Bonus Chapter

Darama in Twitterama.. @krungy21 Version

 

 

"Good Morning sleepy head"

A soft voice or rather moan woke up Dara in her dreamland. She shivers when Jae is busy attacking her neck.  Her cheeks immedialtely flustered remembering what HAPPENED last night. She lost count on how many times they DID it..Seriously ...how can she If  a hot and gorgeous boyfriend of yours is busy digging you...?

 

"Hmnnnnn...??"

"boo...I know you're smiling even I didnt see you. I think we should do it quick before the ers start banging our door"

"But I'm too sore..." Dara yelped in suprise when Jae turned her around, she is now on top of him

"And it's your fault Boo for being so gorgeous...And thanks for last night....I had so much fun"

"Me too..hmnnnnn...could you get up? I need to brush my teeth first"

"It doesnt matter....I so love kissing you....hmnnnnnn"

"Ja..Jae..." Dara moaned helplessly when Jae's hand travel somewhere down there....

 

The two are busy munching each other when they were disturb by the loud banging of the door...as Jae what told her

 

"Seriously..I better quit JYJ now....before I kill those two" he muttered

 

 

 

 

"Noona you okay? You look so beaten" Yoochun observed

"And are you sure you can walk? How considerate of you, Jae hyung."

 

Dara hid her face in embarrasment. It's 11 in the morning and the two didnt eat breakfast yet. They were waiting for the lovers to come out but knowing Jae, he would tie her up with him...If possible

"You two sto teasing my Boo. And why are you banging my door like that? I didnt disturb you two when you're doing it with your girls? So, why?"

"Sorry hyung If we disturb your meat injection but isnt too much for both of you? You still have all the time in the world .."

"Oh I'm sorry Chunnie for disturbing you...but jae is persistent to have our little Jaedy"

"No noona...I don't mind you here. But..we are worried about you.. Do you remember that you still have a Family?" he said sarcastically

Dara looked at Yoochun in confusion. Then, a sudden guilt flashed in her face ..

 

"Oh my Gosh...Bom and CL...Sajangnim..Thunder..I forgot about them..Now what to do? Jae? How can I explain it to them?"

"Don't worry noona, we already explained it to them. It's nothing like YG didnt have any reaction which is odd. And Big Bang boys almost threw us out on top of YG building. We're lucky Bom Noona and your leader is not present that time..or else..we're not talking like this right now....we might be 6 feet under"Su explained...and flinched a bit remembering YGès emotionless face

"You better hurry up Juliet..You can still see each this Romeo..right? YG won't kill you, he's not that bad...right Noona? And congrats hyung for being so good poker...Imagine Dara noona getting an amnesia because of your Super Joongie...I saluted you...Bow'

"You can't blame me guys...with a girlfriend like her..." JAe said while starting to move towards her

"Of course Chunnie, he's not that bad. Boo..I'm going ..See you in Japan right? I promise to watch your concert secretly..but please...stop showing your abs to your fans...tone in down babe" 

"Wehhhh...my Boo is jealous..Don't worry, they can look but they can't touch. It's only exclusive for my Goddess Girlfriend"

"Of course I am jealous..why can you be so hot???"

"Boo..right now, I'm too hot for you.You want me to prove it?

 

Forgetting about the two shocked monkeys, they started to make out again . They have no idea they're giving Junsu and Yoochun a free show..

They can't get enough of each other...

 

Junsu on the other hand rushed to his room and call for his girlfriend immediately, while Yoochun runs toward his bathroom for another cold shower...his 3rd..he think...

 

 

Meanwhile at YG Building

 

 

 

"Enough TABI!!!!!"

"No Sajangnim...you can't stop me. I want it too..You told me not to do it because you want to save myself from humiliation. And why did you allow her to follow her fanboys?"

"Pabo...I can't control Dara's mind. You were my artist not my puppets. Now..I'm warning you..don't create a twitter account or I wil disown you myself..."

"Ok fine..."

he said while storming out of the room. He saw CL coming and smile evily as he dragged her away inside one room

 

"Oppa nooo..."

"Shhhhh...be quiet Chae...I jus want to ask you something neh?"

"Ok...but spare my body ok?"

"Pabo...I don't want to die early  in the dragon's hand. what I mean is...can you teach me how to create twitter account? I don't want to ask Bom's help ...she's too annoying and she's going to sabotage me because she's jealous...I know she likes me...duh"

"Ok..what a cute jerk,,,,how about Minzy?"

"I don't want either. I don't want her to loose respect on me. So please...you're the only one I need..please..."

"Okay Oppa...but don't blame me If everything messed up. And don't tell Sajangnim that I help you"

"Fine...but I'm warning you...I'm a Social Media Retard. I only have instagram because GD Oppa  loves to like my pictures" she blushed immediately

"Deal......"

 

 

 

 

 

After searching for hours...the two finally agreed on what his User Name will be and his first display photo...that CL edit her self

 

(please....see this)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/419090/darama-twitterama-volume-2-dara-tabisan

 

 

"Hehehehehehe....be ready  @krungy21 @bornfreeonkiss..because @ygnurk12 is ready to rock your world...."

 

 

 

A/N

 

Am I improving writing SMURF scene? :(