chapter 9-who has feelings for who?

Highschool Crush

"ok class take your seats,oh right Jinah did you bring your activity?"

i want to kill you!!"yes ma'am"Jinah went infront of the class to give her paper and gave the teacher a bow while cursing her from the inside.

"today we will have a diad-activity/project since we have a total of 6 columns,column 1 will be with 6,2 with 5 and 3 with 4 lets start!"

"OH MY HELP ME!!"Seojin whispher-shouted good for the four of them to hear

"i have the same problem"Hyunji replied "i hugged him earlier shet! why now"

"hahahah great my partner is a girl"Minjung added while giving Jinah a wink,Jinah just smile cause her sisters are already pissed off.

"i really don't have a partner look i think he/she is absent"Jinah don't really cares about her classmate"we will be going then,you should go to"Jinah added while patting the back of Hyunji.

"you two go to your partners now,we don't have the whole day"the teacher interupted their thoughts t him i iand went to their partner directly

Seojin's POV

"hi"Chanyeol oppa said,i can't look at him i look like !she cursed herself

"hello"i said not looking at him

"yah.look here we need to do this or we need to do it later in the library"he sai, i still didn't look

"is there something in my face"he whispered to himself but i heared it i looked at him and  he was already making his face red from rubbing it. I didn't know what to do,i held his hands.WHAT THE!!

"stop rubbing your face it's already red"

"finally you look at me, now to start"i saw him looking at my face i felt like i froze,pls dont look at me pls turn around.I felt uncomfortable,i bowed my head and covered my face.

"you should get enough sleep and don't always cry"he said in a soft voice that tickled me from the inside "don't worry you still look pretty"i saw him trying to control not facepalm his self i gigled.

"thank you,i think? we better start,what is it about?"

"since its chemistry we are talking about the past of the table of elements"

"how boring"i muttered he laughed and cough trying to hide he laughed at what i said.HOW CUTE!!!

Hyunji's POV

*note from the narrator:Hyunji looks ok cause she can hide it with her smiles*

"i..i ahm sorry about earlier"i said giving a bow not knowing i'm already sitting i bumped my head on the table *OUCH*

"are you ok?"Sehun oppa said moving me in my position,i wanted to move but i became a statue from the moment he touched my shoulders,he made me look at him.He came near me i kept on moving backwards making me almost fall off my chair but luckily he was able to held on my chair.I felt safer in his arms, but now he was nearer than before inches from my face.

"please be careful i was just looking at your forehead"he said still inches away from my face

"ahm.."i looked away "i will"did it became warmer?he gave me a smirk before leaning back into his own chair

Jinah's POV

i got bored so i slept hahah how fun?lucky me my partner did not came.I wonder who he or she was.Where is he or she anyway,but then again whjo cares will just meet later.I was about to sleep when the teacher called my attention."is mister Kim late again,he is always late in my class.tsk" i felt like my stomach turned when i student entered the room telling his reasons

"Ms.Nam,pls tell mr Kim what the both of you should be doing for the remaining minutes of my class"the whole classed turned their attention to our teacher then to me i felt my shoulders were getting heavier i can see my sisters looking at me with caring eyes especially Hyunji.

words doesn't want to escape my mouth but i was able to said a weak yes.

"Go to your seat mr.Kim"and he did.it was pretty awkward sitting with the man i only loved till now

"wha..t should we do then?"he asked,i didn't answer back i heard him sigh it hurt.

"we need to make a short inquiry paper about the past of the table of elements"everything was still awkward but we were able to plan what we are going to do. At times i can catch him looking at me with those eyes  dont look at me jerk-face i might fall again.

Minjung POV

where's my partner?aish i don't want to do it alone.I was looking at Seojin and she was blushing hard poor girl then i turned my head to look where is Hyunji she got partnered with Sehun oppa,then i saw him looking at Hyunji hiding his laughter.

WHAT ARE THEY DOING!!i almost broke my pen from jealousy i think? but luckily my pen got saved by my partner who just came i was right she was a girl.

"so,what are we going to do?"i asked her

"ahm,excuse me miss...ahm miss Go,your partner is not me its him"she said with a eye smile,him? who him?.i turned to my right and saw Baekhyun i think he likes me but i think not it is safer to think this way i told myself.

"ohw,i'm sorry for taking your sit"i turned around and face her partner and bowed

"it's okay"she said.I went to seat with Baekhyun oppa when he almost jumped when he saw me infront of him it almost made me jump to his eyes were as big as a saucer.*hahahaha*He was staring at me and it made me a littlebit uncomfortable.I tried to look away and saw Hyunji almost falling off her chair when Sehun oppa grabbed her chair their faces were just inches away from each other,i tried to look away but i cant i dont know why.When i heard Baekhyun hum~~,it caught my attention.

"ahm i have something to say"he said"can we be friends?"he asked omo so cute ^_^

"no"i said coldly and his fell.i cant control my laughter and burst out.

"what's funny?

"i was just kidding,we don't need to become friends cause we already are"and i gave him my eye smile and he turned red that made me more laugh

"yah.stop already,you'll regret it"he said but i find it cute

"ok ok ill stop"i was still laughing when i saw Kai sitting next to Jinah it made my world stop i can feel the pain from Jinah's eyes.

~~~bell rings~~~

"ok class i know everyone is not even half their way,so i'm giving you a week to finish everything.I'll give you my time to do it but if you have free time you can use it instead"the teacher left.

Narrator's POV

The day ended so fast Jinah was still a little bit down but she was trying to hide it from everyone.Seojin was really happy she got Chanyeol's number,Hyunji and Minjung was nowhere to be found.Jinah received a text message.

Jinah unnie will be a little bit late don't wait for us, don't worry i'm with our unnie,we have somewhere to go,see you later then

                                                                                                                                              ~maknae <3

"time to go home Minjung texted me she  said they were going somewhere,we should go home and clean"

"yes we should while were at it lets order pizza"