Siwon excused himself to go figure out where he'd be sleeping.  
 
Hyuk came back with a nurse.  She had a pill and a cup of water.  You gratefully accepted them.  Glad you wouldn't have to suffer the pain a second time.  She wrote down the time on your chart.  
 
"You should probably leave soon.  She needs to rest more.  Visiting hours end in an hour," she told Hyuk.  Sneaking peeks at the members, who were all avoiding her gaze.  Not wanting to be scolded for bothering you.  
"Don't worry, we will.  Of course someone is going to spend th night, but we'll be leaving soon," he assured her.  Nodding her understanding she left the room.  Off to gossip with the other nurses about what was going on in your room.  By now they had figured out who you were, and had posted about you on some fan sites.  You hadn't taken pictures since you didn't really want to talk about why you were in the hospital.  You'd be surprised in the morning by the news.  It seemed you were going to be in the headlines for a while longer.  
 
With that Hyuk and the rest began to clean up.  Donghae and Henry returned after moving the table back.  Walking over to you, they said their goodbyes.  "Bye Em," they both chorused.  Donghae glaring slightly at Henry who didn't notice.  
You smiled up at them.  "Bye!  Thanks for coming!" you said.  They left together and the rest soon did the same.  Min and Kyu going together waving as they closed the door behind them. 
 
Siwon returned, "They're bringing an extra bed, but I need to go get some clothes.  I'll be back in a half hour."
Hyuk nodded, "Don't worry.  I'll be here until you get back."  You closed your eyes wanting to sleep more.  Hyuk pulled up the chair, using his phone.  He in his breath seeing the photos of members in the hospital.  Luckily, there wasn't one of when you first came with Kyu.  That would have looked more suspicious.  He checked on you, noticing how peaceful you looked.  He decided not to tell you aboutit.  He hoped no one would comment on Siwon spending the night here.  He began to doubt it was really a good idea, but he didn't want to leave you alone either.  He had an early schedule tomorrow, so he would have to leave before you woke up.  
You were sleeping when Hyuk helped them place an extra bed in the room.  
 
Siwon came back with a bag.  His knock didn't wake you up.  Hyuk motioned with a finger to his lips for quiet.  Siwon tiptoed into the room.  Setting his bag down on the bed, he saw Hyuk gesture to go outside.
 
"The doctor said you only need to wake her up every two hours.  She hasn't shown any bad symptoms, so they'd rather she sleeps more," Hyuk relayed the instructions.
"Ok.  I understand." Siwon said.
"Thanks for taking care of my dongsaeng," Hyuk said hugging him.  
"Of course! I'll take good care of her!" Siwon said.
Lowering his voice, Hyuk warned him, "Make sure none of the nurses see anything.  And you should ask for help leaving tomorrow.  The media already know about it."
"Already?  I swear Em is nearly as famous as we are!" Siwon laughed softly.   Sighing, Hyuk waved his goodbye.  
 
Siwon slowly opened and closed the door.  He looked over to see that you hadn't woken up.  Picking up your phone with the alarm set, he saw he had enough time to get ready for bed.  When he came out from the bathroom, he decided to check the fan sites.  There were pictures of the members in the hospital.  Speculations were whirling around as they wondered if one of the members were hurt.  They guessed Yesung or Kangin since neither of them were spotted.  Shaking his head, he considered posting, but that might make things worse.  Before he go into bed, he turned off the light.  
He'd be up soon enough.  An hour or so was left on the timer.  
 
When the alarm went off, he got from under the covers.  Shuffling over to your bed, he the light.  You were half awake blinking.  
"Feeling ok?" he asked.  Seeing you about to sit up, he helped you position the pillows behind you.  
"Yes, oppa,  I'm fine.  I still don't know why I have to spend the night in the hospital," you complained.  
Hearing that he laughed, "I don't like it either, but here we are.  Good news is that I only have to check you every two hours."  The clock read 10:49 PM.  
"Oh good, only four more times," you sighed dramatically.  
"So, how'd you hit your head anyways?" Siwon asked you.  Curious since no one had mentioned it.
"Oh, it's embarrassing," you said.  Making a face feeling uncomfortable thinking about it.
"It can't be that bad," he levelled. 
"Well, I was asleep on the couch in the lounge.  SHINee was there and their talking woke me up.  I rolled right off the couch in my surprise," you admitted sheepishly.  
"I see.  Then, it's their fault.  I should have known," he said mysteriously.  You raised one eyebrow in confusion.  Wondering what he was thinking, before you could ask he helped you lay down again.  Turning out the light for you.
 
The alarm went off again.  Sitting up you said, "Only three more times," thus proving you hadn't lost your mind.  You could hear him laughing.  
"I think that counts," you heard him say.  "I reset the alarm again, go back to sleep." 
 
The alarm rang again, yawning, "I'm still fine oppa.  I'm just going to use the bathroom."  You heard him setting the alarm again.  You drank some water before crawling back into bed.
 
Hearing the familar tone, you rolled over.  "Em, are you ok?" Siwon asked.
"Yes, oppa.  I just feel tired," you replied.
"I understand," he said.  Setting the alarm for the last time.
 
But as he expected, he woke up at six.  He got up and used the bathroom.  Dressed, he left to get you some breakfast.  He returned  in time to wake you up for the last time.  
"Em, time to wake up," he said.  Walking over to the table to set out the food.  Rubbing the sleep from your eyes, you saw him carefully setting out plastic silverware and napkins.  First you went into the bathroom, when he came out he was waiting.  Sipping the coffee which was fairly good for a hospital. 
"Thanks oppa," you said.  Eating the eggs and bacon and toast he got for you.  At least you didn't have to spend time with chopsticks this morning.  You weren't the greatest with them.  You didn't want to think about eating this morning.  
"How'd you sleep?" he asked you.
"Ok, I suppose, I'm still a bit tired," you told him, "what about you oppa?"
He smiled, "It wasn't so bad.  I can take a nap later after I take you home."
 
When you finished, he wouldn't let you clean up.  He did everything.  "You should go get dressed.  I'm going to sign you out," he expained.
You grabbed the bag someone had packed for you.  Grateful the clothes were more on the casual side.  Although, with your wardrobe it would have been difficult to pick out something you weren't comfortable wearing.  Only, there wasn't a bra so you had to find the one you wore yesterday.  By the time you had sorted that out, Siwon returned with a wheel chair.
 
You glared down at it.  He saw, "Sorry, it's standard.  Don't worry, we're going out the secret way," he winked at you.  Puzzled you sat down in the chair, letting him pull your hood up over your head.  He handed you a face mask and sunglasses.  You tucked your hair in and you were ready to go.  Giving him the tumbs up signal, you enjoyed the ride as the nurses guided you to a side elevator.  
 
One rode down with you.  Not saying anything to help keep your low profile from the other staff.  Siwon was equally decked out with sunglasses and hoodie pulled tight.  Although, it was harder to disguise him with his height and muscular build.  The nurse took the chair from you as Siwon helped you into the car.  Stowing the bags in the back.  
 
"Thank you," you said to the nurse.  She nodded while watching sadly as Siwon got in the drivers seat and you pulled away from the door.
 
You switched the radio on and before Siwon could change the station you heard them talking about you.
 
"In other news, Eunhyuk's new dongsaeng is in the news again.  She was taken to a hospital yesterday for reasons unknown.  There are reports that Kyuhyun took her alone and other members showed up later.  We're still waiting to hear their official statement.  But it seems that those two might be dating after all," the man finished.  They took calls from the fans who expressed their disapproval and curiousity.  
 
Siwon switched the channel so you wouldn't hear anymore.  "Don't worry too much, it's only talk.  Hyuk is going to sort it all out," he smiled at you.  Hoping you weren't feeling badly over causing trouble.   You nodded staring out the window as he drove.  You didn't feel like singing today.  
 
You didn't say anything else as you got out of the car.  Siwon went up in the elevator with you.  You leaned your head against the wall still tired.  You went straight to your room, allowing him to put your bag on the floor.  
"Thank you oppa, but I'm going to sleep some more," you told him.
"I understand, feel better," he said closing the door behind him.  In the living room he ran into Kyu who'd heard the door open.
"Oh, you're back," Kyu said.
"Yes, I thought you had something today?" Siwon commented perplexed.
"Oh, it was cancelled because of the news," Kyu said mildly annoyed.  
"Ah, well then, if you have some time, I have something fun to do.  Wanna come with me?" Siwon asked.
"Sure," Kyu replied cautiously.  
"Grab your gym bag," Siwon said.  Kyu made a face dreading another intense workout with Siwon.  "Trust me.  You're going to enjoy this!" Siwon declared. 
 
As he parked the car at the gym, he hurried Kyu into the locker room.  Getting him to change quickly, "Hurry up, they're waiting for us!" Siwon yelled.  Leaving first, Kyu rolled his eyes following behind.  He was met with a surprise.  There were a group of guys standing outside.  
 
Siwon was glaring at them.  "SO, I hear you are the reason Em hit her head!" Siwon said angrily.  SHINee was staring back at him.  All a little uneasily.  They were in trouble and Siwon was about to punish them.  Even Minho, known to be the athletic one, looked worried.
 
"Prepare to sweat boys!" Siwon called.  They trudged after him.  Kyu was grinning.  Siwon was setting up their treadmills forcing them to run.  Siwon got on one of his own, but Kyu took up the slack walking behind them and telling them to keep going.  Kyu was swatting their hands away from the controls.  He was having fun after all.  
 
(AN: Sorry, I was lazy yesterday.  This chapter isn't all that exciting, I know.   But the ending is good, right? Hope you liked it!)