one

The war of love

 

“Don’t hurt him…. Please….”

“I would, I would do everything just for you. I would do everything to just have you for my own. Watch me”

“NO! Please stop… “

“DARK…”

“Please don’t!”

“SHADOW BLADE!”

“NOO!!” 

She dropped on her knees. She looked at him with hurtful tearful eyes. How could someone get hurt so critically, yet again, just for her sake? She didn’t understand why she was always being saved, why she was so helpless. She wanted to explode. All the hurt, the worthlessness, the guilt, the rage and the anger building up inside her. She too wanted to save those people that she loves. She too wanted to rise up and pay for what this guy has done.

He went closer to her, with that evil aura and smirk lingering on him. She felt it, and when she looked up at him, she saw darkness surrounding that once cool face she adored.

‘So this is what darkness does to you….. Wait no… What have I done to you?’ She thought.

Her tears flowed more continually when she saw how he enjoyed hurting and killing people and that evil smirk plastered on his face snapped something inside her heart. All the mixed feelings she once kept gathered up and exploded inside her heart. Her once peaceful brown orbs turned gold. Her energy was blooming, getting stronger and stronger by the minute. She stood up and looked at him, crying still but now with angry golden eyes. He felt the sudden change in her, and he was aware of what was going to happen.

“You’ll pay for this… I’ll pay for what you’ve done! For what I’ve done to you…  Let’s end this once… and… for… all…”

He ran towards her to stop whatever she was going to do, but she was too fast.

“Bahamut , Knights… Of the rounds, Zero.”

The heavens opened up, a dragon knight came out of the sky. Everything exploded. She saw him got in while she was slowly being lifted up where the dragon knight was. Everything was turning white in her sight…. And she knew the price and she was willing to pay for it.

She slowly fell, and fell and fell, faster and faster and faster……

 

 

Dara’s POV

*Alarm ringing*

“Humppph! ..... Ughhh Oh man, not again…”

I sat up straight in my bed and turned off the alarm clock. I leaned my head on to the wall and grunted. What the hell was I dreaming about again? Why does this always happen to me. I tried to knock my head against the wall so I could remember my dream that startled me awake, but all I got was pain. Deep down in my heart I knew that it won’t come back to me even though I bang my head against the wall countless times, but I still just wanna try in case it works one day.

It was the beginning of my 3rd year in highschool when these weird incidents happened. The first time I had this dream, I screamed and cried. It felt real and scary, although I can’t recall what the dream was. My brothers would run up to my room and hug me whenever this happens.

It has been 2 years after that first incident, now I’m in my 1st year of University taking up Design and I’m still having this incidents. It doesn’t happen in a daily basis though. Little by little I tried to control my screams and cries, at first it was hard but as I pushed myself harder and finally after a year, I could at last control myself. I would no longer cry but I would still be shocked and would whimper a bit. I didn’t want to worry my brothers anymore cause of an unknown dream.  They thought I stopped having those dreams. They had enough things to worry about, since they are basically the ‘parents’ in the house.

 

Ever since God knows when, my two brothers took care of me and this household. My parents were too busy working in America to come back home regularly. Although we’re rich, my parents made sure we grew responsible and not dependently on our wealth. I don’t blame them for being too busy, at least I have my brothers with me. They are my stronghold cause I’m weak as a bone.

 

Speaking of my brothers, I hurriedly got up from bed and washed my face. Forgetting about what just happened, I went to the kitchen and prepared breakfast for the brothers. It’s been a routine for me to cook breakfast for them. My oldest brother, Dong Wook, will be heading to work soon. He’s in charge of my parent’s business here in Seoul. While my 2nd brother, Sanghyun, will be heading to school. He’s in his final year in University taking up Business.

 

“Hey Baby Dara!! Goodmorning!”

A very energetic Dong Wook came rushing in the kitchen and hurriedly hugged me and kissed my head. Such a childish big brother I have. He may look serious whenever he’s at work, but his attitude is as childish as a small kid. But I like it.

 

“Haha, Goodmorning Hyung oppa”

“hmmmmm… Smells delicious! What yah cooking?” Hyung oppa was making coffee for the three of us. I super love his coffee.

 

“It’s ham and egg... I’m sorry I woke up kinda late that’s why I couldn’t cook much.” I said while putting the cooked food on the table. Hyung oppa stopped making coffee and looked at me with worried eyes.

 

“Why? Did you have one of those dreams again?” Worried was painted all over his eyes and voice.

“Ani, I was just up quite late yesterday night, over thinking.” I quickly lied.

“Ohh.” He hugged me while patting my back, reassuring me that everything will be alright and making me remember that he’s always here to support me. I’m so blessed to have such a caring Hyung oppa.

 

“Aigoo, thinking about boys or school work?” He jokingly asked.

“Oppa, nooooo!” 

“Yes hyung no, no boys! As long as I’m there, no boys can court our Dara that easily!” I turned around and saw Sanghyun entering the kitchen with a grin on his face. Seriously, the ever so protective brother of mine.

“Goodmorning kiddo!” He ruffled my hair, like how he will every morning.

“Yaaah!” Great, my messy hair. “Hyungggg, must you do that every morning?”

He laughed at my pouting face and quickly sat down at his place. “Of course Ssantoki. That’s my routine! It’s a must!”

 

We had a scrumptious breakfast and after eating, Oppa quickly went to work for he was needed there already while hyung went to school already. I was about to get out when there was a continuous knock on the door. I know perfectly well who it is. I ran to the door and opened it.

 

“LET’S GO NOW SSANTOKI!” Jenny, my bestfriend, shouted once I opened the door.

“Yah come on! We’re gonna be late for school! And Jenny needs her corn really badly!” Chaerin, my cousin, said excitedly.

“Corn again huh. Ok let me get my bag!”

 

It’s been 2 weeks since school started. My best friend and my cousin are my classmates for some of our major subjects and it’s been a routine for us to go to school together and buy corn for Jenny. When we arrived in school, the atmosphere was different. There was excitement and giddiness in the air.

“Ohh, what’s going on here?” Chaerin said.

“Nom, don’t, nom, care.” Jenny said while eating her corn.

“You don’t care about anything when you are eating your corn!” Chaerin laughed heartedly while Jenny shrugged her shoulders and just continued eating her corn.

I kept quiet. There was something in the atmosphere of this school that is bothering me, but I don’t really quite understand what it is or is it just me? Despite our curiosity and my bothered mind, we still hurried to class and just shrugged it off for the meantime. Well, just in time, the professor just arrived.

 

“Ok class, settle down quickly. Before we start our class, I just want to announce that we have 2 new students…”

Murmurs of students suddenly filled the class.

“Omg, same class as him!”

“Wow lucky us then!”

“Another pretty girl in our class!?”

“Not bad, we got 4 pretty hot girls in our class already!”

Oh so it’s a guy & girl they were giddying about. Seriously this people.

“Class, keep quiet now. Let them introduce themselves” And as if on cue, the two new students came in. There it is again, the atmosphere, it changed. 

 

“Hi! My name is Gong Mingkki! Do take care of me.” The girl named Mingkki waved hyperly and bowed.

“The name’s Kwon Ji yong.” The guy bowed calmly.

 

My heart gave a thump.  I heard Chaerin and Jenny gasped. I looked at them and I saw shock in their eyes and a tad bit of excitement? Are they going to join the girls that are spazzing over him?

I looked at the guy and I saw that he’s handsome, no doubt about that. I quickly understood why the whole university is going gaga over these new students. The girl Mingkki is definitely cute.

 

After he bowed, he looked around. He must be happy that most of the girls in the class are admiring him and the guys are admiring the Mingkki girl. I was still looking at the both of them lost in thoughts when he looked at me and caught me staring.

His brown eyes caught me by surprise. There was shock written all over his eyes. My heart thumped faster and faster and my head suddenly ached. Immediately I broke our eye contact and I quickly looked out the window.

 

What is this I’m feeling? Why is my heart beating fast? Why did my head ache all of a sudden?

Who are you Kwon Jiyong?

 


 

AN:

Well hopefully this is fine.

Do note that their age here is different in real life. There's alot of changes.

Do comment if you have any ideas or againstss.

Alot of characters are gonna pop out one by one.

Well, I'm so nervous for this. ><