Kiko

Day by Day

 

Rating: PG    Genre: Angst, Fluff


“I hate that I can’t touch you in public” Seunghyun yelled at Jiyong. “I hate that we can’t hold hands without worrying about paparazzi!” Jiyong simply stared at Seunghyun. “Say something” Seunghyun yelled.

 

“What do you want me to say! That I am happy about going on dates with Kiko when I could be with you!” Jiyong yelled, throwing his arms in the air and turning around trying to hide the frustrated tears falling from his eyes. “You agreed with the plan.” Jiyong whispered.

 

“I want you to break it off.” Seunghyun simply said staring at Jiyong’s back.

 

“Stop being childish” Jiyong said turning around taking a big breath to calm down. “Kiko is our good friend. She knows about our relationship and was willing to help.” Jiyong took a step closer to Seunghyun. “I love you Seunghyun.” Jiyong said placing his arms around Seunghyun’s neck. “Why are you being like this?”

 

Seunghyun sighed placing his hands on Jiyong’s hips. “Sorry, I just lost it when I saw those photos. You looked so happy with her.” Seunghyun whispered looking at Jiyong’s lips.

 

Jiyong lifted Seunghyun’s face and looked into his eyes. “She is my friend. We had fun in the club, but that was it. Those photos were planned like most of our dates. I do not feel anything for her. You have to trust me.”  Jiyong slowly kissed Seunghyun.

 

Seunghyun clutched Jiyong closer to his chest. He broke the kiss and trailed kisses down Jiyong’s neck. Seunghyun started lifting Jiyong’s shirt when Jiyong took a step back.

 

“Lets first take a shower.” Jiyong smiled and grabbed Seunghyun’s hands “Come on.”

 


 

They were in the studio early in the morning the next day working on new songs for their upcoming MADE album. Seunghyun is writing some lyrics when Jiyong comes in holding two cups of coffee.

 

“After you seem to have an easier time writing lyrics” Jiyong said handing Seunghyun a cup. “Makes me want to have with you everyday so that we can finish this album faster” Jiyong teased.

 

Seunghyun chuckled. “Staying in bed all day is not going to help.” Jiyong responded by sticking his tongue out at Seunghyun. “Very mature Jiyong.”

 

They hear the door click and Seungri’s head pops in. “Jiyong, Taeyang is looking for you. He is in the dance studio.”

 

“Alright, tell him I am on my way.” Jiyong said gulping his coffee.

 

“Okay.” The door closes once again.

 

Jiyong throws his empty cup in the trash and kisses Seunghyun’s forehead. “I am off hyung. Work hard.” Jiyong said leaving Seunghyun alone in the studio.

 

Even with the talk last night, Seunghyun was still having doubts about their relationship. Jiyong deserves to be happy and Seunghyun knows that Jiyong will not find happiness with him. Jiyong should be able to have a pretty wife and cute kids and Seunghyun will never be able to give him that.

 

Seunghyun leaves the studio early and spends all day drinking in his house. It is 8 o’clock when he hears his phone ring. He sees Jiyong’s name and decides not to answer. His mind is foggy, he cannot even stand up. He just wants to be alone and drown his sorrows in alcohol.


Jiyong calls him four more times, Seunghyun passed out after the second.