Yoona

Overcoming Difficulties

Even I said no a thousand times already, Taeyeon still wants me to accompany her to meet Tiffany. I've only seen her a few times at the party and at school, and it's not me who wants to meet her, it's Yuri and Sooyoung. But Taeyeon promised to buy me patbingsoo later when the meeting is finished, so I gave in at last.

Taeyeon said Tiffany was coming alone so we better not scare her. Of course she was referring to Yuri who likes to prank and Sooyoung who steals food and me who often daydreams. We walked into the coffee shop they were meeting, and chose a window seat. Sooyoung and Yuri went to order first, and Taeyeon went to the restroom to check her appearances, so I sat alone at the table and stared out the window. 

Suddenly, the coffee door opened and two girls walked in. I turned my head to see who it was.

BIG mistake.

I found Jessica staring at me, with her expectant look and friendly smile. My first instinct was to run but strangely my stayed glued to the seat. Jessica gestured to Tiffany towards my seat and they walked over.

"Hi, I'm Tiffany!" she introduced. "And you are...?"

"Yoona." I barely said, because Jessica was staring right at me. Yuri and Sooyoung walked back to us carrying two trays of coffee.

"Oh, you must be Tiffany!" greeted Yuri. "Taeyeon has told is a lot about you!"

"Have a seat!" said Sooyoung. "And...you're Jessica right?" Sooyoung asked.

"Yes, I'm Tiffany's friend." Jessica said. I haven't heard her voice for days.

"I remember you! You're our lifesaver! You can't believe how grateful we still are to you for letting us into the party!" said Yuri.

And just like that, when Taeyeon came back from the restroom, the five of them started talking like crazy. I stayed quiet and was a bit angry that Taeyeon lied to me. She told me Tiffany was coming alone! Now, I'm buried in the sea of awkwardness, putting on a fake smile when I'm desperate to get out of here. 

"Hey, can someone tell me where the restroom ?" asked Jessica. 

"Yoongie-ah, why don't you tell her where it is?" said Taeyeon. She winked at me, and I glared at her, sending a "You are so gonna get this" message and got a "You'll thank me later" reply.

I got up reluctantly and escorted Jesscia to the restroom. She bent down over the sink and washed her hands. Then she turned over to look at me.

"Yoona-ssi..." she started. I wanted to run, and I really wanted to tell her to just back off and leave me be, but my throat was stuck and my feet was numb. 

"I'm sorry." she said.

"I know." I replied sarcastically. I gave a her look and it must have killed her.

"I like you, I really do." she whispered.

I looked away, holding back the tears that were forming in my eyes.

"And?" I muttered.

"I want to be with you." she said. She took one step closer.

"I made a wrong choice. I thought that my life in high school was perfect already, that I didn't neede anything else. But you came along. You made everything i used to know seem...wrong. I don't know what you did, but you changed me, Yoona, you did. Then that night, when you fainted, I took it as a sign that we shouldn't be together, because..." she said.

"Because what?" I whispered, looking straight into her eyes. 

"Because I never got to tell you how much I like you." she finished. Then she walked over to me, tilted her head and kissed me.

I didn't run.

I didnt push her away.

I held her closer, and felt a warmness rush inside of me. It was something I never felt when I went out with Seohyun. Slowly, we parted, and the scent of her cherry lipstick lingered on my face. 

"Im Yoona," she said.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" 

I tried to think of something to say, but the only word that came out of my mouth was...

 

 

Yes.

...

A/N: so it took me a while to write this because I was currently working on another fic!! Anyways Yoonsica hurray!! It's not the ending yet!! Keep reading to find out more:))