Following Them

We're Not 12 Anymore; We're 13!

Hyunjae’s day was hit with a huge twist, involving the arrival at Guangzhou and being ditched by her brother, to the reappearance of EXO and their powers. To add onto that, her excuses weren’t working and her thoughts were being exposed by the guy that knew her too well.

 
“It’ll be fun, Hyunjae-ah.” Xiumin looked at her pleadingly. “Think about it!”
 
“Yeah, we could hang out and eat dukbokki together, go to the noraebang together, go to dance practice together, go eat together...go buy bulgogi together...”
 
Luhan continued on, his eyes a dreamy hue, thinking about what he could do when he arrived back in Korea.
 
“...Ah...and especially....Dui Zhang, you’ll treat me again, won’t you...Korean BBQ meat is so expensive, more expensive than in Beijing..”
 
Kris stared at him with an unreadable leader expression, but he spoke in an amused voice. “At least you know how to say ‘again’. I paid last time and the time before AND the time before, so it’s your turn to treat me this time, isn’t it..”
 
Luhan looked to the ground pitifully. He spent his money on photoshop only last weekend, and was broke at the moment. He gives half of his earnings to his parents back in Beijing. He was a good boy.
 
“Back on topic!” Baekhyun shouted at the Exo-M members. “You guys get distracted easily.”
 
The other members ignored him. With no other choice, the pissed off leader of EXO-M flew up into the air, startling the other members. It made him look intimidating in a way, how he was positioned over their heads. Coincidentally, he was wearing a red leather jacket and black skinny jeans. The effect made him somehow look half-angel and half-devil. Was that even possible?
 
“If you guys won’t focus yourselves...” Kris paused for effect, the left part of his lip slightly upturned to form a smirk.
 
“Mianhe for Baekhyun!” Suho quickly blurted out, glancing at Baekhyun with a ‘I’ll Kill You When We Get Back’ facial expression.
 
*I’ll treat you later~* Baekhyun mouthed to his leader, nervously.
 
Suho rolled his eyes at Baekhyun, and Kris took the time to spin once in the air, before landing perfectly on the ground.
 
Chen sighed, envious of Kris’ flying powers, but the rest of Exo-M clapped and cheered. They had to admit they had a pretty cool leader. Chanyeol joined in with the cheering. It was his bestie they were talking about, after all.
 
“Let’s bring Hyunjae back to Seoul!” Chanyeol cheered.
 
Everyone turned around to find Chanyeol miraculously over by Hyunjae’s things, trailing a carry on behind him. Tao walked over and took Hyunjae’s some of the other carry ons from Chanyeol. No one waited for her opinion. D.O. carried the other small things she had carried with her on the plane. The rest of the members were dragging the heavy footed Hyunjae with them as Kris leading the group to the exit in the front.
 
“But, but..but...but...” Hyunjae looked at them panicky, as she was being slowly lugged forward, moving a few feet each time.
 
“Do you really want to be left behind without your stuff?” Lu Han motioned to all her stuff already being in the hands of the Exo members. He was about to join with the other members, when he realized something.
 
“Oh, right. And I got your passport, if you have already forgotten.” He smiled angelically, waving her passport around in the air, before turning around and skipping to catch up with Sehun.
 
“Looks like there was no need to even decide whether or not I would travel with them...” Hyunjae muttered to herself, puffing her cheeks out. She had no choice but to go with them.
 
“Guys, we’re stopping here!” Tao halted as they reached the ticket booth.
 
Everyone gathered where Tao was, the members gently guiding Hyunjae to the middle.
 
“Stand in a formation.” Kai instructed, moving each of the members to a specific spot to form a “V” like formation.
 
He placed Hyun Jae in the middle and himself in the front.
 
“On the count of 3, you’ll feel something weird. DON’T. MOVE. Or else you might end up in the 4 dimensional opening and go to Exo Plant.” He warned them jokingly.
 
Hyun Jae was stiff with fear. She even felt herself sweat. The other members looked at each other, trying not to laugh.
 
“You mean, planet, hyung..” Chen glanced at Kai.
 
Kai chose to ignore the comment.
 
“Looks like she won’t be moving.” Baekhyun commented, looking at Hyun Jae who hadn’t reacted at all ever since Kai told her not to move or else.
 
The others laughed, Kris joining in last.
 
“OKAY OKAY! READY? CLOSE YOUR EYES.” Kai shouted.
 
“1......”
 
“2......”
 
“3!”
 
All 13 of you were surrounded with a glowing aura. However, just as fast as the countdown to leave they already landed. By the time she opened her eyes, they were right in the same spot that they were. Except....they were in Seoul.
 
“What’s the point in taking planes if you guys can teleport?” Hyunjae muttered, looking at her mere surroundings to make sure that it was the Seoul airport, and that Kai wasn’t tricking her.
 
“Kai’s not always with us..” Lay sighed upsettingly. Kai went up to him, giving him a little squeeze in the shoulder and a smile.
 
“Oh.”
 
She refrained from speaking further.
 
“Jja, let’s get moving!” Kris smiled. “Wouldn’t want to keep our CEO waiting. He knows you’re back, Hyun Jae.” He then laughed to lift up the heavy atmosphere. And believe it or not, whenever you hear Kris laugh, everything turns out okay. After all, it’s his #1 weapon after his rare eye smile.
 
The members got out of their “V” line formation, and proceeded to follow Kris to where the exit was. In the back, Sehun was taking his time to examine the real people who were frozen there just as if they were about to move.
 
“Tao, you’re really daebak. When you use time control, you can freeze the whole world if you wanted to..” Sehun marveled, taking a cookie from someone’s bag of Chips Ahoy. Baekhyun and Suho scolded him for being a thief, before secretly taking a cookie or two for themselves.
 
A minute later, Exo passed an ice cream shop on the right, and it was huge and grand, and it’s advertisements were mouthwatering. Sehun went CRAZY. Literally.
 
He glanced hungrily at an icecream cone that one of the “frozen” customers had just paid for. It hadn’t been touched yet, but the icecream was half melt. Sehun looked at it in sadness.
 
What a waste..
 
Luhan, who noticed, tapped Xiumin on the shoulder, whispering something in his ear.
 
Xiumin looked at Luhan and rolled his eyes.
 
Are they best friends, brothers, or lovers? I can’t even tell...
 
He went over to that half melted ice cream, and touching the charm on his necklace, used his frost power to freeze the ice cream back to it’s original state.
 
“Anyone want ice cream?” Xiumin called from behind.
 
Sehun zoomed over, using his wind power to make him faster. It blew all the paper from the counters in the airport away. Baekhyun arrived the same time Sehun did, using his light speed as an advantage.
 
Kris turned around from the front and looked at Sehun with a solemn expression.
 
“Sehun....the airport immigration forms...You...The....” He sighed dejectedly, starting to pick them up one by one.
 
He knew Sehun wouldn’t clean up after himself anyway. Why bother.
 
“ME. ME. ME. ME. ONLY ME.” Sehun shouted, staring at the ice cream in obsession and happiness.
 
Xiumin sweated a little as he took the ice cream out of the customer’s grip to give it to the needy Sehun.
 
“Uhm...here, hyung.” He gave the ice cream to him, before going into the shop to make another one to put back into the customer’s hands and one more for Baekhyun who was patiently waiting.
 
As they proceeded onwards to the exit, Kris was the first to talk.
 
“Tao, can you unfreeze these people? Our manager’s car is in the front...well, will be...” He faltered. “Aiya, this time stuff is getting me confused. Just...whatever...We can’t really OPEN the doors by ourselves if they’re freezed because they’re electronic sliding doors...”
 
“Well, I got wind. So we can open them if we wanted to.” Sehun commented, munching on his ice cream.
 
“Well, we don’t wanna break the door, do we?” Chen looked at Sehun with a ‘Don’t think you know it all’ expression.
 
Sehun ignored him and continued eating. Luhan stayed in the back with Sehun, pleading for a bite. Sehun kept on turning away from Luhan, and Luhan was neglected. He finally ended up using his aegyo, and Sehun gave him the rest of his ice cream in defeat. It was worth the aegyo.
 
“I set a timer on this, so...” Tao hesitated, glancing at his watch. He waited till all of Exo was standing right in front of the sliding doors. “...They should be unfreezed...right about....now!”
 
He snapped his fingers and the world suddenly started revolving again. The electronic sliding doors slid open, an inviting exit for EXO and Hyunjae, and the fans were resuming their screaming as Luhan grabbed Sehun's hand and walked out.
 
“Remind me to tell Kim Young Min sajangnim that I love him for giving us powers when we go back, araso?” Tao happily informed the others, before walking out of the airport first.
 
“ARASO.” Chen shouted, pissed off that Tao was showing off his powers. He didn’t have a chance to show off his lightning and thunder powers yet, because the weather was so nice and he didn’t want to ruin it for everyone. “I’ll wait until next time..” He muttered to himself, pouting.
 
~*~
A/N: 
Hello, this is Kpopchicken back with a new update! Hope you enjoy it and continue to support, rate, comment, and subscribe to my fanfics!
 
With much love,
Author