He came!

He Only Learned Bad Things~

We're about to leave the boarding area of the airport when my father told me that he needs to pee. He left me standing with our luggage. I put my phone off, I don't want to receive any good bye messages from my friends.

 

I look at my wrist-watch because it seems that my father is taking too long. I'm wondering where's he now? He just said that he need to pee. I want to follow my dad but I can't, I can't carry all the luggage with me.

 

I look around me and found my father walking towards me.

 

"What took you so long?" I asked.

 

"Your mom called me. That's why." he answered and get the his bags.

 

"What did she say? Did she tell you something?" I asked again. I want to know if my mom talked to Baro. Psh. I don't know why I'm waiting for him. He didn't want to see me anymore. He hates me.

 

"GC, my son.." father asked with a low voice.

 

"Yes?" I felt a little scared.

 

"Do you want to leave with me?" my eyes widened when he asked me that question.

 

"Huh?"

 

"You know, as a dad, I just want a better life for you. But I don't want to force you to do something you don't want to." he said and hold me on my both shoulders.

 

"I'm sorry GC. Your mom told me how much you like that guy. I'm sorry if I didn't think first. You know me right?" I saw sincerity at his eyes.

 

"Dad."

 

"I'm sorry if I asked you to leave with me. You're a big man now. I know you can decide on your own." he exclaimed at my tears started to fall.

 

"Thank you dad!" I cried as I hug him.

 

"No son. I am the one who should thank you. If it's not for you, maybe I'm a bad father now. You made me realize how a bad am I. If I just listened to you, maybe we never ended up like this. Would you forgive me son?" he asked as a tear fell from his eye.

 

"Of course dad. You don't have to say sorry. You don't have to ask for forgiveness. You did all those things because you know the best for me. Don't be sorry that. I am the one who should tell you sorry, I can't be the son you wanted but I will promise you that I won't regret doing this. I owe you everything dad. Thank you.." I said and hugged him.

 

"One thing is certain, he must show up here to prove that he loves you if not you're going with me and you have to move on. I don't like a man that don't stand on his own words. If he really loves you, he will certainly come and never let you go.." dad explained.

 

I took a deep breath and look around us. I asked myself, should I need to wait? What if he didn't show up? What if he comes but it's already too late? What am I thinking right now. I just need to pray that Baro will come and prove to my father that he really loves me. I don't want to disappoint my father. He gave me this chance, so I need to protect this.

'Please, Baro come' I said to myself.

 

For the second time, a voice called the passengers. I want to cry but I need to stop myself. I think, he's not going here anymore. He don't love me anymore. He hates me for what I've done.

 

My father tapped my back and help my to carry the luggage. I didn't bother to look around anymore. I am no longer waiting for him to come. I started to walk with my father. Every single step I take, I'm living our memories one by one. Sad story right? But I need to do this. This is for me afterall. I need to face this.

 

I just need to be happy because my father already accepted me for what I am. I should be happy because I have this people around me, that really cares anf loves me.

 

Thought hit me when I heard a familiar voice called my name. I stopped for a moment and I saw my dad looked back. My dad didn't say a word, instead he hugs me and whispered..

 

"Be happy my son. Dad loves you very much"

 

My father started to walk alone. This' means a lot for me. My tears fall in an instance. Who should I follow? Who should I go with? I closed my eyes for seconds and took a deep breath.

 

"Thanks dad but I'm sorry, this is where I really belong" I whispered and run to the person who called my name.

 

I stopped from running and waited him to come near me. I want him closer. I want to see that he really came for me, to stop me from leaving. I want him here beside me, forever.

 

"Thank God, I'm on time" he said while catching his breath.

 

"You came" I said with a low voice.

 

"I will definitely come to you wherever you are"

 

I felt happiness on what he had said. Is this really happening or I'm only dreaming? If it's just a dream, I'm begging you, don't wake me up.

 

"I'm sorry GC. I'm a coward. I didn't face this obstacle. I don't have a confidence to tell your father what my feelings are. I'm sorry" he said as he hugs me.

 

"Don't think about it anymore. What important is, you came and I don't have to leave anymore. My father accepts of what we are. He already forgive me. He wants me to be happy with you.." before I finished my sentence, he grab my bags in his left hand and grab my hand on the  other.

 

"Where are we going?" I asked when he started to pull me.

 

"You love me, right?" he asked and I can feel that he's smiling.

 

"Of couse, I do love you." I answered with all my might.

 

"And so do I." he keeps on pulling me until we reached the exit and he call for a taxi.

 

"Where are we going?" I asked for the second time.

 

"TO THE PLACE WHERE WE CAN FEEL THE REAL HAPPINESS."

 

 

----

I'm sorry for the super late update and sorry if it's really lame.

This story has come to it's end, XANTOON will be the one who will end this.

I want to thanks all the supporters of this story. Thank you very much! :))