Chapter 3: Mysterious Senior

Running High

Sorry everybody for really long update (_ _) I'm a failure... I was blank for a few days and got stuck with pre-exam preparation. So... I hope you enjoy this!

Also! I'm going to make some oneshots about... well... Runningman pairings XD Requests are highly tolerated, pairing are excepted as well ☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノ

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 “Oppa, why don't you return my call last night?” Jihyo nudges Gary's arm with a pouting face. “Ah Jihyo-ah, I already slept last night I don't know you called,” he replies with a rather bored tone. “You always use that excuse oppa! I don't buy it,” she hits him again harder this time. “Yah! Are you a girl or what?” Gary rubs his shoulder.

 

HaHa and Gwangsoo enjoys watching the two fight. It's not that they like to see couples fight, but the way they fight is just to cute to be missed. Gwangsoo chuckles when 'bad Jihyo' comes out, hitting Gary lightly repeatedly.

 

“Eyy, you two stop it already,” he tries to stop the two. “I know it's not Monday but you don't have to fight right?” The couple ignores him and continues quarreling. “Oi Girin, you really have a crush on that girl huh?” HaHa says out of the blue. “Mwo? What do you mean?” “Gwangsoo-ah don't lie, I know you skipped class yesterday with her.” HaHa continues teasing him.

 

“I don't plan to okay? She found my hiding place and she's not leaving yesterday,” Gwangsoo replies with a slight nervousness on his tone. “Yeah it's all coincidence, right,” HaHa says with a sarcastic tone. “Well I think she likes you tho,” he continues. “What?!” Gwangsoo shouts in surprise. “Let's just say, I got a strong instinct on girls,” HaHa grins.

 

----ooo----

 

The loud catchy music from the dancing practice room caught Yoo Jaesuk's attention. He peeks through the glass on the door. Darn, who the hell cover this thing up with a black paper? He decided to get inside anyway. He even thought of joining the dance if he can, the thought of it makes him smiles in excitement.

 

When he sneaks in, the view dazzled him. The famous sister of Kim Jongkook, dancing to Taeyang's “I'll be There” and ending it with a flawless split. He claps sub-consciously, making his dongsaeng bit surprised by his presence. Sora stands up immediately with a shy face. “I-I'm sorry, is this room booked already? I'm really sorry,” she bows a bit and grabs her iPod and bag.

 

Jaesuk grabs her arm to prevent her from leaving. “No, I just happen to pass by and I find the song very catchy. Actually, I'm sorry if I interrupted your routine,” he says looking straight into Sora's eyes. “N-No, it's alright... I'm about to leave too anyway,” Sora stutters a bit because of the nervousness.

 

“Oh, well to bad I was thinking about joining you,” he laughs a bit, “it's an honor to meet Kim Jongkook's legendary sister.” Sora smiles when she hears her brother name, he is oppa's friend. “Oh where are my manners, I'm Yoo Jaesuk, class 3-B” he offers his hand for a handshake. “Sora, Kim Sora,” she shakes his hand. RING RING... “Oh, oppa is waiting for me, I have to go now. Nice meeting you Jaesuk oppa,” she bows a bit and leave.

 

Jaesuk smirks to himself and take out his phone. He dialed a number and his smirk grows wider. “Yeoboseo? I've met the target. Yes, Kim Sora.”