*GreenGardenPop [The Girl and the Sea]

Sempiternal Review Shop

 

 

 

Title-----3/5

It's quite eye catching.

When I first saw it, it made me wonder

what the story would be

So, good job

foreword / Description-----9/10

The poem was nice, it really catches my eyes, since I love this kind of stories. It was a nice idea that you didn't mention in the description that she was blind, cause it will will or did made the readers wonder.

Appearance-----10/10

The foreword page was neat and simple as well as chapter 1. Decent enough and organized. I have no problems with it.

Plot-----18/20

It was the first time I read or heard this story.. It was cute hat myungsoo confessed but isn't he moving too fast? The song was brilliant though..

Mechanics-----20/25

There are some errors but no biggy.

Characterization-----15/20

Sine the foreword only contained the poem, within the story the presence of jiyeon's sister and byunghyun are questionable.

Flow/style-----10/15

I just think the story moved too fast for my liking, even though it's only a one shot. When I started the story the flow grabbed my attention but there were some parts that it drifted away but by the end, it was kind of romantic and it made me smile.

Chapter titles-----10/10

Since, I myself also read one shot stories. It's nice that you use the story title for the chapter title because sometimes readers tend to question "what's the story title again?" at the end plus it's troublesome to go back or open the forward again since its just a one shot.

Overall Enjoyment-----8/10

Even though there where errors the whole story brought a smile to my face and got me craving for a sequel.

 

Reviewer: Heillo

 

Staff Note:

*please do credit the shop and the reviewer

*thank you for requesting

*it would be wonderful if you upvote our shop.