Part 1

Love comes Unexpectedly

One Friday night at the bar, 10pm in the evening.

"Unnie! Enough already! That's your tenth shot, you're completely drunk!" Seohyun said as she tried to grab the bottle of Soju away from her Sica unnie.

"No! Let me drink! I want to forget my freaking problems!" Jessica said as she drank another shot of soju.

"Quit it! When Soonkyu unnie arrives here and sees you drinking yourself to death, she'll freak out!" Seohyun said as she snatched the bottle of soju away from her drunk unnie.

"Let her see me like this! I don't f****** care!" Jessica said as she leaned her head on the bar counter.

Suddenly, the doors of the bar opened, and in came Sunny.

"What the hell is she doing to herself now?!" Sunny asked as she put her hands on her hips.

"Obviously, she's drinking herself to death because of her boyfriend." Seohyun said as she continued patting Jessica's back.

Sunny approached the sleeping Sica. "Aigoo, drinking yourself to death won't change anything." then she turned to Seohyun, "Seo, we need to get her home. Kangin oppa will close the bar."

Seohyun nodded then the both of them tried to carry Jessica up, and helped her walk.

"Man, she's terribly knocked out!" Kangin exclaimed as he saw the drunk Jessica being held by Sunny and Seohyun. "She really loves that guy, doesn't she?"

"Yeah, i feel pretty sorry for Sica. And if i ever see the face of that Lee Donghae, i'm seriously gonna break off his neck!" Sunny said.

"Unnie, you don't have to be so aggresive. Let's just take Sica unnie home." Seohyun said.

They said goodbye to Kangin, then they headed home.

(At their apartment)

"Ugh! She may be slim, but she's pretty heavy!" Sunny said as they dropped Jessica on her bed.

"Donghae... Donghae.... i hate you, you effing ba*****..."  Jessica mumbled.

"Sigh, i hope Sica unnie will get over him and move on." Seohyun said as she looked at her sleeping unnie with a worried expression on her face.

"Me too. Well, let's go to sleep now. It's pretty late." Sunny said as they left Jessica's room and headed to their own rooms.

(The next day)

"Aaaah! My head freaking hurts!" Jessica said as she tried to get off her bed.

Seohyun rushed towards Jessica's room.

"Unnie, are you alright? I heard you shout." Seohyun said as she approached Jessica.

"I'm fine Seohyun, it's just that my head hurts like hell." Jessica mumbled as she tried to stand up, but collapsed to the floor. Good thing, Seohyun caught her in her arms.

"Unnie, you stiil have a hangover from last night. You better stay here and lie down on your bed. I'll get you something to drink." Seohyun said as she helped Jessica lie down on her bed.

"Thank you Hyunnie." Jessica said.

Seohyun smiled at her before going out of her room.

Meanwhile at that same time, Yuri is having an important photoshoot in an abandoned warehouse in Seoul.

"Okay, work on that pose. Alright! That's it! Keep working girl!" Yuri said as she took snapshots of the model posing in front of her.

"Okay! That's a wrap everybody!" Yuri shouted as the photoshoot ended.

"Yah, you did great today Yuri! The snapshots are awesome!" Taeyeon exclaimed while nudging Yuri.

"Really? Thanks! You know i always do my best!" Yuri said as she winked at her bestfriend Taeyeon.

Yuri and Taeyeon continued on chatting. Suddenly, two beautiful girls stood before them.

"Yuri unnie! Taeyeon unnie!" Yoona called, trying to get the attention of the two.

"Yoona?" the two girls said at the same time.

"Uhm, i want to introduce to you the new model we're gonna have here." Yoona said as she pointed to the girl standing before her.

"Annyeong hasseyo, my name is Tiffany Hwang and i'm the new model here." the girl said as she bowed to Yuri and Taeyeon.

Taeyeon's eyes widened and her jaw dropped when she saw the amazingly gorgeous lady standing in front of her.

"Hi, i'm Kwon Yuri, i'm a photographer and also a model here. And this is Kim Taeyeon, my assistant and also a photographer."

"Hi, i'm Taeyeon!" Taeyeon greeted as she smiled cutely and shook Tiffany's hand.

Yuri looked at Taeyeon weirdly. "Man, she's obviously hitting on the new model." she thought to herself.

"So, when will you start your photoshoot?" Yuri asked.

"Uhm, i guess it will be tomorrow. But i don't have any photographer yet." Tiffany said.

"I'll do it! I'm free tomorrow anyway!" Taeyeon suddenly volunteered.

"Alright then, Taeyeon will be your photographer." Yuri said, then she leaned closer to Tiffany and whispered, "Just be careful, she's quite agressive." Tiffany giggled at what she heard.

That made Taeyeon curious. She raised her eyebrow and said, "What was that about? Did she say something about me?"

"Nothing Taeyeon-sshi." Tiffany said as she smiled at Taeyeon.

(Later on..)

"Yuri ah!!! I'm so tired and weary.... Let's go somewhere to cool off!" Taeyeon said as she nudged Yuri who was putting lipstick on her lips.

"Oh man Taeyeon! Look at what you've done! I have lipstick on my cheek!" Yuri complained as she tried to wipe of the lipstick stain on her cheek.

"Sorry.. anyways, we should hang out together! I'm in the mood to drink tonight!" Taeyeon exclaimed.

"Fine, anyways i'm in the mood to drink to. Let's go to your cousin's bar." Yuri said.

"You mean Kangin's bar? Sure, why not!" Taeyeon said as she quickly pulled Yuri out of the building.

They headed towards the bus stop and unexpectedly, they saw Tiffany and Yoona there.

"Hey girls, heading home?" Yuri asked as they approached the girls.

"Yes we are. Are you guys headed home to?" Yoona asked.

"Nope, we're going to hang out at my cousin's bar for a little while. Do you wanna join us?" Taeyeon asked, hoping Tiffany would say yes.

Yoona looked at Tiffany and she nodded. Then Yoona looked back at Yuri and Taeyeon. "Sure. We would love to."

(Later at Kangin's bar)

"Sica, please serve this bottle of vodka to the man sitting right there at the back." Sunny said to Jessica as she handed a tray with a bottle of vodka on it.

"Okay!" Jessica said then she headed towards the man sitting at the back of the bar.

"Here you go sir, the bottle of vodka just for you." Jessica said as she put the bottle of vodka on the table.

"Hey miss, are you a waitress here? You look pretty hot.." the man said as he looked at Jessica from top to bottom.

Jessica felt a little uneasy. "Uhh, i'll take that as a compliment sir." Jessica said as she turned around and tried to walk away, but the man pulled her arm.

"Hey, won't you stay here with me for a while? I really need some company.." the man said.

"Please, let me go.." Jessica said as she tried to remove the man's hand away from her arm. But the man stood up and tightened his grip on her.

"I said, i want company. So stay here with me." he said in a more agressive tone of his voice.

"Sir just let go!" Jessica said as she pushed the man away.

"So, you're trying to be hard to get huh?" the man went closer to Jessica and he put his hands on her waist. He started to smell her scent from her neck.

"What the hell sir?! Get away from me!" Jessia shouted as she pushed the man down on the floor.

The man stood up and tried to approach Jessica, but someone pulled him from behind and punched him right on the face. It was Yuri.

"Yah! You men are such a*******!!! She said get away, so get the hell away!" Yuri shouted.

The man turned around and faced Yuri. He was gonna punch Yuri in the face, but Kangin stopped him.

"Stop causing chaos here mister. Get out! And don't even dare to come back here in my bar! Or else i'll ask the security to get you!" Kangin said as he grabbed the man by his shirt and threw him out of the bar.

Kangin went back inside the bar and approached Yuri and Jessica. "Yuri, i'm sorry if that man had caused you trouble." he said to Yuri while rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's alright Kangin, it was this girl who was bothered by that fool." Yuri said as she turned to look at Jessica, who was trembling a bit.

"Jessica, are you okay?" Kangin asked as he put his hand on Jessica's shoulder.

"Yeah, i'm fine Kangin, you should go back to your work. I'll be fine." Jessica said.

Kangin smiled and nodded at Jessica, then he left, leaving Yuri and Jessica alone.

(Yuri's POV)

I looked at her, she's still trembling a bit.

"Uhm miss, are you sure you're fine? I mean, you're trembling." i said.

"No, i'm fine. I'm trembling because i'm nervous." Jessica said. "Anyways, thank you for saving me earlier." she smiled at me.

"Yeah, no problem. Anyways, i'm Kwon Yuri." I said as i reached out my hand for her to shake.

"Jessica Jung. You're a customer here right? You seem pretty familiar.." Jessica said as she shook Yuri's hand.

"Uhm, i usually go here with Kangin's cousin, Taeyeon." i said

"Ohh, you mean Kim Taeyeon? Kangin mentioned her name before." she said. "Oh my, i need to go back to work. My boss is gonna kill me if she finds out that i'm not working. See you later Yuri!" she said as she hurridely left, and went inside the bar's kitchen.

Sigh, what a woman. Blonde hair, slim body, nice legs, and not to mention, her amazingly pretty face. No wonder that man tried to touch her. She's way too beautiful.

My thoughts were interrupted when Taeyeon suddenly poked my cheek.

"Yuri-ah! What happened?" she asked.

"Uhh, what??" i asked.

"Kangin told me that you got into a fight with a man! What happened?" she asked. We were shouting because the music inside the bar was too loud, we can barely hear each other.

"I'll tell you about it later! Where's Tiffany and Yoona??" i asked.

"They're at the bar counter, drinking some cocktail! Wanna join?"

"Nah! I'll be going outside for a minute! The music is too loud!" i said.

She just shrugged and walked away. I went outside of the bar, to feel the fresh air.

(Jessica's POV)

I went inside the kitchen, where Seohyun was preparing the food.

"Unnie! Why aren't you working? You should help me you know!" Seohyun said.

"Oh, sorry Seo. My mind is just bothered by somethings." i said as i helped her in preparing the orders.

"What do you mean unnie? did something happen to you?" Seohyun asked.

"I'll just tell you about it later, we still have to work right now." I said to her.

Kwon Yuri.

She saved my life. If it weren't for her, that man could've touched me or something. If Kangin knows her, why didn't he introduce her to me before?

Pssh. Like i should care.

"Unnie, do you mind putting this trash bag outside at the dumpster?" Seohyun asked while handing me a trash bag.

"Give it to me." i said as i grabbed the trash bag then i headed outside.

I threw the trash bag inside the dumpster. Man it stinks!

"Jessica?" a familiar voice from behind said.

I turned around and was surprised to see Yuri standing behind me.

"Yuri! You scared the hell out of me.." i said.

"dumping the trash?" she asked.

"Yeah, obviously." i said as i smiled. "What are you doing here outside alone? It's kind of dangerous you know, since you're pretty, and guys here might-" she cut me off.

"Wait, did you just say i'm pretty?" she asked while half-smiling.

"Yeah i did." i said but i saw her weird smile. "I meant that as a compliment!" i said.

"Thanks, it's good to hear that every once in a while." she said.

Wait, every once in a while?

"What do you mean?" i asked.

"Sigh, people always compliment me by saying that i'm hot, y, or maybe gorgeous. I've always wanted to hear a person say to me that i'm beautiful or pretty." she said.

I smiled at her. I know that she's pretty hot, but i wanted to compliment her by saying that she's pretty.

"So, you work here as a waitress?" she asked.

"Yeah, sometimes i'm an entertainer. I sing." i said.

"Really? That's great, you must have a beautiful voice." she said.

I smiled shyly. "You haven't even heard me sing yet." i said. She chuckled.

Suddenly the door opened, out came Sunny.

"Jessica?! there you are! I've been looking all over for you. The customers are already complaining, you need to sing and entertain them!" Sunny said as she pulled me across the room. Yuri followed us.

(Narrator's POV)

Jessica went to their mini stage in the middle of the bar. She was going to sing. Yuri sat at the bar counter along with her friends, Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Yoona.

Then the music started. Jessica started singing too.

As we pass by a fragrant road in this beautiful season
My cautious footsteps pound in my head

When you come closer while smiling for me
It feels like all the happiness in this world is mine

 

Although it might still be far in the future
I don't want it to just be a dream

Just one love
I hope to walk the same road together with you



All throughout Jessica's singing, she didn't realize that Yuri was staring at her. Yuri admired her singing voice, that made her get attracted to Jessica all the more.

Taeyeon turned to look at Yuri.

"You seem to be enjoying Jessica's singing, don't you?" Taeyeon teased.

"You know her?" Yuri asked turning her gaze at Taeyeon.

"Of course. She works here in Kangin's bar. Whenever i go here, i always see her." Taeyeon said as she looked at Jessica.

"Why haven't i seen her before?" Yuri asked.

"Oh come on, you barely go to this bar, and she just started working here last week." Taeyeon explained.

"Ohh..." Yuri returned her gaze on the stage, but she was surprised to see that Jessica wasn't there anymore. "Where is she?"

"Where is who?" Taeyeon asked.

"No one... Nevermind.." Yuri mumbled then she took a sip from her cocktail.

(Later at 11pm in the evening.)

"Phew! Finally, all the customers are gone!" Sunny said as she wiped off the sweat on her forehead.

"Well, not exactly all of them." Seohyun said as she pointed at Yuri, Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Yoona who were having a drink and conversation with Kangin.

"Isn't that Taeyeon? Who are the three other women?" Sunny asked.

Jessica and Seohyun just shrugged.

Kangin and the four women approached them.

"Hey girls, you remember Taeyeon right? These are her friends, Yuri, Yoona, and Tiffany." Kangin introduced.

"Hi!" Sunny, Seohyun, and Jessica greeted.

"Oh geez look at the time, we should head home now Yoona." Tiffany said as she looked at her watch.

"Yeah, we need to head home now. Thanks for the night Kangin oppa." Yoona said.

"I'll drive you girls home." Kangin offered.

Yuri shook her head. "No, Taeyeon and i will use the bus. You drive Yoona and Tiffany home."

Kangin nodded then he left with the two models.

"So, how about you three?" Yuri asked as she looked at the three waitresses.

"We're gonna ride the taxi. You can go now. We still have to lock the bar." Sunny said.

"Alright then. Thanks for this wonderful night girls!" Taeyeon said as she waved goodbye then exited the bar.

Yuri glanced at Jessica one more time. Jessica also looked at her.

"Nice meeting you Jessica. I hope to see you once more." Yuri said as she put her hand on Jessica's shoulder.

"Hope to see you again too. thanks for saving me earlier again!" Jessica said as she waved goodbye to Yuri who finally left the bar.

(Jessica's POV)

"Saving you?" Sunny asked.

"It's a long story. I'll tell you about it later.." i said.

Seohyun just giggled.

"What is it Seo?" i asked.

"Unnie, you're blushing!" she said while pointing to my pink cheeks.

"Yah! Am not!" i said as i tried to cover my cheeks with my hands.

"What do you mean? Don't deny it, your face is as red like a tomato!" Sunny said while chuckling a bit.

I gave them an icy glare which made them stop laughing.

"Let's just go home. It has been a long night." i said.
 

=========================================================

 

So? How's the 1st chapter?

Please tell me of how you think of it by commenting!!! ^^

Thank you!!! SNSD fighting!! <3

- allaroundkpop_14