Only You

Only You (Alternate Ending Only One - Kris Hyeso)

Please do ignore the grammar..

Too lazy to fixed it :p

 

================================

 

As expected that Kris couldn't sleep at all after he met Hyeso, he sighed when he realized it was morning already, he got up from his bed and walked into his bathroom then washed himself clean.


He sighed and get inside the cafe when he realized he need coffee, black one, he simply walked to the counter and ordered a nice coffee for this morning. His eyes drifted to the cafe and widened when he saw a familiar figure.

"Kris'shi, what a coincidence" Chunji said as he walked towards the taller man, Kris just nodded and prayed that his coffee would come faster. Chunji saw  a uncomfortable thing on Kris' face but smiled.

"Can we talk, Kris'shi?" Chunji asked, Kris paused for a moment but then nodded, he turned to the counter to inform that he would sat and asked to deliver his coffee to his table.

Kris followed Chunji to a desk a little bit far from the door, he choose a chair that across the window, Chunji sat first followed by Kris. They kept silence for a while and Chunji simply enjoyed the coffee, Kris just kept his eyes to outside the window, looking to nothing. Chunji glanced to him then sighed make Kris turned his head.

"So.. how are you doing?" Chunji simply asked, Kris raised his eyebrows, amused.

"We met yesterday, right? And you asking me how am I doing?" Kris asked back, Chunji chuckled and nodded solemnly.

"I asked you yesterday as a business partner while now I'm asking you as a friend, or I'm not allowed to ask?" Chunji said, smirked a bit, Kris nodded and sighed.

"I'm sorry, it just.." Kris took a deep breath and closed his eyes for a while.

"I know, you do like a mess, I shouldn't ask because I'll already knew" Chunji said as he looked at Kris who face palmed himself "It's been two years though" Chunji continued, Kris flinched when he heard that.

"I'm okay, already move on, you don't have to worry" Kris faked smile, Chunji frowned for a while but then nodded.

"If you say so.."

They looked up when the waiter brought Kris's coffee to the table and continued to talked but Chunji just kept silence while playing with his coffee, Kris glanced for a while to him and held the urge to asked about Hyeso.

"Don't hold back, if you wanna ask about her just ask" Chunji said, didn't look at Kris who bulged his eyes out.

"Uhmm.." Kris just shifted in the chair uncomfortably and cleared his throat.

"Well..." Chunji started and sighed "Where should I start?" Chunji asked, more to himself, but Kris raised his eyebrows to him and Chunji sighed again.

"Probably, I should start to inform you that Hyeso and ByungHun were over" Chunji said and that made Kris snapped his head and narrowed his eyes to Chunji. Chunji nodded as if answered the unsaid's question that Kris had inside his head.

"They were over for a year now..." Chunji continued.

"How-" Kris chocked up and he almost fell from his chair.

"After you left, everything seems to be alright, they were stuck together, Byunghun tried his best to replace the time that he missed when they being apart and Hyeso also tried her best to love Byunghun as before..." Chunji said and took a deep breath "Which is she couldn't.."

"Pardon?"

"Hyeso couldn't love Byunghun like before, because sometimes when she saw someone who tall and blonde, she snapped her head and watch them until she completely sure it wasn't the man she thought..." Chunji said as he looked at Kris who furrowed his eyebrows but then widened his eyes when he understand what he meant.

"You-You mean, she was looking at... me?" Kris whispered the last part and gasped when he saw a nod from Chunji.

"She did, she tried hard to move on, I mean she loved Byunghun longer than you, but I guess she love you more that she did to Byunghun" Chunji smiled bitterly, Kris looked to the napkin that laid on the desk like it was an interested thing ever. "Byunghun is my friend, my best friend, I should support him right?" Chunji asked to Kris, Kris just kept silence.

"But I saw Hyeso's sad eyes, her fake smile, I'm tired to hear 'I'm okay' from her which I knew she's not"

"But, she... him, they were happy when I saw them last time in the hospital" Kris chocked, Chunji smiled sadly and nodded.

"They did, but... it's complicated" Chunji sighed then took a deep breathe "Hyeso got sick once, and her fever was so high that she was sleep talking, and she's calling your name..." Chunji glanced to Kris who looked back to him.

"I couldn't let Hyeso suffer like that, even it's only a dream, she's whimpering 'Wufan Oppa, don't go, I need you' while the one who held her hand was Byunghun, it was a big shocked for him, he thought she already over you, but she's not"

Kris shook his head as if it was too much for his head, her rose his hand and stopped Chunji, Kris took a deep breathe.

"Please, tell me from the beginning, I don't understand" Kris said. Chunji sighed and nodded.

"It was started two months after you're gone"  Chunji said, Kris kept his mouth purse as he listened what the other man tried to explain.

"Hyeso tried hard to made Byunghun felt love again, as she also made sure to her self that you already move on, and Byunghun realise that she didn't love him anymore, at least not like it was used to be"

"The thing become complicated when one day Hyeso ran to someone who really looked like you, tall and blonde, she's calling your name and took that man arms but when she saw it wasn't you, she's crying and that's the time Byunghun finally realized that he should let Hyeso go" Chunji sighed and looked at Kris who tried consume everything that Chunji said.

"And then they over? just like that?" Kris asked, Chunji chuckled.

"No, they've talked, Hyeso was in denial, she said she already get over you and she loved Byunghun but Byunghun knew better, she's not that in love with Byunghun anymore, they separated, this time it's for good, without anyone forced them, Byunghun letting her go" Chunji explained, Kris swallowed and looked outside the window.

"When I tell you this, I didn't meant that you should back to Hyeso, because as you said, you've move on, Hyeso right now still on the way to there, probably you two could remain as friend" Chunji continued.

"I don't know, I meant, I don't want to lie, I missed her, she was my everything, but I guess I need time" Kris said, Chunji nodded.

"I understand, we won't bother you anymore, Hyeso came to Beijing because she want to see you for the last time" Chunji said, Kris snapped his head and furrowed his eyebrow.

"What?"

"She didn't want to bother you anymore, she said if she saw you were fine, happy even it's without her, she will let you go and will gave blessed to you and your future girlfriend, or fiancee or even wife" Chunji said. Kris fisted his hand.

"She said she don't want to come to Beijing again, and leave this company to me or Kangta Hyoung"

"Where is she?" Kris asked, Chunji furrowed.

"But I thought-"

"Where is she??" Kris growled, Chunji raised his eyebrow.

"She's in our hotel, 15th floor, 1564" Chunji said, Kris stood up and grab his suit.

"Thank you, for telling me this, and..." Kris bowed "Trust Hyeso to me" Kris said, Chunji smiled.

"I wouldn't trust anyone but you, Wufan, she's my everything, please cherish her"

"I will.." Kris smiled and dashed out from the cafe, Chunji chuckled and dialed his phone.

"Niel'ah.. He ran to her, like we expected... Yeah, right... Let Changjo knew so he won't freak out later.. Arrasso, hmm.." Chunji nodded and hummed lightly as he hung up.


-----------------------



Kris drove his car to the said hotel and parked his car wherever he could find the empty space. Kris walked fast to the receptionist and asked about the said room that Chunji mention before, when the receptionist gave him the instructions, he dashed to the elevator that took him to the 15th floor. When he was in the front of the door, he become hesitate, is this the right time? Is this the right answer? Will he happy again if he could hug her? Make her become his again?.

Every question made Kris confused but he closed his eyes and took a deep breathe, he knocked lightly the door.

"Chunji Oppa, did you forget something?" Hyeso's voice heard from inside and Kris chest tightened because he did miss that voice so bad, and when the door opened, Hyeso's smile fell when she saw someone she miss so much stood in front of her.

"Wu-Wufan Oppa~" Hyeso confused, Kris took a deep breathe and get inside the room as he pushed Hyeso and closed the door, Kris pinned Hyeso to the wall as he trapped Hyeso in between his arms.

"Oppa~" Hyeso whispered, slightly scared when Kris looked at her with his pierce gazed. Kris sighed and inhaled Hyeso's scent, he closed his eyes.

"Princess..." Kris whispered and Hyeso whimpered because of that, the nickname that Kris gave her, she love it.

Kris pressed his body to her and let his hand rolled down to her waist and hugged her immediately.

"Princess, let's over it, don't run anymore" Kris said as he let Hyeso buried her face to his neck. Kris hugged Hyeso tightly as he tried to inhaled Hyeso's scent, it was her favorite. Hyeso let her arms hung loosely in her side, didn't know what to do.

"I miss you" Kris whispered and tightened his hug when he felt Hyeso still didn't do anything, he buried his face in her hair "Please, Princess, don't run from me anymore" he added. When Kris felt Hyeso's shoulder shook, he realized that Hyeso cried but that make Kris smiled, finally he got her reaction.

'Wufan Oppa~" Hyeso whispered and took her arms to grab his back, Kris smiled and hummed lightly. "I missed you too" She continued. Kris tightened his hug and kissed Hyeso's hair.

"I know, Princess" He kissed her temple "I know..."



--------------------------------------------



"Op-Oppa~" Hyeso whimpered when Kris still kissed her into oblivion while they were on the bed, still fully clothes, Kris didn't gave her a space to breathe as he devoured Hyeso's lips once again, he nipped, bit, and pecked Hyeso's already swollen lips. Hyeso just shut her eyes and let Kris did all the kisses.

"I miss you..." Kris whispered between their kisses, Hyeso would just nod and hug Kris for dear life. Kris sighed and pulled away then looked at the sight below him, Hyeso was out of breath, she tried to take the air to her lung as she also looked at Kris's now gentle eyes. Kris smiled softly and captured Hyeso's lips one more time.

"You're mine again, and I will not let you go anymore" Kris whispered and ran his hand to his pants' pocket, he always brought the ring that used to be round on her finger, Kris slip it to her finger and Hyeso gasped but Kris took that chance to slip his tongue to her cavern, taste her sweetness.

When they broke apart, Hyeso raise her hand and looked at the ring that round on her finger now, she widened her eyes and gazed Kris confusedly.

"How?" Hyeso choked "I thought it was lost, I woke up one day without it, the same day you left" Hyeso whispered the last part, she till  felt hurt everytime she remembered about the day he left. Kris took Hyeso's hand and kissed it gently, he shifted a bit so he laid beside her, took her to his embrace.

"I took it when you were sleep, I'm sorry, it was just a stupid thing I ever done" Kris sighed, Hyeso hummed and closed her eyes, listened to his heart beat.

"No, it was my fault, I shouldn't have let you go" Hyeso said with a sad tone, Kris grab her hand and entwined with his.

"It doesn't matter, I'm here now, you are with me now, I hug you now, you're mine now" Kris murmured when he burried his face to her hair. Hyeso smiled and hummed, agree with him.

"Yeah, I'm yours again" Hyeso whispered "Finally..."

"Marry me, Princess, this time let's not took a long time for prepare, just marry me..." Kris said as he hovered Hyeso one more time and gazed her brown orbs. Hyeso gazed back and chuckled.

"Not very romantic, Oppa~" Hyeso bit her lips, Kris growled and then stood up, he pulled Hyeso too so they stood together, Hyeso looked at him with a confused look. Kris smiled and bent on his knee, Hyeso gasped.

"I hate this.." Hyeso mumbled as she blush, Kris chuckled and smirked.

"You ask this, Princess" Kris said, Hyeso took a deep breathe.

"Alright.."

Kris smiled and took one of Hyeso's hand and gazed Hyeso's eyes, he chuckled when he saw Hyeso's flushed face.

"Lee Hyeso, I know we had a hard time, we almost separated forever if you don't love me that much" Hyeso snorted when she heard this but smiled shyly when she felt Kris tightened his hold.

"Should I thank your aunt, because she sent you here?" Kris said again, Hyeso chuckled.

"She sent me to Australia, but I choose here on my own, for your info, Wufan Oppa" Hyeso cutted in, Kris glared her playfully and Hyeso just grinned sheepishly.

"Whatever" Kris mumbled then took a deep breathe "So I got a chance to meet you, to know you.." Kris continued his confession "To love you..." He whispered the last part and made Hyeso blushed.

"And this time, I won't let you go from my life again, I'll chain you down, I'll mark you, let everyone knew that you are mine, Wu Yifan's property, Wu Yifan's priority" Kris smiled and kissed the ring that he gave her before "Wu Yifan's wife"

"Oppa~"

"So, please say yes, Princess, Marry me... be mine only, I want to wake up with you beside me, I want to share everything, my happiness, my hard times, my sorrow, with you only" Kris said it seriously, Hyeso bit her lips as she prevented to smile wider than she already were.

"Please..." Kris glanced to Hyeso, waiting for her answer.

"Wufan Oppa..." Hyeso bent down and cupped his face, her tears went down to her pale cheeks. "Yes, my answer is yes.." Hyeso said as she kissed Kris' face.

"Yes?" Kris said as he laughed and cupped Hyeso's hand that still on his face, Hyeso nodded.

"Yes, it yes, yes for everything you want me too, Oppa" Hyeso laughed, Kris hugged her and kissed her neck softly.

"I love you, Princess, only you..." Kris whispered, Hyeso sniffed and nodded.

"I love you too, Wufan Oppa, only you" Hyeso whispered back.



-----------------------------------------------


Three Months Later....

 


Hyeso smiled when she saw Kris stood in front of the altar, while she walked towards her, held by Jihoon. Kris smiled softly to her and accpet her hand that offered by Jihoon, Hyeso bit her lips when Kris still gazed her lovingly as if she was the only one in the room.

"My beautiful Princess" Kris murmured as he sure Hyeso would hear him, and his assumption was right, Hyeso blushed and looked down.

"Mine.." Kris growled playfully to her ear, Hyeso chuckled and shoved his chest away.

"Oppa, don't.." Hyeso whispered and smiled sheepisly to the priest that stood in front of them.

It was their wedding ceremony, Hyeso and Kris finally held their wedding in Seoul and Beijing, because they wanted their family, friend and related to celebrate their happiness. Hyeso laughed a lot now, she didn't have a dream anymore, because she had her own dream catcher. Everytime she had a bad dream, Kris would be beside her, held her close to him and let Hyeso hugged him until morning.

Kris smiled a lot now, he would always greeted his staff every morning, asking how they're doing, he also would have lunch together with some of his staff, including Yixing, he eat a lot, his mood was good all the time.Everytime he wake up in the morning, he would see a sleeping princess beside him, hugged his arms tightly and mumbled in her sleep, it was his favorite thing to do now a days, saw her sleeping until she woke up and blushed because she thought her sleeping habit was a shame.

Ljoe came to Seoul one time when Hyeso was in the office, had a meeting and they smiled each other, they tried to act like a family now, they are cousin in fact. Ljoe would ask how she was doing, does she happy? did Kris treat her well?

Hyeso would always smile to Ljoe and nodded to all of his question, yes she is happy, yes he treat her well, she would say that Ljoe should not worry because she was okay, how could she's not okay, she have a loving twin sister, a supporting brother and brother in law, a great cousin who always protect her, a wonderful guardian angel, a very sweet and caring bestfriends, and of course the best husband in the world.

"So yes, Byungie Oppa, I'm so happy" Hyeso smiled.

 



=============================== FIN

 

Thanks for reading and subscribes... ^^

Will update the other stories soon..

 

Mhee0901 Out