Ren x minniemarshmallow13

★ ♢ T E A C U P S || R E Q U E S T S H O P ♢ ★ [C L O S E D]

 

 
Ren x minniemarshmallow13 
 
"Ren Oppa!!!" Minnie exclaimed waving to Ren who was walking. "Minnie-ah! Anneyeong!" He smiled and greeted. "Ren Oppa, how are you?" Minnie asked. "Minnie-ah... I told you my stage name is Ren but you should call me by my name..." He said faking a pout.
 
"Come Oppa!!! Don't pout you're old already..." I said making him sulk. "Omo... Oppa sorry... I will call you Min Ki oppa now." I said making him look at me and smile. 'Oh!!! That smile... So perfect...' I thought. I shook my head 'No Minnie you know he will never like you in that way... He probably think of you as a little sister...' I sighed. 
 
"Something wrong?" He asked. "A... Ani... Aniya... Nothings wrong..." I stuttered and he DOES NOT look convince. 'So thoughtful Oppa... Saranghae... I wish you would know...' I thought. Another sigh.
 
Ren looked at her with concern he does not like it when she is having a problem or sad. He likes her... Not in a sister and brotherly like... But what a man will like to a woman. He never saw her as a little sister or so but as a woman although she was only 13 years old. She is 4 younger than him. It's quite been awhile. He was afraid of telling her... Afraid of rejection.
 
"Yah!!! Min Ki-goon!!!" Called Jr. Oppa. "Hyung? Waeyo?" He asked and he sent a smile to Minnie beaming a big grin. "Oppa wae you with wide smile?" Minnie asked. "Hmmm... Molla yo..." He giggled. "Assa!!! Oppa is hiding something!!!" I pointed my finger at him.
 
Jr. Sure do know what to do so his dongsaeng, Ren can confess to her. "Minnie-ah!!!" Jr. called. "Neh, Oppa?" She walk nearing him leaving Ren. "Come here..." He gestured. Whispered something...
Making her blush then whispered back to Jr. her answer.
 
While Ren stood there in the midst of his jealousy. He walks towards them. Jr. Did expect it. He knew he as a feelings for her. He grabbed Minnie's wrist and dragged her back. "Oppa? Is something wrong?" She asked.
 
"Yes!!!" He said. "What is it, Oppa?" "You!!!" He pointed. "Don't talk to him like that..." He added. "W... Wae?" She asked looking to his eyes. "I... I... Like you, so din't talk to namja like that..." He blushed also making her blushed. "Did I hear you wrong? You... You like me?" She asked. He nodded.
 
"I... I... Like you as well..." I stuttered. "Chincha? That's good then..." He smiled and scratched his back nape. "Thanks TO ME..." Jr. Exclaimed out of nowhere but he was in no sight. Making us both blush.
 
"He knows?" Ren asked himself. "What did he ask you?" He asked in curiosity. "Uh... Hesaidthatwhodoilikeinyouguysandisaiditwasrenoppaiimeanminkioppa." I said as fast as I can. (Uh... He said that who do I like in you guys and I said it was Ren oppa ... I... I... Mean Min Ki oppa.)
 
"Mwo?" He asked confused. "I said ... He said that who do I like in you guys and I said it was Ren oppa ... I... I... Mean Min Ki oppa..." I blushed. He chuckled and ruffled my hair. "Kyeo... Your so cute when you blush..." He complimented. "Ka... Kamsamnida oppa..." I twirl my hair here and there.
 
He suddenly lean a peck on my lips. Soon close my eyes. When I opened my eyes he was blushing hard. "Kwe... Kwenchana?" He asked. "Neh..." Omo... My first kiss. They thought.
 
"Uh..." We said unison. "You go first..." Again. "No... You go first." He said. "How bout we say it together?" I suggested and he nodded. "I count 1 to 3, okay?" I asked and he nodded. "1... 2... 3..." We starred at each other as no one responded. "Yah!!! Why didn't you say anything?" I said. "Why? Didn't you say anything?" He mocked. 
 
Making the 2 of us laugh. "It was my first kiss..." I said. "Me too..." He said and that shock me to my utter surprise. "So... Uh... Will you be my girlfriend? I know you still are young and me too but I can wait till we are in the age..." He confessed. "Sure... Oppa..." She smiled as Ren leaned another peck on her lips.
 
Author's Note
Did you like it?
I wish yes ^^
Sorry if it's not hat you've expected Y.Y We did our best... Kookoo
Thank you for taking our service I really hope you enjoyed reading this ^^
This was Geek's first time to handle a story like this so I hope you like it ^^
Anyways Geek made the story ^^
 
MissingPainter