Prologue: Starting At The Bottom

Just a Van Driver

 

 

` (    Prologue:  Starting AThe Bottom   )

Thursday October 25th, 2012
11:27pm

 

 

 

 

She sat down, deep in thought from the news that had been presented to her. She had decisions to make, difficult ones at that. There was the safe choice that could lead her to an almost guaranteed and secured job and future. There was also the risky choice that could land her nowhere or land her in the most exciting job she could think of, it was also the job she had dreamed of ever since she was a little girl.

Life is full of difficult chioces to make. One wrong decision could lead you down a path that you would rerget for the rest of your life. But there were also those decisions that could lead you to your dreams, and she had to make this decision now. She could take the safe and boring road, or the risky and exciting one.

The message replayed through her head multiple times. The message had come directly from inside the company, from a close friend who worked within JYP Entertainment.

There's a job opening in the company Sooyeon Unnie!

It was a big decision to make. For as long as she could remember she had wanted to work with idols, as their mentor and manager.

I think you should take a chance on it Unnie. You always take the safe road, but this is your dream.You should go for it.

Miyoung was right of course, she did always take the safe route over the risky ones, advising all of her friends to do the same (of course, they never listented to her, but that's a different story). Sooyeon looked around at the many papers littered across her desk. She had ten of the mandatory fifteen literature courses completed. Five more left to go. It didn't seem like too much, it would take her at least two years to finish all five.

JYP has an opening and I happened to hear about it so I suggested you for the job Unnie.

She had no idea how long it would take to rise to the top with JYP and become a manager. Her mind was reeling, telling her to do one thing while her heart was telling her another.

You would have to start at the bottom... But it wouldn't take too long to become a manager.

Aw damn, what the heck, she could still take night classes right? She picked up her phone and dialed the number that called her last.

"Yeah, Miyoung? I'll take the job"

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE : Hope you like the layout <3 <3 <3

 

 

credits to fallen angel