Part 2

Love comes Unexpectedly

(The next day at Yuri's Apartment)

*Kriiing!* *Kriiing!*

Yuri was awakened by the noise of her alarm clock. She turned it off and threw it across her room.

"Ugh, i have no work today. No need to wake up this early." she mumbled as she buried her face on her pillow.

After 10 minutes..

The doorbell rang.

"Oh man, what is it this time? I want some sleep!" she said to herself as she headed towards the door.

When she opened the door, she was surprised to see her older brother, Taecyeon.

"Taecyeon oppa? What are you doing here?" Yuri asked.

"I just arrived from America yesterday. Aren't you glad to see me?" he asked as he opened his arms, wanting his little sister to hug him.

Yuri jumped to his arms and hugged him tight.

Then she pulled him inside of her apartment.

"So, what made you come back here so early?" Yuri asked as they sat on the couch.

"Three major reasons, i missed Korea, i missed you, and i missed Taeyeon." he said.

Yuri frowned after he mentioned the last part. "Are you here ORIGINALLY because of Taeyeon?" Yuri asked.

Taecyeon looked at Yuri, and then nodded. "Oppa, you know how she suffered from your wrongdoing. Just leave her alone." Yuri said.

"I can't. I want to make up for my huge mistakes. Yuri, i wanna make Taeyeon mine again." he said as he looked straightly at Yuri's eyes. Yuri knew Taecyeon meant what he said.

"Oppa, her life is really complicated right now. You should not bother her for now. If you show up yourself to her, you'll just make things worse." Yuri said as she put her hand on Taecyeon's shoulder.

"Then what do you think should i do? Just sit here and do nothing? No, i'm not like that. I have to do something." Taecyeon said as he stood up from the couch and headed to the door.

"Oppa!" Yuri said as she pulled her brother's arm.

"Yuri, i'm sorry, but i'm not that of person who easily gives up." he said then he kissed Yuri's forehead then he left.

"Aigoo, he is still a stubborn guy. When he will move on?" Yuri said to herself as she closed the door then she went back inside her bedroom.

She sat down at the edge of her bed and stared at the ceiling.

All of a sudden, her cellphone rang.

"Yobeoseyo?"

"Yuri-ah!"

"Taeyeon-ah! How's the photoshoot going on?"

"It's awesome! Tiffany is so hot!"

"What did you just say? Hot?" Yuri said while giggling a bit.

"Yah! T-that j-just slipped out o-of m-my tongue!"

"Then explain to me why you are stammering."

"Whatever! Anyways, what are doing right now?"

"I'm here at my apartment, i just woke up from my sleep."

"Can you pass by my office later and meet me and Tiffany for some drinks?"

"Uhh... Sure. I have something to tell you later anyway."

"Okay! See you later Yul!!!"

"Yeah..."

(Both hangs up)

Yuri laid herself down on her bed, she continued to stare at the ceiling. She kept thinking about her brother Taecyeon.

"What if he do something bad? What if he hurts Taeyeon again? I can't let him do that even if he's my brother." Yuri thought to herself.

(Meanwhile at Jessica's apartment)

"Sicaaa!!!!!!" Sunny shouted across the room.

"What? What is it?" Jessica said as she rushed to the kitchen where Sunny was.

"We're out of coffee.." Sunny said softly. "Can you buy an expresso for me at the cafe??" Sunny asked as she showed a bit of aegyo in front of Jessica.

"Why me?" Jessica asked annoyingly.

"Well, Seohyun is at work and i can't buy it since i'm stuck here cooking our food for lunch. Can you buy it for me pleaseeee?" Sunny begged.

Jessica had no other choice but to give in to Sunny's aegyo. "Fine, but i'm gonna use your money for it." Jessica said. Sunny nodded, then gave Jessica her wallet.  "Just don't spend too much Jessie~" Sunny said while pushing Jessica out of the apartment.

"Aish, that girl! Why do i always have to follow her orders?" Jessica mumbled to herself as she left the building.

(Jessica's POV)

I went to the coffeeshop, to buy Sunny's expresso. When i went inside, i was surprised to see Yuri sitting at a table in the back part of the shop.

Maybe this is my opportunity to show her my gratitude for saving me.

I approached her slowly. She didn't notice me that easily, since she was looking away outside the window, she looks like she's having deep thoughts.

"Uhm, Kwon Yuri??" I called out, trying to get her attention.

She turned her head then looked at me. Suddenly, a huge pretty smile appeared on her face when she saw me.

"Hi Jessica! What are you doing here?" she asked.

"I just came here to buy something. How about you?" i asked.

"Well, i came here to cool down myself for a while. Sit with me." she said as she pointed to the chair in front of her.

I sat down, forgetting to do the errand for Sunny.

"Yuri, can i treat you coffee? I mean, that's my way of saying thank you for saving me last night." i said.

She looked at me and smiled again. "No, it's okay. I already bought myself a coffee, you don't have to treat me." she said.

"Oh... Okay." i said as i held my head down and i began fiddling with my fingers.

"But... Do you want to go to the park and buy me ice cream instead?" she asked.

I looked at her, and she was still smiling. I smiled back at her then nodded. She stood up, grabbed my hand, and pulled me outside of the cafe.

She brought me to the park. We headed towards an ice cream stand.

"So, what flavor do you want?" she asked.

I didn't answer her question, i just looked at my right hand which was interwined with her left hand. She followed my gaze and when she saw what i was looking at, she quickly let go.

"Oh, sorry about that." she said.

I felt a little tingly inside, and my cheeks were showing a tint of pink.

"So, your flavor?" she asked.

"Uhm, vanilla, vanilla is what i want." i said.

"Okay.." she said. She approached the ice cream stand and started to buy two ice creams for me and her.

Wait, i'm the one who's supposed to treat her!

She handed me my vanilla ice cream as she smiled.

"Yuri, i thought i was the one who's gonna treat you." i said to her.

"Nah, it's okay. " she said as she started her ice cream.

But i didn't eat my ice cream. I just stood there beside her, and pouted.

"Yah, what's wrong?" she asked.

"I don't wanna eat this, i don't deserve it. I'm the one whose supposed to treat you an ice cream." i said to her.

She chuckled. "Oh come on, i really wanted to treat you as much as you wanted to treat me. It's okay, you can treat me next time." she said as she patted my head.

I sighed and started to eat my ice cream.

(Yuri's POV)

I gave her the vanilla ice cream but she didn't eat it. She just stood there, and pouted. How cute.

"Yah, what's wrong?" i asked her.

"I don't wanna eat this, i don't deserve it.  I'm the one whose supposed to treat you an ice cream." she said as she pouted again.

Aigoo, how can she be so adorable?

I chuckled. "Oh come on, I really wanted to treat you, as much as you wanted to treat me. It's okay, you can treat me next time." I said as i patted her head.

We sat down on a bench as we continued our ice creams. Suddenly, an amazingly hot and handsome guy approached us.

"Hey Jessica!" the guy exclaimed as he approached us.

Jessica didn't answer, she just glared at him.

"Heard you're still single. You can't seem to get over me, huh?" he asked as he caressed Jessica's cheek.

"Stay away jerk!" Jessica said as she shoved the guy's hand away.

Who is he? Her ex-boyfriend?

"Jerk? Well if i'm a jerk, then you're a fool. How can you fall in love with a 'jerk' like me, and still can't move on since our break up? You're so pathetic Jessica Jung." he said as he smirked at Jessica, who was glaring at him, but her eyes were already starting to water.

That's it. I can't let Jessica cry and get humiliated by this guy.

I put my arm around Jessica and pulled her closer to me.

"Who said she's single? I'm her girlfriend!" i said as i narrowed my eyes at that guy.

"What? Since when Jessica become a lesbian?" he asked as he laughed a little. Jerk.

"Since she realized that she doesn't like guys who have huge d**** like you!" i said.

"Yah! It's not that big! She hasn't even seen it yet!" he said. "And if you're girlfriend, prove it to me!" he said.

"What?" Jessica and i both said at the same time.

"Prove to me that you two are dating. Kiss each other on the lips." he said.

Man, i seriously hate this guy!

"Don't tell me that you lied. Go on, kiss her!" he said.

I looked at Jessica, she was trembling a bit, but she looked at me and nodded.

I put my hand on her cheek and leaned closer until my lips crashed to hers. I kissed her gently, yet i can still taste the vanilla ice cream from her luscious lips. It's just a soft gentle kiss. After 10 seconds, i pulled out when i got out of breathe.

I looked at Donghae. His eyes were wide open, and his jaw dropped low.

"I can't believe you actually did that! You lesbians are such freaks!" he said as he walked away.

After that, i bursted into laughter. "Oh my gosh, i can't believe he actually fell for that!" i said while laughing my heart out.

Jessica was also laughing, although her laugh was abit awkward. "Yeah..." she said.

I turned to look at her. I put my hand on her shoulder.

"Sica, sorry for me kissing you. It's just that i really wanted to show that guyhow official we are. I didn't want you to get humiliated by him." i said.

She smiled at me, but her eyes started to water again.

"I'm so sorry, i can't help my emotions." she said as she started to cry softly.

I don't know what to do. What should i do?

What the heck? Go comfort her.

How?

Don't be stupid Kwon Yuri. Just do it the way you know how.

Fine.

I gently wrapped my arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer to me again. I let her head lean on my shoulder. I guess she was a little surprised by my actions, but i'm doing it because she's my friend, and i wanna comfort her.

"Yuri-ah, i'm sorry for bothering you." she said softly.

I gently wiped away the tears on her cheek. "Don't worry, you're my friend, it's a need for me to comfort you." i said.

She continued crying. I swear, my heart is breaking into a million pieces, just because i'm seeing her cry like this right now. I can't bear to see her like this.

I removed my arm away from her and i quickly stood up in front of her. She looked a little bit confused with my sudden actions.

I started singing the song, "The three Bears". I accompanied it with a silly dance.

Even though it's really embarassing since all the people at the park were actually looking at me, i still did it just to make Jessica laugh and smile again.

As i finished the song, i sat down besides her. She was laughing her heart out. Good thing, she stopped crying.

"I'm funny?" i asked.

"And amazingly talented too. I didn't know that you can sing and dance." she said.

"Oh well, i do have hidden talents." i said as i winked at her.

We became quiet for a little while. Then i looked at my watch.

"Omo, it's already 3pm!" i exclaimed. I forgot i have to go and meet Taeyeon and Tiffany at the office!

"Oh yeah, crap! I forgot to do my errand for Sunny." Jessica exclaimed as she looked at her phone. "A lot of missed calls from Sunny and Seohyun." then she turned to look at me. "Yuri, i have to go home."

"Same here. Do you want me to accompany you home?" i asked her.

"No, its alright. I can go home by myself." she said. "Yuri, thanks for your time. Thank you for making me smile."

I looked at her and smiled. "Of course. Anything for you my dear friend." i said as i winked at her.

She laughed a bit, then after that, we finally parted.

(Jessica's POV)

I really had a great time. Yuri is a really great friend. The way she treated me earlier, it was so nice, so sweet, and so gentle. Not to mention the kiss.

I do not wanna remember that again.

I mean, i'm obviously straight. I do not like girls.

I rode a taxi then went back to the apartment.

Sunny was sitting at the couch. She looked at me, she looked really pissed. Oh my, i forgot the expresso.

"Sunny, i'm s-sorry.. i-i didn't mean to for-" she cut me off.

"No, it's okay if you forgot about the expresso. But what's not okay is that i kept on calling you and sending you text messages, but you never even dared to answer!" she said.

Oh no, she's pissed.

"Sorry Sunny.. It's just that.."

"It's just that what?" she asked as she stood up and crossed her arms.

"I met with somebody, that's why i forgot your expresso and i forgot to answer your calls and messages."  i said.

"And who is that somebody?" she asked.

"Uhh... Kwon Yuri.." i said.

"You mean the girl who's Taeyeon's bestfriend?" she asked.

"Yup.." i said while nodding.

"Why did you meet with her?" Sunny asked.

"No reason, she just bought me an ice cream that's all." i said.

"She just bought you an ice cream? How come it took you a lot of time?" she asked.

"Ugh, why do you even have so many questions?"

"Why is it wrong for me to ask you those questions?"

"Whatever! Just stop it please! I'm tired, i wanna go back to sleep!" i shouted as i stormed into my room, banging my door.

Why does she have so many questions?

It's because she's trying to protect you.

Well, she's being too overprotective.

You must understand her. She loves you, that's why she's like that.

I know, but i'm a big girl now, she doesn't have to be that overprotective. She's always like that.

You know how she lost her little sister once in a car accident. She was traumatized. Just understand her.

But..

No buts. Sunny is your bestfriend, you must understand her. Go talk to her.

Oh, alright.

I went outside of my room. I saw Sunny sitting on the couch, sobbing softly. I sat down besides her.

"Sunny..." i said as i put my hand on her shoulder.

She shoved my hand away. "Go away." she said.

"Sunny, i'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you like that."

"I said, go away." she mumbled.

"No. I said i'm sorry." i said firmly.

"I said go away Jessica!" she shouted as she stood up. But i quickly pulled her and hugged her tight.

"Sunny, i'm so sorry.. Please forgive me.." i said softly.

She said nothing but she cried. She cried on my shoulder.

(Yuri's POV)

I headed towards Taeyeon's office. When i opened the door, i was surprised to see Taeyeon sitting on the couch while Tiffany was sitting beside her, leaning her head on Taeyeon's shoulder while sleeping.

I smiled while looking at them. Taeyeon was blushing.

"So, what happened to the both of you?" i asked.

"It's a long story.." Taeyeon said.

I sat down on Taeyeon's desk and i stared at the ceiling.

Taeyeon looked at me weirdly.

"What's with you?" she asked.

"Taeyeon... I think i had just kissed a girl." i said.