The truth comes out

Gtop….Gtop

 

THis has nothing to do with the story I just want to say I'm really sorry for uploading this late... the next chapter will be the last chapter so enjoy this one! ^__^

                                                                               -S

 

 

 

 

 

"Why are you being like this?" Chaerin asked sincerely. "I thought you and I were a couple. Is there something wrong with me? Am I ugly to you?" She began to tear up. 

Jiyong was getting annoyed. 

"Chae, seriously, I don't think you're ugly I think you're wonderful, you're amazing and yes there is something you need to know about and that's-"

"That's what Ji? That you don't care about me? That you don't ever want to see me again? What is it?" she had tears running down her checks 

"Chaerin, I care about you, I want to see you but I'm in love with Seughyn. I know it's weird but it's not about the gender it's about who it is. and I love him."

Chaerin's eyes got big as tears ran down. 

"So does this…does this mean…." Chaerin began as tears rolled down. 

"Chaerin, listen to me. Even though I like Seunghyn does not mean that I don't want to see you anymore, we can be great friends." 

"Are you sure?" Chaerin was bawling now and Ji embraced her. 

"I'm positive." He said as he kissed her forehead. "You might want to put your clothes back on." 

Chaerin smiled and did so as Ji left the room. 

As he entered the hallway he made his way down the stairs into the living room where he saw Seunghyn, Taeyang, and Seungri. 

Seunghyn looked at him with a worried look and Ji motioned to him. He got up and walked to him as Seungri and Tae were still speaking. 

"I think we need to tell them." Ji said. 

"What tell them what?" The older man replied. 

"Tell them we're together idiot! The you mean 'tell them what?' you exactly what 'what' is!" 

"Whoa hold on Ji, I didn't even talk with Bom at all! We will say after I make things right with Bom. Did you make things right with Chae?" 

"Uh not exactly…I mean yeah but see she didn't take it the right way but then she did… everything is okay just go tell Bom now!" 

"But i don't know how!" 

"Look Seung, go up to her and say,'look bom i love you i do but i'm gay and fell in love with Ji.' and walk way my man." 

"Okay okay i'll i'll say that." 

"Ya damn right you'll say that now go go go!!!" 

So he did, he made his way to the building next door to his to find Park Bom. 

As he entered he heard laughter coming from upstairs.

 He walked up the stairs quietly then knocked on the door. 

"WHAT?" the words escaped from Minzy, and seunghyn cleared his throat. 

"Can I uh speak to Bom alone down stairs?" 

Bom got up joyfully and opened the door with a smile. I sure would miss that sweet smile.

"Hey, come on down stairs theres something you need to know."

She followed him down, once they made it to the living room Seunghyn grabbed Bom's hands. 

"I need to tell you something." He started.

"Is it that you had with Ji?"

He was silent for a moment then said, "Not just that, I'm also gay and I know, I know the fact that we live in korea is not helping anything because it's not normal to be gay but Bom I love Jiyong so much 

and I want you to know that no matter what happens I-"

"Save it." she said. 

He look confused.

She dropped his hands and said,"Look it's fine with me that you're gay and all but all I ask is that you leave me out of your life also we're done. Obviously, you don't even like my gender anymore. 

I wish nothing but the best." 

She walked away with confidence and Seunghyn was confused so he called her back, "I would like to talk more about this!!!" He yelled for her to come down the stairs.

"I would like for you shut up!!!" she called back. "Remember we're done!!!" 

Seunghyn put his hands back in his pockets and returned back to his main building, hoping he could be alone with Jiyong.