Chapter 1

Just because of love

Seoul Sport Academy

 

 

 

 

Suzy was standing in front of the gate, in her breath before going inside it. Someone was waiting for her, it’s Kyuhyun. He standing there with the serious face, his arms crossed. He made a signal to tell Suzy come closer.

 

 

 

“You are Bae Sungki, rite? You’re 5 minutes late” “I’m sorry sir, I won’t be like that again” She worriedly replied “Now, follow me to your room, you will lives in room 7A, usually one room has 8 member but your room just has 6 so you are the 7th member. Ah I forgot introducing myself, I’m Cho Kyuhyun  and I’m your administer so if you have some problem, tell me” Suzy was amazed by his look, a bit embarrassing with her own thought.

 

 

After a while, they had stood at room 7A, the room lands on the first floor and close to the stair. Kyuhyun locked the door by his own keys then told her to put her luggage on a bed, none was in the room now. When Suzy was busily stare all of corner of the plan yet modern and comfortable room “Unpacking your luggage, from now on you’re a member of SSA. Welcome” With that, he walked away, leaving her with her own thing.

 

 

 

The girl with a tomboy-hair walked outside after having done, she wandered around the campus, it’s full of boys and this made her a bit uncomfortable. She stepped closer to the park behind the school where has many kinds of flowers, such as daisies, carnations, etc and a line of century-old cherry blossom trees. The colorful flower garden binds up her, making her be bewitched. She looked at them, smelled them then played with the butterflies, it liked a fairy tale on her old dream.

 

Then her stare stop at a small garden lies in hiding behind the cherry blossom trees, it’s a bright sunflower garden is directing toward the sun, she jumps a little “Ah sunflower”. She run toward the garden, innocent like a kid, she sits down, her hands caress these big and striking flowers, a drop of tear rolls on her cheek without her knowing. Suzy is remembering about Taemin, the boy who she has crush on during 3 years, she still remembers exactly he once told her sunflower is his favorite and he liked girls who resembles sunflowers, always direct toward the man she loves. Since that day, Suzy began to love that kind of flowers and lives like a sunflower because she hopes he will love her one day. But when she almost expressed her love, Son Naeun, the new transferred student had walked in his life and took him away from her like a wind. At this time, she looked like a loser, a dying sunflower. Some tears once again roll on her chheks, very salty, Suzy wipes it by a back of her hands and her head, smirks because of her own foolish.

 

“Goodbye my beloved Taemin, my sunshine, I won’t ever forget about you. I wish you will be happy with your own choice” She whispers to herself. She now officially gives up on Taemin, her perfect charming and distant prince.

 

 

Suddenly, a white hair dog from nowhere running toward her, she stepped backward because of surprise, but the dog just smelled her and eyed her. After a while, he happily barked and rubbed its head on her legs, wheedling. She caressed his hair then looked at it more attentively. The dog is so big, he is tall nearly her and fast as a pig. His hair is spotless white and has an alert face. He stuck out his tongue to her but at sudden, he running somewhere.

 

 

She continued to walk around and the swimming pool catching her eyes, she stopped and was amazed by the modern life that she has never thought about. She walked along the edge of swimming pool and busy with surveying the view. Unexpectedly, she lost her balance and fell into the water. She was panic because she doesn’t know how to swim. She struggle hard and continually in order not to sink deeper. She waved her hands and even shouted loudly for help but all she saw is no signal of people.

 

 

 

 

Sehun has just walked out of the changing room after changing the swimsuit into the casual clothes, he now was wiping his hair with the towel but the helping sound gained his attention, he quickly run toward that and saw Suzy  in the water, looked like a weak kitten.

 

When she was about to give up and thought about the death, a pair of hand put around her waist, keeping her resurface, after a while, he put her on the floor and did the first aid 4 her cause she had drunk too much water and now she is unconscious.

 

 

 

He put his hand on her chest and did the push-up, he pressed his hand on it to push the water out but suddenly, he felt like electricity run through his body. Her chest is so soft and filled out, not like other man. He quickly realized but ignored it to do the first aid again.

 

 

Truthfully, the moment he touched her, he felt like he had already loved her a long time.  It seemed to be like love at first sight and he can’t control his feeling. Looking at the small figure in front of him, white milky skin, chubby-cheek and plum lips made him fall hard for her. She is beautiful even in that situation.

 

 

After a while, she vomited so much water and her pale as a ghost face become more lively and ruddy, she is better now but she hasn’t awake yet so he decided to do artificial respiration. He gulps, breath in deeply then looked at her lips before researching his mouth with her then absorbent the water out of her, blow the air into .

 

 

 

After 3 times, she gradually opened her eyes and she jumped when she saw him in front of her eyes. She eyed the handsome man in front of with her innocent eyes, she had to admit that he is so handsome, liked a celeb. He is wearing a polo black shirt and a pair of knee-length kaki. His hair is wet and messy, it’s blonde making he more handsome and attractive. And his face is as beautiful as a Greek statue. When she was busy staring at his face, she felt he was looking at her, too with the suspicious eyes. “You are girl, right?”

 

 

 

I swear, at this moment she looked like a lost puppy, her eyes full with fear and surprise, but she managed to deny it “Bwo! Are you crazy? Do I look like a girl?? You insane boy” She shouted angrily at him and no longer lying on the floor, she now was sitting face to face with him, staring at him. But he just smirked at him “Don’t try to play with me, I already knew when I did the push-up. It’s so soft” He laughed teasingly at her and earning a slap on the shoulder from her. She one again shouted loudly but this time seems to be unstoppable “Yah you ert. How dare you to touch my body. You want to die” She said as covering her chest by her hands, realizing her wet clothes now stuck on her body.

 

 

“If I didn’t do it, you would die some minutes ago. Haven’t you had a thankyou?” He sighed sadly and she, being a caring person, immediately changed her behavior “Ah I’m sorry, I just too surprised. Thank you very much for saving my life. Now I have to go” She stood up  but failed again because of the sudden pain on her ankle leg. She looked at it and realized it is swelling now, it hurt when she fell into the water. But she managed to stand again, walking out of the embarrassing situation.

 

 

 

But before she can stand, he had held her wrist and pull her closer to him “What do you think you are doing? Answer all my questions before leaving” She tried to release herself from him “Why do I have to answer your question? You are stranger and you don’t own me” She stuck her tongue out at him “If I tell everybody that you are girl, what do you think about people’s thought? You can’t study there anymore” He smirk at her, making she frown a little then she replied forcing “Now ask me, I will tell you all but please keep my secret, don’t let anyone know. Okay?” She made a signal and tried to make her best puppy eyes.

 

 

He smiles, wonders why she can be that much cute, she even melts his cold heart and icy face. He tries not to laugh out loud and pretends to be serious.

“First, tell me your name. Second, tell me why did you pretend to be man? By the way, I’m Oh Sehun, 16 years old and I’m a swimmer”  “I’m Suzy, Bae Suzy but I changed my name to Sungki to sound like a man, I’m 17, older than you by one year and I’m a Tae Kwon Do expert. Blah blah……”With that, she talk about her life to him, they sitting side by side, the sunshine covered a half of her face, making Sehun’s heart flutter whenever that doe big eyes expressed their feeling “You should change the way you are calling me from now on, anyway I will be your sunbae soon” Suzy said breaking his thought, Sehun dutifully follow her sentences without a contention.

 

 

After knowing her situation, he decided to help her keeping silent about her condition. He stood up and cheerfully said “Now let go to your room, I want to know to visit noona usually. But before, you should change your clothes if you don’t want people know. I will lend you my clothes, it’s a bit big for you but I think it’s okay” She following him but once again fell on the floor because her swelling ankle. Now he had realized it “Are you hurt? Where? Why didn’t you tell me?” He asked her continuously, really worried over her.

 

 

 

“I think it hurt when I fell on the water, my ankle crashed the edge so….”She shyly answer, feeling uneasy because his worried for her. Then she one again surprise when he kneeling down and told her to get on his back, he piggybacking her to the changing room and waiting for her outside. His mind now just has her, full of her.

 

 

Then she walked out, a bit hard with the jeans shirt and baggy pants. He piggybacking her out, his heart seems to want explode because the strange felling that he never had “Where is your room?” He gently asked “I forgot the way to come back, I just remembered it’s room 7A” She replied, her hands now wrapped around his shoulders, feeling peaceful and comfortable with him “What? You are in room 7A? Really” He stooped and turned to face her “Yeah! Why did you seem to surprise?” She curiously asked “Because it’s my room too”

 

 

He singed, thinking about the future when she will live with him and his hot roommate. “If they know she is a girl, they will love her. Oh no no no, I had to keep noona away them” He thought “ Su..Ah I mean Sungki ah, stay away from the boys in our room if you don’t want to be found out your condition. They are dangerous. Understand?” He threatening her while they walked to their room. She nodded then continued with her tour around the school. On their way, the naughty heart of Sehun beat salvo while the innocent girl is so excited about the new environment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello readers, I came back after a while. I had just completed my final text for technology and now I have free time so I will write as much as possible to update.

 

Sehun had appeared, a handsome and cute boy. And he had fallen for Suzy. But he isn’t the one so wait for the others.

 

 

Please support me even my story is bad. I will come back again when I feel your love.