Chapter 4: The Spy and the Target

Running High

Sorry guys! I'm in a writer's block and got some loads of stuffs to do so, please enjoy the new chapter and this picture of identical twins!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Yoo Jaesuk maybe only nineteen, but he is not you normal teenage boy. Aside from his devotion to dancing, he's also a spy. An agent for the R company and in within 2 years he claimed the title 'Yoomes Bond' for being such an excellent agent.

 

His smooth talking gets him away with practically almost everything and people tend to trust him, not knowing he's there to betray them sooner or later. “Annyeonghaseo Dongwan-ssi,” he bows a bit to none other than Go Dongwan, the CEO of R Company. “I've been expecting you, sit down,” Dongwan points at the chair in front of his desk with his chin.

 

“So, what do we know so far?” he asks to Jaesuk while sipping his cup of coffee. “She's definitely a perfect subject to lure him. She's... Interesting,” Jaesuk replies confidently. “And about him, what do we have on him?” Dongwan's expression turns more serious.

 

“Lee Gwangsoo. He seems easy to trick, but unfortunately he's not, as expected from the heir of M Company's CEO. Kim Sora is our only key to get him,” he smirks, “he has a crush on her.” “Ah, so what's your plan?” Dongwan's face shows interest in Jaesuk's whatever-his-plan-is.

 

“Simple, we held our target hostage and make him do what we want,” Jaesuk reposition his glasses. “I mean, it's not that hard to mess with some who's in love is it?”

 

----ooo----

 

“Yah, Sora-ah finish your food quickly,” Jongkook says to Sora who's sitting just across him. “I want cherish this food oppa rarely makes,” she replies playfully and then eats another spoonful.

 

It's hard being in a family like theirs. Not that they're poor or anything, in fact, they have more than they need. But the thing is, they can't have the thing they needed the most, their parent's affection. In the morning when they got up, their parents are still dozing off. At night, they come home really late.

 

Usually, Sora cooks for both of them and it tastes good too. But to her, Jongkook's cooking is special. She can't describe it, but there's just this happy feeling when she eats it.

 

Jongkook just smiles and carry out his dish to the sink. He don't know what to do if Sora isn't here. He would literally do anything to protect her, since she is the only thing that matters to him. He even stopped being a bully on middle school because Sora keeps crying when he came home with bruises on his face and body.

 

“Oppa, I'll do the dishes,” Sora follows him with her own dish. “You just go ahead and sleep, have you done your homework?” he replies and takes Sora's dish. “Ah oppa you sound just like an ahjumma,” Sora giggles and pinched on the nose by Jongkook immediately.

 

Sora rubs her nose and grins. She tiptoed a little and kiss her brother on the cheek. “Good night eomma,” she giggles off to her room. Jongkook just smiles to himself. I think it's better if it's like this.