chapter 15

Highschool Crush

what am i doing with my life(credits for the owner)

this chapter a b*tch is coming..watch out for it(to bitter to call it a her)

 

They went to the hospital, they won't fit in only a car so the others brought their cars to.Jinah was still shocked from the news but no tears where seen from her eyes she was like a lifeless doll.Sehun was left but he promised to go straight to the hospital after the party.They arrived and they asked for some directions.Suho and Kyunsoo(D.O) helped Jinah to get on her feet she was already drained,pale and fragile.

"we better wait here outside,the nurse told me the doctor will be already coming "Suho can't sit thinking of how it all happened.why it happened.The doctor came out of room he was looking sad and sorry.

"are you his family?"he asked

Baekhyun answered from the side of Minjung "yes what happened to him"

"well first he is already alright right now"everybody was already able to breath "but he lost a lot of blood and our stock for his blood type is not enough for what he needs,we need someone compatible tonight we need to do the transition before it's to late"

"i'll do it"out of nowhere Jinah answered "i'll do it we are compatible"

"but miss are you okay you look to pale and its not good for you"the nurse told Jinah

"i'm okay it's just i can't sit here knowing i can help him"

“Jinah, are you sure you’re okay? We will find another donor” Hyunji asked her

“I’m fine, it’s not like I will die” she gave them a smile

“ok, miss please come with me we will just run some test” the nurse escorted Jinah

“ahm… can I go with her?”Seojin asked standing from where she was seated.

They went to test if they have compatible blood types and the result will be release in just a moment. They waited and waited……

“ahmm… Jinah are you sure we all know you hate needles, and-“she was cut off by Jinah

“unnie don’t worry, I’m as strong as a shark” Jinah said leaning on her unnie’s  shoulder

The results were already out and Jinah is now getting ready for the blood transfusion.”unnie you can go now, I will be fine in here they won’t eat me”Jinah said smiling almost whole heartedly.

“ok Jinah just text me or something if you need help after this”she said giving Jinah a kiss on her forehead  “bye Jinah I think they are already calling you, AJA!!”

“AJA!!”now she was already smiling

Seojin went back to the others after  buying some coffee for them, it was almost 11 and everybody look so tired and worried. Just seeing Seojin the two stand up from where they were seated and run towards Seojin who was holding 8 cups of coffee.

“unnie, where’s Jinah unnie? Is she alright? I can’t take it anymore I need to punch something….”she mumble the last parts

“you’re unnie is okay, she’s in the room where they get her all her blood”Seojin said scaring little Minjung

“WHAT!!??” 7 heads turned to Seojin,who can’t keep her laughter in.

“wait, what’s funny?” Sehun is furious now

“aigoo,she alright I was just kidding hehe. She was already smiling so I’m trying to make you smile to, but I think it didn’t work”

“YAH!! How can you joke in these kind of situation,but she alright right?” Hyunji said stopping herself from whacking  Seojin

“yes she-“she was cut by a unknown girl

“EXCUSE ME..IS THESE WHERE KAI OPPA IS?” she said fainting

“and who the hell are you?” Chanyeol asked her looking at her up and down

“I’m Sung Hye Hee”she said

“wait you’re Sung Hye Hee the Hye Hee”Hyunji asked her with a smile more like a smirk

“yes the only one”

“oh great I think you better run now ” Hyunji told her patting her shoulders and stepping back. Everybody was confused but except Hyunji and Seojin who is now smiling at each other and Minjung being furious now*thank God you sent her I really need to release my anger*

“what do you mean??”Baekhyun asked Hyunji

“well it’s a wrong story but to make it short…. She is the reason why your Kai and our Jinah to break up and also made our Jinah cry-“ everybody is now looking at the girl “and Minjung is mad right now and she need to box something “Hyunji added pointing at Minjung..

“oh..ohw”Chanyeol said not looking scared and stepping aback

“But don’t worry she won’t kill you and you’re one lucky girl we are in a hospital sooo-“Seojin said when Hyunji continued her sentence

“you can confine right away”

“WHAT THE F.. what the hell are you talking about”

“we are just giving you a head start to run..are maknae is fast at running even though she is in heels” Seojin said pointing at Minjung’s heels “and it will be ugly if she catches you so…RUN ”

Minjung is now really near her “you better run” she whispered and the sweet and cute voice of Minjung is now change into a devil’s voice that can make you shake and tremble. The girl is running now for her life and as what was expected Minjung was at her back getting closer.

“I feel bad for her no one will help her there are only few people here” Hyunji said high-fiving Seojin who was laughing.

“but what do you think will happen to her?” D.O asked them.

“don’t worry oppa Minjung is good enough not to kill her”Seojin said going in the middle of D.O and Baekhyun “and you don’t want to mess with her”she whispered to Baekhyun that made him shiver *wahh she is amazing I think I’m falling deeper*he taught to himself while looking where Minjung chased the girl.

“are all of you like that?”Chanyeol said moving from Hyunji’s side. But she was able to grab him and gave Seojin a wink and Seojin got the message. She clung into the two by her side. And she could feel them getting tensed from her sudden action.

“I think I need to go and…and do the hospital forms” Suho said trying to keep his self cool

“I think I will join him” Sehun suggested but was grab right away by Hyunji

“oppa don’t you want to know the answer” she said using her cutest voice that will make any boy hypnotized. He just froze and stand there.

“well the truth is the scariest among as is Minjung and Jinah and they are the youngest “ the boys sighed in relief “but remember we are the oldest and who do you think will teach them about being mean?” Seojin said giving Hyunji a wink.

“ya…yah. Don’t play with us”Sehun said catching Seojin’s wink

“araso,araso we were just joking, right Seojin?”Seojin didn’t answer and it made the four tensed again.

“of course.hahahahaha” they can’t stop laughing “you should see your faces”she gave D.O a pinch on the cheeks “you look so cute” she added that made Chanyeol *jealous*he taught to his self.

“aigoo,I think someone is getting Jealous”Hyunji stated looking at Chanyeol who’s ears are now turning red.

“oh my!! I forgot I have coffee,aish babo!” letting go her grip and handing out the coffee “good it’s still hot”

“hyung!just in time Seojin have coffees want one?”Sehun said but Suho just ignored him

credits for the owner.(my bias in exo-m :*)