Chapter 1

O' Death

Pale cream old Chrysler from sixties parking on the side of the road, the drive's side door letting out a sad wail as the driver opens it. Tall figure stepping out from the car, slender pale fingers tugging the collar of black long satin coat up, black emotioneless eyes looking straight forward while the tall figure glides smoothly through the crowd on the busy street. The figure doesn't look older than eighteen, but it is one of the oldest creations in the world.

The fourth horseman of the Apocalypse has planted his feet on the ground of the Earth. Riding his pale horse Death has arrived amongst mortals.

"Watch where you are going!" Someone cusses out as he bumps in to Death's shoulder. Frowning Death brushes the shoulder of his satin coat and shoots a glance behind him seeing the rude man in his forties falling on his knees holding his chest. It is like a slow motion scene when his body slumps downwards, his knees contacting the hard precinct, and letting out his last cry he falls forward wearing the death mask on his face as his body hits finally the ground rock dead.

Turning his head Death continues his way smoothing the front of his coat. A single ray of light from between the clouds hits the left side of the face of Death just in right angle and one passer by, an old woman, sees it. As the light wipes across the jaw of the horseman, the pale skin is sheer and the woman can see the skull and teeth through it. Startled by the sight, the elder lays her eyes on the ground and quickly walks away, as fast as her old feet carries her, and she can hear a soft chuckle behind her. "Not your time yet dear." the cold voice of Death tells inside her head.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello hello! I decided to release the first chapter now, and hopefully I'll get the second one done tomorrow, or day after that. I'm gonna keep the chapters short so my own interest towards this story stays on. And comments are appreciated of course. ^^