His smile...

Heart Love Game.

 

And here’s the main reason I don’t want to be dragged in a guys day out ever again.

They were all rushing to the latest game center when I’m here doing nothing.

Actually, yes, I only came with Kyuhyun because of the free food and because there’s Sungmin… XD

And the ice cream was like heaven so I said I wouldn’t mind waiting…

BUT THIS IS TAKING WAAAAY TOO LONG!

Those guys were taking…almost two hours in there. I mean, seriously, keeping a girl waiting that long?

I facepalmed. I think I should go home by myself…

Suddenly that new guy Donghae sat beside me.

“You’re not joining with them?” I asked, confused.

He smiled. “I’m not that fanatic of games.”

Oh. Okay.

“…I’m more interested in CDs and DVDs…” He continued.

My eyes sparkled. “Oh really now? They’re also my obsession!”

Donghae jumped. “Yay! So let’s go hunt for those now!”

I nodded happily, and followed him behind.

Kyuhyun and my parents were never a fan of movies, making the family’s DVD collection is really limited. And I’m so glad that I found another movie freak like me!

We went to the DVD shop, and I rushed to the Korean Drama section.

Unexpectedly, Donghae also went there!

I stared at him. “Don’t tell me you also like Korean dramas…”

His eyes went big. So cute! “Oh my, we REALLY have the same interests, Luna!”

I giggled.

So we picked a nice bunch of DVDs, so we can each borrow from each other.

Then we went out bringing a plastic bag full of those.

“Want anything to eat?” Donghae spoke.

I was going to say ‘no’ but my tummy suddenly grumbled. That ice cream from before didn’t satisfy my stomach that much!

Donghae laughed. “Well, I’ll take that as a yes, then! Let’s go find some cakes.”

Shyly, I followed him.

Damn you stupid stomach grumble!

The mall was really crowded that day, remembering that it’s Saturday.

And Donghae really had long steps!

Yah, I’m not that tall, okay?!

I was still grumbling to myself when I suddenly realized that Donghae is nowhere to be found.

I turned my head left and right, and tiptoed, searching for him. But he’s not there.

The crowd in front of me blocked the view.

Oh God. I’m lost.

Suddenly I felt my hand grabbed.

I looked up and saw a hand, coming through towards the crowd. Donghae.

I sighed in relieve. “Dongh—”

‘knock!’

“Yaaaah!! What was that for?!” I asked, rubbing my head, which was knocked by Donghae.

“It’s for separating with me before, babo! Don’t you know how worried I was when I found that you’re not behind me?!” he said sternly.

“Well blame your long legs!” I chuckled, continued by his snort.

“Aish! Don’t do that again next time, okay? Now hold my hand, so we won’t get separated like before again!” He said, grabbing my hand and dragged me.

I felt my face went red.

His warm protective hand…

N-no Luna! Your crush is Sungmin! Lee Sungmin! Not Donghae!!!

I followed him to the cake shop and ate.

When we were paying, I realized that Donghae was looking at my face.

“W-waeyo?”

He stuttered. “A-ah, n-no! I just thought your face looks so cute like that!” he blushed.

I giggled. Well, you yourself are also cute, you know, Hae?

We went back to the game center and found Kyuhyun and Sungmin waiting for us.

“Where were you?!” Kyuhyun asked, as he pulled my ear. Ouch!

“Ow ow ow!!! Yah, Kyu!!! IT HURTS!!! WE WERE JUST EATING!!!” I shouted. My eaaaaaaar!!!

“Oh, Kyu, don’t be like that! She’s telling the truth okay?” Suddenly Sungmin pulled me to his hug, letting go of Kyuhyun’s hand from my ear.

My face went BOOM!!!

Don’t faint, Luna…Don’t faaaaint…

Kyuhyun pouted. “But Ming…”

“No! Look at her! Little Luna is hurt!” Sungmin said.

And he even patted my head, comforting me.

“Aish, let’s just go home now, its getting quite late”, Donghae suddenly joined.

Kyuhyun looked at his watch and nodded. “Let’s go home, Luna.”

KYUHYUN HELLOOOOO DONT YOU KNOW THAT I’M ENJOYING MY CRUSH’S HUG HERE?!

“Urgh, okay”, I said, not forgetting to add “stupid babo” with a mumble.

We all walked to the basement, where our cars were parked.

I was going into the car when Donghae tapped my shoulder.

“Um, Luna, may I…have your mobile number?” He asked.

I smiled. “Sure.”

I mentioned the numbers when he typed it onto his phone—an iPhone! OMG!!—quickly.

“Thank you”, he said, finishing the sentence with a gentle smile of his.

Don’t. Make. Me. Melt. Please.

“No problem. Talk to you later, Hae!” I said, as I closed the car’s door.

To be continued…