Youngjae x Jinhee_9

★ ♢ T E A C U P S || R E Q U E S T S H O P ♢ ★ [C L O S E D]

 

 
Youngjae x Jinhee_9
 
"Youngjae-ah!!!" I shouted approaching my best friend. "Jinhee-yah... Kwenchana?" He asked in concern as the time I reach him was I am breathing hard. "Neh... Neh..." I assured him.
 
I met Youngjae a year ago on our English subject in college I was 20 back then and he was 18 when our Professor paired us up for a big project we discovered that we had lots of common. At first he was calling me noona but then as we got closer and closer that noona change to my name. But nevertheless cared. Sighed.
 
Just the next day after that paired up thing I saw Youngjae coming out from the next house beside mine. So we usually... Mostly spends time together after that. Did you know that he is a sweet guy? He may rather be seen as calm and gentleman but he really is a sweet boy. He always treat me in a movie every Friday night as our Friendship bonding although I must say we spend time everyday together that people started to say that we are couples.
 
Day by day Jinhee's feeling for Youngjae grew and grew but the fact is he is either dense to notice it or just to ignorant that he may not seeing it. But either ways still happy to be best friends with him. I don't want our relationship to degrade easily because of awkward situations.
 
"We go movie tonight?" He asked. "Aniya... I got work for Chemistry and Perfumery..." I said. I took English and Chemistry as my major but also practices the arts of Fragrances at my own pace.
"Keke... Okay... Drop you off..." He said and I nodded.
 
"Anneyeong Yongjae-ah." I waved as he walk to his house. I went to my room after greeting Eomma and Appa and do my revisions and experiments in Fragrances.
 
"Park Jinhee!!!" Eomma shouted as I fell asleep on my paper work. "Neh, Eomma?" I said rubbing my eyes. Went down to eomma "neh?" "Can do errand for me? Buythis in the Super Market?" She asked. "Deh... Leave the list there I will just get change..." I said and went to my room and change.
 
I grabbed the list and bade farewell to Eomma. I was walking just then the rain came shoot. No umbrella I quickly went to the market and buy the foods. After paying I ran in the rain and got bite from the 'damn' mosquitoes. 'Argghhhh... Itchy...' I thought. 
 
Soon I reached our house panting. "Omo... Jinhee-ah... You got drench... Didn't bring an umbrella?" Sh asked and shook my head. "You look really pale? Kwencha?" She said. I nodded just about to walk off when I lost conscious. 
 
They brought me to hospital and was diagnose a high fever and Dengue. Unfortunately needing a donor of blood since Appa just left for work to go to Jeju we don't want to waste money so we will just wait to someone to donate since my dad is the same blood type as me.
 
Few days have passed and Youngjae getting worried on where was Jinhee no calls nor messages. She always ends weekends with me but if she can't she would immediately call or message. Where was she?
 
He called Minhee's mum. "Eommonim, where is Jinhee-ah?" He asked. HE was that close to Jinhee to even call her mum 'Eommonim'. "She got hospitalized in X Hospital, dear." Eommonim said in a sad tone. After that I went to the  GP as fast as I can. 
 
"Miss, where is Park Jinhee?" I huffed. "She is in Room 244 still waiting for blood donation..." The nurse said. "I... I will donate... We git same blood types AB." I exclaimed and they rushed me to operating room to do the transaction. Soon it finishes. "Thank you young sir... You can visit her now." The doctor said.
 
I went to her room seeing her peacefully sleeping but still really pale. I sat down beside her bed and waited for her to wake up. I held her hands caressing it until she suddenly spoke in her sleep. "Young...jae-ah..." She called my name. "Young...jae-ah... I really like you..." To my utter surprise. 
 
'She liked me?' I thought. I look at her once again and smiled at the view on her smiling face while sleeping. "I like you too..." I whispered and stood up and was to lean a kiss to her lips.
 
As I opened my eyes I can't believe what I saw... Youngjae-ah is here kissing me. He lifted his head "I like you..." He said blushing. "Na... Nado..." I look away blushing.
 
"Hey... Look at me..." He lifted my chin and lean another sweet kiss this time I closed my eyes and put my arms on his neck. "Now... I love you..." He exclaimed and smiled. "Will you be my girlfriend, Jinhee?" He asked. I gasped and teared up while nodding "YES... I love you too..." I hugged him.
 
We aren't just best friends anymore but lovers at the same time.
 
Author's Note
Sorry if it's late... I wish you like it... And wishing that you will enjoy it.
Sorry if it isn't what your expecting Y.Y
But I hope overall that it'll make you happy kookoo ^.^
Ahjumma helped me ^.^
 
MissingPainter