A Little Scandal?

Heart Love Game.

 

“LUNA!!! MORNING!!!!!!”

I woke up quickly, and slammed my cellphone. That alarm…

Oh, you know, Kyuhyun recorded his voice screaming “LUNA!!! MORNING!!!!!!” as my phone alarm to wake me up! And it really scared me to hell!

I ran to the bathroom to take a bath and get dressed.

When I was done and was going downstairs, I heard Kyuhyun called, “Luna! You have someone waiting for you~”

I yawned, and took a toast from the dining table, and went out.

“What? A friend is picking me up?” I asked. Wow, this is strange.

Kyuhyun smirked. “See for yourself”, as he pointed to the door.

I opened the door and saw Donghae, with his school uniform—which is different from mine—standing right in front of me.

“D-donghae? Why are you here?” I asked, couldn’t hide my curiosity. I bet I looked stupid right now, with half opened mouth and with my right hand holding a toast! XD

“Taking you to school”, he smiled and nudged to his motorcycle.

I blushed. “But why—”

“Aish just get on! Kyuhyun is skipping class today, so he can’t take you to school. And dundunduuun~ the fishy Donghae is here at your service!” Donghae said, then laughed. I couldn’t help but chuckle at this dork’s silliness!

“But why are you skipping class?” I turned my glare to Kyuhyun, who was smiling widely.

“A new Starcraft game is on sale! Hahahaa, kidding. I’m just lazy to go. Besides, Mr, Park is absent today, so my exam is cancelled”, he answered. Oh.

“So, are you coming or not?!” I heard Donghae shouted from his motorcycle. I quickly nodded.

I was going to him when Kyuhyun leaned and whispered to me, “wow, a new crush. My little sister is a guy magnet!”

I knocked his head. “Byeeee, babo!!”, I said as I quickly sat down behind Donghae.

Then we left.

~o~

We talked about our schools on the way.

“Donghae, where’s your school?” I asked.

“Eh? Wait, let me see…about 3 kilometers from your school…”, he replied.

My eyes widened. “Mworago?! You’ll be late if you drive me to my school, Donghae!”

He chuckled. “I’m fine with that. The teacher patrolling today is Mr. Jung. HE LOVES ME!” I laughed.

“…and besides, I’d do anything for you…” he added with a mumble, but loud enough for me to hear.

I blushed again.

Oh, Donghae.

~o~

“We’ve arrived!” He shouted like a little kid, when he saw my school gate.

We both went to the parking lot, where there were many students passing by.

They were all in awe when our motorcycle passed by them. Donghae is too handsome! XD

The motor stopped on the empty parking spot. Donghae turned to me and smiled.

I quickly got down from the seat. Donghae also stood up.

“Yah, go now! You’re going to be really late!” I said.

He chuckled. “Why? You don’t want me to be with you even longer?”, he said, making me pout.

“Nooooo, it’s not that—”

“Aigooo! You’re so cute!” He pinched my two cheeks.

Why are people like this…are my cheeks too cute for you?!

He smiled. “Now go. The bell’s going to ring any minute! And sorry, I can’t pick you up this afternoon, I need to attend my course…” Then he pouted.

I nodded. “It’ll be fine, I can take the bus.”

“Okay! Take care, Luna!” He patted my head and left with his vehicle.

When he was out of sight, suddenly all the students—who were watching us—screamed and approached me.

“LUNA!!! WHO IS THAT GORGEOUS LOOKING MAN?!”

“LUNA!!! INTRODUCE ME TO HIM!!!”

I laughed, then walked to class without responding them.

~o~

The gossip spread out really fast! ‘Luna was taken to school by a very handsome man!’ thing. Oh God.

People were following me everywhere to ask for the truth of the gossip.

I suddenly felt pity for celebrities. Followed and stalked by people is really annoying!

I finally managed not to run away until the school bell rang. At laaast, I can go home!

I walked out of school while thinking. Should I take the bus?

I heard someone called me. “Luna!”

I turned around and saw Sungmin. Oh my goodness are you an angel in disguise or— he looks so awesome in every moment!

“Y-yes, Sungmin?” I asked.

“Wanna go and eat? I haven’t eaten lunch yet…and oh, I’ll also drive you home…” he smiled.

Oh my. Is he asking me to go out with him? Just the two of us? Like, a DATE?

Do not faint, Luna…do not faint…

“Sure!” I finally sounded, making him jump happily.

“Yay! Let’s go!” He said, reaching my hand.

I blushed.

God really loves me today…went to school with Donghae and went home with Sungmin…

This’ll be great! 

To be continued…