Chapter 2

Just because of love

 

Sehun talks continuously, he is very happy to have Suzy by his side, it makes him feel comfortable and nice and he seems not to believe in his ears when he confesses to her “Noona ah my hears is beating so fast I think I love you” Sehun holds in his breath, waiting for his answer, his legs seem not to stand properly, he is mentally scolding himself, he must be crazy, how could he say to her straightly like that, Suzy sure will stay away from him.

 

 

Few minutes past, Sehun begins to fell anxious, he starts calling her but return is nothing, he stops and turns behind, Suzy had already slept without his knowing, he sighs in relief because Suzy didn’t hear that but a part of his heart feels regret. He continues to walk, gentle enough to not wake her up.

 

 

Sehun stops in front of the room, shakes Suzy’s shoulders, he slightly whispers “Noona ah wake up, we’re already here” Suzy opens her eyes and rubs it, looks at Sehun in dazed “There?” Sehun chuckles “Look at your face noona, slavers are all over your face” Suzy blushes, embarrassing touches all over her face to look for it. Still not finding it, Suzy makes every effort to rub her face to clean it, at sudden, Sehun laughs out loud “I’m just kidding noona, if you continue to rub it, your face will be bleeding” “Yah you are excessive, do you want to die?  Don’t forget I’m a Taekwondo expert” Suzy said and kept her defences, completely awake “Mianhae noona, I admit my mistake, it won’t happen again, I promise” Sehun said and do puppy eyes, Suzy just laughs because of the cold kid try to be cute, he looks awkward.

 

 

Suzy almost opens to say something but the door suddenly opens surprises her and shuts . Standing beside the door is a tall boy who has a messy brown hair and the brightest smile in the world. Suzy was mesmerized by that smile, likes love-at-firt-sight. She stands still, stares at him with her big doe eyes and just stops when he breks the silence, his voice is so husky and manly “It’s so noisy. Oh, who are you, you seem to be so unfamiliar. Ah Sehun you had come back, let’s go inside” He looks surmised as seeing her but when he sees Sehun, he calls him by a close and sincere voice which makes Suzy feel jealous of Sehun, a bit.

 

 

 

.

 

Sehun coldly pulls Suzy with him, Chanyeol just follow along behind them. Everyone has gathered all in the room (except Tao and Kai), they slightly jumped up as seeing Suzy. Beakhyun spoke stopping their staring contest “So this is the new member of our room, I guess you had toured around the school and even made friend with frozen Sehun. Ah you are really cute, even as beautiful as girls” Beakhyun teasingly said and pinched her cheek “Yah hyung, don’t make him feel nervous” Sehun defense Suzy. Beakhyun looks at Suzy, her stare is confused and she now caresses her cheek where he had pinched. Look at her now makes him want to more “Hunnie ah why so serious? Why did you have to protect him like that? He is boy not girl” Still using his teasing tone, Beakhyun challenges Sehun, Sehun clenches his fist, very angry.

 

 

Chanyeol took a while to go in, suddenly breaking the tense all over the room “Let’s introduce ourselves and welcome him. Hi you my name is Park Chanyeol, I’m 17 years old ad in the basketball team, and you?” Once again Suzy’s heart seems to want to jump our of her heart when she hears his voice and sees his shining smile “I..i’m…Bae Su..ah..Bae Sungki, I’m a boy, I’m in Taekwondo team” Suzy embarrassingly ansered, not knowing Sehun had realized her strange attitude and feeling uneasy, a bit annoyed. He can feel her sweet voice makes every boy in the room be melted, it’s so warm and cute “If you hadn’t been a boy, would it have possible that you been a girl?” Beakhyun continues to , not releasing her easily. Suzy is so embarrassing that her cheek is blushing so hard. She even rubs her hands together to lessen her embarrassment “So our small Tao now has a teammate, he is also in Taekwondo team, Sungki ah” Chanyeol said with his jabber smile, makes everyone turns their attention to him. Suzy looks at him with grateful, her cheeks now are slightly reddish.

 

 

 

Minho who keeps his silent on the desk finally said to relieve her “Let’s just introduce ourselves then prepare to the dinner, it’s almost the time” Thenhe walked toward Suzy after tidying his stuff, stretch out his hand for a handshake “Hi, I’m Choi Minho, I’m at the same age at Yeol, I’m in Athletic team and also the room’s president so if you want help, just tell me” When Minho said, Suzy can feel he is a good person, she thinks she can believe in that mature boy then she raps her head with her knuckle because of the weird thought. But little did he know, her adorable act had softened 4 boys’heart. Then it turns to 2 other left to introduce them but Sehun is no need, she already knows him. Suzy has to admit that they are all very handsome but in her eyes now are full of him, the boy with brilliant smile likes sunshine. This smile looks like Taemin’s smile at the first time they met, she had had a crush on him, a sweet crush.

 

 

Then everybody prepares their own works and go to the canteen together, Sehun pays his attention to Suzy whenever and everywhere, not neglecting her in just a second but he doesn’t know Beakhyun had also been attracted to Suzy’s look and her sweet voice too. Beakhyun always takes care of Suzy all times makes Sehun feel jealous and he repays him by his sweet act while Suzy only looks at Chanyeol’s directon, how about Chanyeol and Minho? They just eat in silence.

 

 

They finished their dishes while Sehun and Beakhyun still continue their quarrel because of Suzy, the rest of them go to their room to sleep. The rain quickly pours down at the first night Suzy lives apart from her house, it’s so strong and huge. Everybody has gone to bed, leaving her with the bulb.

 

 

 

Outside the rain is falling hard, thunders are rumbling making Suzy feel very scared, huddles herself up on the bed, pulls the blanket all over her head. She uses her hands to cover her ears, now she looks like a lost puppy. Thunders are rumbling more and harder as time pass by, the night is getting darker and Suzy feels more scared as each second passes. Since the day her dad died because of being by thunder, she became getting scared of that, her father’s death haunts her and makes her never feels secure enough to sleep deeply. Other than that, Suzy always sleeps with her mom since she was a child and she also scared of the darkness so now she doesn’t have any way to feel better, she just sits like that and prays the rain will stop soon.  

 

 

 

A sudden, a flash of lightning breaks out, Suzy panicky runs to the nearest bed to her which happened is Minho’s. He is sleeping but not that deep, he jumps a little when she sneaks in his blanket and hug him tight, her eyes are teary “Ah it’s so scaring…” Minho is confused not knowing what happen but still claws her back and comforts her “What happen? Be a good boy and tell me” “Hic…I’m scared of thunder…hic..and I..mi..miss my…mom…I’m scared to….slepp..alone” “You are scared of thunder? All right,then sleep with me. If you don’t want to sleep alone, tomorrow I will tell Kyuhyun-seongsengnim and ask for his permission to let you sleep with me, arrasso?

 

 

 

 

Minho still not finished his sentence yet, at sudden, the peal of thunder once again blows up, Suzy scarily hugs Minho tight, not loosing. He slightly shakes his head, lifts her chin up, comforts her “Don’t be scare anymore, boy must be brave, Tao was quick to cry when he was there at the first time, too but as time goes by, he has acquainted with this. It’s late, let’s sleep now” Suzy lies down, Minho pulls the blanket cover her body then also lies down, she now shrivels up because of scare, he smiles as seeing her like that makes him remember about Tao, the first day here, he hugs him tight and wants to sleep with him too. Minho at this time was surprised and doubts about his gender but the more day they lives together, the more he knows about him, behind the tough look and the Taekwondo expert cover, he is just a chicken-hearted bunny. Suzy lies down close to the corner to be distant with Minho, but every time the thunder blows up, she turns around and hugs him tightly, Minho just shakes his head and smiles, after a while, the rain has stopped, the two of them have already slept. Has someone beside her, she has no longer worried, she sinks deep into her slumber, forgetting to make a distant between them, she hugs him close to her with her hands around his waist like the time when she was with her mother, she buries her face into his chest, feeling safe and sound.  

 

 

 

                                                ***

 

 

 

Sehun wakes up at 5 am, today the swimmer team has a practicing at 6 am, he walks to the bathroom to prepare himself and frightened when he sees Suzy is no longer on her bed, he looks around the room to find her and his eyes turn into two flames when he sees she now sleeps with Minho, her hands snakes around his body and hug him tight. But Sehun can’t do anything, he is nothing to Suzy, beside Minho doesn’t know Suzy is girl. Sehun angrily walks away, felling uncomfortable and fret, his body is flush hot because of jealously, he continuously pound down the water to stamp out his anger.

 

 

 

 

 

I’m soo sorry before my late update but I’m so busy to update regularly so don’t be mad at me.

 

 

And I hope you will support me and my all stories. Annyeong.

 

 

P/S: I will come back next week and update more so wait for me, suscribe, comment and upvote for me. Don’t just be a silent reader.