A Day With Sungmin.

Heart Love Game.

So Sungmin took me to a ramen stand in one of the districts in Seoul.
“Ahjumma! Two bowls of ramen, please!” He said as we landed on the chairs.
A minute later, two bowls of hot ramen was on our table.
“Waaa~h! Let’s eat, Luna!” Sungmin clapped, reaching the chopsticks.
I chuckled. Why are you so cute, Sungmin?
We were silent. Because I was so shy eating together with my crush like this!
Came to think of it, this is my first time to be together with Sungmin, just the two of us. So don’t blame me if I don’t know what to do!
“…uh, so, Luna…how’s life?” Sungmin tried to start a conversation.
I slurped my ramen, and replied, “everything’s fine, except for me being a sudden ‘celebrity’ this morning!”
Sungmin laughed. “Oh, that scandal you made with Donghae?”
I bursted. “Is it even a scandal? He just drove me to school since Kyuhyun’s skipping class today!”
“Oh really? How come it became a big scandal like this? Aww, my poor little girl…” Sungmin chuckled.
I lifted my shoulders. “I don’t know! Aish, everyone’s attention was by Donghae, since he’s too handsome!” I said, and I regretted at that second.
Why am I complimenting another guy in front of my crush?!
Aish! Stupid Luna!
I kept silent, waiting for her respond.
But he only smiled, and kept silent.
Uh-oh. Did I just create an awkward moment?
I tried to pretend like nothing happened by continuing to slurp my ramen. He did the same.
Minutes pass without a single noise between us, and suddenly Sungmin grasped my hand.
I looked up, straight to his face.
I knew my face blushed like crazy.
“You know, Luna…I think…I’m going to be serious about you…”, I heard him mumbled.
And his cheeks became reddish. As red as a crab.
“…Sungmin?” I asked. I couldn’t believe what I heard.
Then he suddenly stuttered.
“A-ah! N-no! Um…uh…are you finished wityh your food, Luna? L-let me drive you home!” He stood up and dragged me out.
I followed him behind and pouted.
What was that all about? Was he lying or tricking me?
Well, I won’t think about it. Let’s just pretend that he’s blabbering random things.
Besides, he only looks at me as his ‘little girl’ or ‘little Luna’, doesn’t he?
Then I walked in to his car and he drove me home silently.
The only noise there was from his CD player, which was playing Hate U Love U by Super Junior.
I unconsciously hummed to the song’s reff.
“Dallajin geoseun oebseo honjaingeohl, ddo dareun sarangi ohl guhrago, na miduh-bwajjiman ijen, sumswineun geol majuh himideulgo~”
Then I heard a soft voice beside me, also singing.
“Ireohke keohjyuhman gajanha, neohreul hyanghan nae geuri-woomi jogeumsshik,
jiweojiji anhneun chae, nama isseo~ (ps: it’s really Sungmin’s part of the song! :D)”
I turned my head to him, amazed by his gentle voice.
He smiled. “Why? Dazed by my charming voice?”
I laughed and hit his shoulders softly. He chuckled.
“You like that song too?” I asked, trying to break the awkwardness. He nodded.
“So let’s replay that song and sing together!”
So that was what we do, along the way to my house. We replayed that song over and over and sang together.
It was so cute!
We’ve replayed the song five times until we finally reached my house.
“We’ve arrived…” Sungmin sounded.
I was still humming to that song. “A-ah! Okay! Thank you for the ride, Ming!”
I was going to open the car’s door when suddenly Sungmin grabbed my hand, making me facing him.
“…Sungmin?”
He smiled softly, and leaned to kiss my forehead.
“I just want you to know, that I don’t see you only as my ‘little Luna’ anymore.”
I blushed as he kissed my forehead once again.
Does that mean…he likes me?
I stuttered. “A-ah, I gotta go, Sungmin! T-t-thank you!”
He chuckled. “Anytime, baobei.”
I quickly opened the car door and went out.
He waved before he left.
A second…two seconds…three seconds…
“AAAAHHHH!!! THE BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!!”