The question

Gtop….Gtop

 

Chapter 2 

 

 

"Heh. You uh you really want to do this now don't you?" Jiyong said as he looked at Seunghyn 

"Why not? I've been thinking about this for a while..its time." Seunghyn replied. 

"I mean I'm not complaining its just that--you know the--"

"I know about the others Ji. I'm not dumb. Are we going to do this or what?" 

Jiyong got on top of the older man and kissed him. 

"Does that answer your question?" 

Jiyong goes in for another kiss and lingers in his lips for quite some time. 

Then a voice comes. 

"SEUNGHYN GET THE . WE HAVE TO DO!" The voice belonged to Seungri. 

"MAKNAE WITH ME AGAIN LIKE THAt and uH and I KEEL you."

"What are you even talking about? I'm leaving and your better wake up. We've got to do people to you know the usual." 

"You're a . Wait. I'm going to go take a shower." 

Seunghyn came to the realized he was dreaming. 

"It…it was…was was just a…a dream." He put his left hand on his forehead while the other hand laid on his stomach. 

"Am I sick?" he whispered softly. 

Surely the part about him ing wasn't a dream, but him and Jiyong was..? 

Retrace your steps from last night Seunghyn. RETRACE. 

He remembered nothing. 

nothing.

"Was I day dreaming while ing?" he asks himself softly. 

"Certainly, certainly." 

He walks over to his bathroom to take a shower. 

Still very tired, Seughyn walks out and gets dressed. 

The house seems silent. Did anyone leave? 

Seunghyn didn't bother to check so he just got dressed hoping to get some sense into his head.

 

 

 

"MAKNAE I SWEAR TO IF YOU DO NOT STOP I WILL KILL YOU WITH ONE PUNCH!" 

"JESUS CHRIST TAEYANG I WAS KIDDING!" 

Choi Seunghyn walked in on Seungri and Taeyang fighting in the studio, he didn't know why. He didn't care. 

"AHH SEUNGHYN! TELL SEUNGRI I CAN WEAR MY HAIR HOWEVER I WANT!" 

"SHUT UP TAEYANG I JUST SAID IT LOOKED WEIRD!''

"What the hell? Ri I swear, let Taeyang wear his hair however he wants. Now where is Jiyong?

"Out with Chaerin. Why?" replied Seungri. 

"The why?" Seunghyn replied. 

"Because he can…?"

"Ugh where did they go?" 

"Like you give a !" Taeyang replied. 

"Do you want me to make fun of your hair too?" 

"No…they went to that restaurant across the street."

"That doesn't narrow it down Tae.." 

"goddamn it they went to the restaurant across the one we went to last night." 

"Thanks Tae! I knew i could count on you, also your hair does look weird." 

Seunghyn walked out of the studio and into the broad daylight. 

The sun blistered his skin as he took a step, he held out a thumb for a cab and soon..it came. 

 

at the restaurant. 

 

Seunghyn walked in the fancy restaurant hearing Chaerin Lee's laughter. He saw Jiyong sitting across from her.

He glared at the back of her head while Jiyong took a sip of water trying to keep his laughter to a minimum.

"Uh hello may i help you?" said a waiter to Seunghyn. It accured to Seunghyn that inside these red wall filled with fancy furnishings and and people of only high class, that he can't be mad at someone who is only his friend but also in his mind,has a crush on the same man he does. 

"Um yeah…no I'll just go sit over there with my dear friends." Seunghyn says ignoring the waiters response. 

He made his way to their table and with smiles on their faces they said his name in a monotone. 

"Hey uh Ji can I talk to you for a second?" Seunghyn said with a nervous voice. 

"Sure go on!" Ji replied. 

Seunghyn glanced over at Chaerin. Her beautiful blonde hair was wavy and hugging her shoulders. 

"Alone." Seunghyn replied. 

"It'll just be a minute Chae." Ji said. 

The two men walked outside the restaurant.

"Ji." 

"Yes Seunghyn?" 

"Did you kiss me in my bed?" 

Kwon Jiyong froze.

Seunghyn looked at him with serious eyes as Kwon Jiyong nodded his head. 

 

 

 

 

 

p.s. I have no idea why it says rated m this is not rated m