Chapter 11 | Well Imagine

[ON-HIATUS] The Ballad of Mona Lisa

 

Donghae was obviously surprised with what Hankyung showed him in his personal computer. Meanwhile, Ryeowook paced back and forth, still thinking deeply with what he saw.
 
"So that means the murderer is in the family?" he recalled. Hankyung nodded, "I guess so Sir."
 
Ryeowook thought for a moment, sitting down on the chair near the chief policeman's desk. How could somebody in the family kill their beloved mother and their butler?
 
"It's not indicated who in the family, right?" the oldest Park asked as he cupped his chin. The investigator re-read the email, and turned to the eldest Park, "Yes. Not unless if you treat the household your family."
 
This made Donghae think deeply. It's not yet indicated who in the family is the murderer, and maybe the murderer is within the household.
 
Before the youngest Park could even speak, his phone vibrated in his pockets. He frisked for it and immediately read who it was.
 
From: Park Kyuhyun
Will be there immediately. Wait for me.
 
Donghae just sighed and typed a message. He immediately sent it and focused back into his thoughts.
 
To: Park Kyuhyun
Hurry up. And where is Appa?
 
"So the killer may be either in the family, or in the household?" Donghae asked as he placed his phone back in his pockets.
 
"That may be. That's also one of my suspicions since the sender just said in the family and it's not specific," the chief policeman answered as he looked at the two Parks.
 
Ryeowook then stood up and paced back and forth, "That's impossible. Sungmin, Zhou Mi, Siwon, Heechul, and Shindong are all nice. How could one of them be the killer?"
 
The youngest Park's phone rang again, making him flinch from the seat beside the policeman. He immediately frisked for it, thinking it might be his older brother.
 
From: Park Kyuhyun
He decided to stay at home. Don't worry.
 
He sighed and shoved his phone back, not wanting to reply another message for his brother.
 
"Is appa coming?" Ryeowook asked as he turned to his youngest brother. He shook his head in disbelief and sighed. The older just nodded and continued to pace back and forth.
 
The office door's suddenly opened, and the investigator's head popped out. "Hey," he greeted. The policeman and the youngest Park waved, while the eldest Park blushed a little.
 
"It's nice to meet you again, Donghae and Ryeowook," he greeted again as he made his way to his desk.
 
The eldest Park just nodded and continued to walk back and forth. His mind is filled with questions and he needed answers immediately.
 
"By the way, where is the middle child?" the investigator asked as he removed his Fedora hat and his brown coat. He draped on his seat and placed two folders in his desk.
 
"Kyuhyun will be right here," Donghae answered as he shifted his position, crossing his arms in that process. The youngest then looked around, obviously looking for someone.
 
"Where's Eunhyuk?" he asked as he turned to the policeman.
 
"Needed some time to cool off, since something happened again between Kibum and him," Hankyung answered as he he turned to his personal computer and typed.
 
"What happened by the way?" Ryeowook asked as he walked towards the two. The chief inspector then turned to the policeman, wanting to know the answer.
 
"I heard from Kibum that your copy of the files have something written there," he started off as he turned to Ryeowook, his eyes reading answer.
 
The youngest Park nodded, "Ryeowook hyung was not in his self a while ago by the way, so he doesn't know anything."
 
The chief inspector turned his head to the eldest Park, "What's wrong?" Ryeowook looked at him and blushed a little, but his face immediately changed as he caught himself smiling at the inspector.
 
"I've been depressed for like, I don't know, three weeks or so. Then I suddenly lost my senses during those times," he answered.
 
The chief inspector just nodded and sighed, "I feel so sorry for you." Ryeowook smiled a little and sat down on the chair in front of the inspector again.
 
Hankyung then snapped them back to reality, "And then? Did everyone find it shocking?"
 
Donghae nodded, "We didn't know that Siwon is a criminal. But we believe that he is not one. We know him like the back of our hand and he is very hardworking."
 
Just then, the office door then opened, revealing the second Park. "Hey Kyu," Ryeowook greeted and the second Park smiled.
 
"I brought the files that has the errors," he said as he handed the envelope to the policeman.
 
"Did appa want to stay inside the Manor? I mean, he can be a great help here," Ryeowook asked as he faced his younger brother.
 
He nodded, his locks bouncing on his forehead, "Yeah. He wanted to rest for a while, and told me not to bother him any longer."
 
Ryeowook just nodded and crossed his legs. He knew their father loves solving mysteries, but why is he not with them?
 
"Hello," a voice suddenly said, making all of them turn around. It was Eunhyuk with Kibum and Henry.
 
Kibum then removed his glasses and sat down on his desk, while Henry removed his coat and draped in on his chair in the same manner as the chief investigator. The intern just walked and stayed beside the youngest Park's side.
 
"So everything's back to normal now?" the chief investigator asked.
 
"Neh Yesung hyung. I just hope we could find who made the errors in Choi Siwon's file," Henry answered as he leaned on the side of his desk.
 
"I brought the files already," Kyuhyun said as he pointed the envelope in the policeman's hand.
 
Eunhyuk then turned to Donghae, "Is everything all right?" His voice was almost inaudible for the youngest Park to hear, but luckily Donghae heard it.
 
"The errors in Siwon's files," he answered, not looking at him.
 
"Are you mad?" the intern asked, locking his eyes onto the youngest Park only, not minding the conversation the others are having.
 
"I just need to focus, Eunhyuk," the youngest Park answered as he looked at him with a serious face. The both of them smiled and blushed at the same time. Eunhyuk immediately erased the younger's serious face and made him smile.
 
Meanwhile, Ryeowook is still full of questions. Who would dare change Siwon's profile? It's impossible for the officers here to change it since the Parks are the only ones who know their own servants.
 
Hankyung then turned around, and saw that he received a new email from the anonymous sender.
 
"Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Donghae, here's the second email from the anonymous sender," he announced seriously, making the three Parks move forward.
 
The intern left the youngest Park's side and booted his personal computer at the other side of the office, reviewing the Parks' household profiles.
 
Mr. Han Geng
Chief Policeman, Seoul Police Department
 
Here I am with a new email. These are the second clues to the tragic situations.
1. The death of the butler is done by a family member.
2. During the death of the Parks' beloved mother, the three siblings left, leaving with the servants that can take good care of him.
3. A rolled paper fell on the floor as the Mother Park died peacefully.
 
I hope it would help.
 
Until I write again.
 
Ryeowook felt himself having goosebumps while reading the email, while Kyuhyun's face suddenly became pale.
 
"Whoever knew this must be an insider," the youngest Park answered as he frisked for his phone and took a picture of the email.
 
Eunhyuk then gasped loudly, making the two detectives run to his place.
 
"What's the matter?" Kibum asked as he stayed beside the intern.
 
"Somebody broke into my computer!" Eunhyuk answered, earning the others from the opposite side suspicion.
 
Kyuhyun and Donghae rushed to the intern's desk and took a good look at it. The folders were gone and some important files were placed in the Recycle Bin.
 
"I think this was an inside job," Henry thought as he looked at it.
 
"No, it's impossible. No one can enter this office except the janitor," Kibum answered as he took a great look at it.
 
"Someone must've hacked into the data so that's why it became like this," Kyuhyun answered as he looked around the monitor.
 
Everyone looked from inside the icons, trying to find the truth, unntil they saw a file from inside the folders of the Parks.
 
"That's weird. Who could hack into the Parks' files? It's impossible since it's locked," Eunhyuk said as he looked at it.
 
Donghae then raised his suspicion, "He deleted almost all of the files in other folders and even our files. But he left one file."
 
It immediately made the detectives think and also raise their suspicions.

Is somebody confused with the story now...? /gets hit by a truck

- Jeanne ♥ [130517]