Chapter 1: Unexpected Confrontation

Just a Van Driver

 

 

` (    Chapter 1 : Unex pected Confrontation    )

Sunday October 27th, 2012
6:00am

 

 

 

 

She had woken up early as per her regular routine. 6am exactly. Took a shower. Ate a quick yet fufilling breakfast. But it isn't quite the same routine as always. This is the first day in years Choi Sooyeon wouldn't be attending class like everyone else. Normally she would already be out the door and heading to her extra Saturday class, but not today. You would think it would be a time for her to relax, but that was just something she couldn't seem to do. She had decided to make herself some tea and rest to try to ease her nerves for the time being. She sat comfortably curled up into a ball on her couch, the mug of tea in her hands, staring mindlessly at the clock hanging above her small television. It was still early morning; she still had a couple of hours until her meeting with JYP. She sat there in the quiet sipping at her tea and staring at the clock for a while before her phone rang and broke the silence. Tearing her gaze away from the seemingly stagnant clock, she set her tea down before grabbing her phone to notice she had gotten a message from Miyoung.

From: 미영

Unnie~ You up yet? You probably are, knowing you. Well since you still have time until your meeting and I have nothing to do I was wondering if you wanted me to give you a tour of the building or something since you are probably bored out of your mind right now! Just message me what you want to do.

It wasn't a bad idea. Getting to know where she would be working would probably be a good idea, especially if she ever hoped to be a manager. It didn't take long before Sooyeon had made up her decision to go join Miyoung at the JYP building. She replied quickly to Miyoung's text message before cleaning up her tea and leaving the house.

~xXx~

She sat quietly in her car as the engine came to a complete stop. Letting out a shaky breath, Choi Sooyeon stepped out of her car to be greeted by none other than the giant JYP sign that set the building apart from all the others. She locked the car with a beep and proceeded to cross the street. The woman stared up at the giant sign when she got to the front of the building.

Well that's kinda tacky... Sooyeon thought to herself before entering the building.

The inside of the lobby glowed in a warm light, bouncing gently off the collection of white upholstery and onto the chocolate brown walls and counter tops. White tile floors with small gold colored diamonds topped the room off, adding an even more elegant look to the room. Stunned at the beauty of the lobby, Sooyeon couldn't peel her eyes off the marvelous view. She continued walking aimlessly, marveling at how there seemed to be no shadows because of all the lights. Despite usually being very perceptive, Sooyeon was taken aback from surprise. She expected some kind of gaudy layout from JYP but she definitely didn't expect it to be so beautiful. Unfortunately, she didn't get too much time to admire her new environment. All of a sudden she ran face first into something, something hard but moving, causing Sooyeon to yelp slightly.

"Ay!" the moving wall groaned," What was that for?!"

Sooyeon just stared, eyes wide and cheeks flushing pink.

Why did she have to lose her composure today of all days?!

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE : Any guesses? :3 I know it's short but bear with me :)

 

 

credits to fallen angel