2

Darama in Twitterama.. @krungy21 Version

 

 

(Blue is for Jae....)

 

 

 

 

"Kyahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

 

"Huh..what was that?" Junsu put his pants on while running towards the noise where it came from..

Jaejoong's room

 

There he saw him jumping crazily, and then, squeezing  Yoochun's arms

"Chunnie hyung...what is happening. Is Jae hyung alright? Is that tears or sweat in his eyes?""

"I have no idea Su...like you,,I woke up at his loud scream..Well. it's freaking 12 AM in the morning..i thought we've been robbed"

"Hyung, we better asked him first..Look at him...he's gone nuts...does he ever sleep?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTg8KtfWo2b9zzZs7QN3q-

 

 

"Hyungggg....Jae hyung...hello   Earth to Joongie...kuku"

"Chunieeeeeeee...Suuuuuuu...you won't believe this....Am I dreaming..Oh My"

"Why hyung...what happened?"

 

"Well...you witnessed how depressed I am when my Krung Krung Followed Onew, Siwan, and the latest is...Donghae.... And also her dinner with her Filipino and Feeling Filipino Friend"

 

"Yup"

 

"I am spazzing 24/7 news about her....and her twitter updates using your account Su.....and guess what...My Krung Krung...followed me....kyahhhhhhhhh....." he said while showing them his laptop

 

"Eh???? Hyung....it's nothing special...He even followed her die hard fanboy...your Bestie Flowsik...not a big deal...neh?"

 

"It is Chunnie....which means,,, she's spazzing about me too... she's also interested with me.. she notices my selcas and she's spazzing at my abs...yeahhhh"

 

"Maybe...but hyung..don't ever follow her back..."

 

"Wae? This is my chance to talk to her...hey you two...why are you not happy with me...what's with that reactions?" 

 

 

"Hyung...just hear us out....it's a brotherly advice..We knew you like or rather crazy about her...but..."

 

"Our maknae is right.....let us tell you  the scenarios in case you follow her back...."

 

Junsu....................They will call her wh*re

Chun....................They will protest outside YG Building

Junsu.............They will boycott her group

Chun...............They will send us again used undies.....reminding us to behave

Junsu................They will throw acid on her face

Chun...................They will skin her alive

Junsu................And many more ..so please..If you want to save your Krung Krung's life....don't follow back...please...

 

"You have a point guys...but what If she unfollow me thinking that I don't like her? " he said ...looking defeated

"Then.....we have no choice but to ask for TOP hyung's help"

"Suuuuuu....you think he will help me? He is my friend but that Alien have feelings for MY Krun Krung too. That's why, he never invited me once at YG Building, he avoided my calls everytime I'm asking about her"

"Seven hyung?"

"He already enlisted...you didnt knew? You didnt live in the rock...don't you?"

"GD?"

"I never trust Big Bang boys when it comes to her"

 

"Then...we have no option but to use our secret weapon.."

"What is it Chun?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"How about kidnap her? So you can  fr*ck her  into your hearts content?"