*impeccableduizhang [Honey Water and Hangover Soup]

Sempiternal Review Shop

 

 

Title: 03/5

The title is cute but as I read the story the honey water and hangover soup wasn’t really a big part of the story.. but its still cute though..

Foreword / Description: 04/10

The foreword kind of confused me after I read the whole story since the foreword said that Sehun wondered why BoA makes it a big deal when Sehun did not mind preparing honey water and hangover soup for her because in the end BoA was just, I don’t know, jealous maybe or concerned about the whole relationship since He is young and is just starting off to college.

 

Appearance: 9/10

The appearance was okay, not over populated nor disturbing looking.. but not really eye-catching..

Plot: 20/20

Its unique, cool, fluffy and cute.. I personally love it because im a er for fluff and I think Sehun is cute as well as BoA..

 

Characterization: 19/20

Unique since it’s the first time I heard Sehun paired to BoA since there was a rough between them but as I continue to read I find the couple cute and likable.

 

Flow / Style: 15/15

Its smooth and clean up to the end.

 

Chapter Names: 10/10

Clean and Precise…

Overall Enjoyment: 10/10

Loved it!! It’s a wonderful fluff story that I would really like to read over and over again..

 

Reviewer: Exhziie-aa

 

Staff note:

*please do credit the shop and the reviewer.

*I’m sorry I posted it really late, My Apologies

*Thank you for requesting..

*if you liked the result it would be wonderful if you upvote our shop..