Happy With You

Forbidden Love (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon and Miyoung spent the rest of the day lying beside eachother on the girl’s bed. Although they knew that they were not alone, they just could not help but keep close to eachother. Love was in the air for the two young people and for Miyoung, there was nothing more she could have hoped for. She felt light and whenever she was with her beloved, time seemingly stops. Taeyeon felt the same. Ever since his mother and father died, the life that was given to him forced him to shun his emotions away. To him this was the first time to know the feeling of loving someone. But there was also that feeling of guilt inside him, guilt coming from the fact that he is still keeping something hidden from the love of his life. In order for her and her mother to keep safe from harm, he still needed to lie about his true identity. And if Siwon were ever to find out, the sly man would not hesitate to take them hostage. Miyoung noticed the troubled expression on Taeyeon’s face. She held out her hand to caress his cheek.

 

“What is wrong, Taeng-ah? Is there something the matter?” The young man woke himself up when he heard the girl’s sweet voice. He shook his head as he leaned in to her soft hand kissed it. “Are you sure? It looked like there was something deeply bothering you.”

 

“It is nothing, my love~. I was just thinking about something but you need not worry about it~.” Miyoung smiled brightly. She would always do so everytime she would call him by that particular pet name. She snuggled closer to his chest and hugged him tight. His arms wrapped around the girl’s waist in return. “You know, your mother is probably squealing like a little girl by now~.”

 

“I know~. Shall we let her continue or should we spoil her fun~? Honestly, I think I prefer the first option~.” Taeyeon was taken aback slightly due to the girl’s bluntness but he thought the same. He kissed her on the forehead, making the woman standing right outside the door scream out in joy. “Looks like umma is having as much fun as we are~. I think we should ‘seal’ it~.”

 

Without another word, Taeyeon held and raised the girl’s chin up, making her hazel orbs meet his onyx eyes. He looked deeply at them and was seemingly lost in their beauty. Miyoung enveloped her arms around the young man’s neck and slowly, the already miniscule gap between them began to lessen. Closer and closer they went, breathing and becoming eachother’s air. Just before their lips could meet, Taeyeon stopped. The girl in front of him looked rather disappointed, still waiting for what was to happen next. To her surprise, she felt a warm pair of lips on her right eye, and then the left. Those lips would soon find their way to give warmth to her rosy cheeks and after that, her cute nose. Her forehead felt the same, warm and heart-fluttering sensation and before she knew it, those sweet lips were on hers. Miyoung closed her eyes as she felt her lover’s lips move in perfect harmony with hers. Taeyeon rolled them over and was on top. He her bottom lip, loving the taste of strawberries it had. He darted his tongue inside the girl’s mouth when her lips granted him permission. Miyoung entwined their tongues together and kissed the young man passionately. Only the need to breathe would stop them, and that it did. They gave eachother a few more pecks and rubbed their noses together.

 

“Your mother is probably going to need a bit of help standing up right now~. You think we went a little overboard~?” Miyoung giggled and slapped his chest lightly before kissing it. “Come, we should check if she is all right~.”

 

“Aniyo~. I want to stay like this for a while~. She may look like she is having a heart attack but umma will be fine~. Please, Taetae~? Please~?” Taeyeon was already losing his mind from the cute pout the girl had and finally gave in when he saw those puppy eyes. “Gomawoyo, Taetae~.” She kissed his lips again and hugged him tight. “Saranghaeyo~.”

 

“Saranghaeyo, Miyoung-ah~.” Taeyeon rolled them over again, leaving the girl on top. He tucked away the strands of hair that obscured her radiant beauty. “You are so beautiful, Miyoung-ah~. Everytime I look at you, my heart cannot help but beat a thousand times faster~.”

 

“Aigoo~! Hajima, Taetae~.” She smacked him lightly on the chest, hiding her blushing face with her hands. He pulled them away and placed them on his chest. “How come you can make me feel all weird inside whenever you talk like that~?” Miyoung could feel her heart pounding in her chest due to her namchin’s sweet words. “My Taetae is so sweet~!”

 

“Only because my Miyoung-ah is so pretty~.” Miyoung slapped him on the chest again and squished his cheeks together. Taeyeon let her squish them as he loved it whenever she touches them. He suddenly remembered the other surprise he had for his yeochin. “Miyewng-ah~? Wewd yew wike tew gow wib me shomwhew~?.” Miyoung took her hands away, not understanding what her love said. “I said, ‘Would you like to go with me somewhere~?’”

 

“You mean like just the two of us and no other people who could disturb us~?” He nodded and smiled before holding her hand. “Hmm, let me see~. The crops have been sowed, the animals fed, the clothes washed—OMO! I think I may have forgotten something~.” The smile on Taeyeon’s face suddenly disappeared as he assumed that she would not go. Miyoung pinched his nose and gave it a light peck. “I guess we could always go next time~?”

 

“Eh~? You mean to say that there is still work left to be done here~? I thought we already finished~?” He pouted like a little boy, making the girl squeal and prompted her to pinch her namchin’s cheeks from how adorable he is. “Yah! Yew hab not anshwered my queshtion yet~!”

 

“Pabo-yah~. You did not have to ask because you already know the answer~. I would gladly go with you anywhere~.” Miyoung gave the young man a face full of small pecks before kissing his pout away. “Wherever or whenever it may be, I would always go with you and be by your side~.”

 

After asking permission and receiving multiple reminders about taking care of themselves, Taeyeon and Miyoung packed a few clothes as well some food in case they would get hungry while on the road. Miyoung asked the young man what the spare clothing was for but he ignored the question and pecked her lips instead. Though the way there was not far, Taeyeon thought of bringing the horse along so that his yeochin would have something to rest on if she were to get tired, but chose not to because he thought she would like it better if he carried her. The girl felt deeply touched on how caring her lover can be. The young man had always been this way ever since he decided to stay and cared for her even more when the two of them joined hearts. Along the way, they soon stopped at what seemed to be a road leading inside the forest. Since where they were going was a surprise, Taeyeon had to put a blindfold on the girl’s eyes and even after a few long minutes of arguing, Miyoung agreed to wearing it, much to her dismay.

 

“Taetae~. How much longer do I have to wear this blindfold~? It is getting really uncomfortable, you know~.” The girl did feel a little uncomfortable. Probably because the small piece of cloth was tied too tight, or that she wanted to see where he was taking her. “Taetae~. Can I please take it off now~? Please~?”

 

“Wait just a little bit longer, Miyoung-ah~. The la—MMMPPHH!” The young man quickly covered his mouth, almost spoiling the surprise he planned. Luckily, Miyoung did not seem to notice as she was too busy complaining about the blindfold. Taeyeon saw his yeochin beginning to drag her feet. “Gwaenchanayo? Do your feet hurt?” The girl nodded slightly. He stopped walking and got on one knee. “Hop on my back~.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter