prince

Beautiful Stranger

 

Two hours. Yixing's flight had been delayed for two hours and now, he couldn't sit still. He was alone with nobody to talked to, Lu Han's phone was off, Zitao was probably too busy in his dramas and whatnot (that kid was always busy anyways) and his flight to China is apparently, painstakingly, excruciatingly delayed for two hours and Yixing had nowhere to go. 

Going back to Seoul was and would never be a good idea, the airport was situated in Incheon and it'd take him a whole heck lot of time to go to and fro. Yixing, with his luggage rolling behind him as he pulled it, stopped in front of a stall and bought himself a warm cup of coffee. It was, afterall, still winter.

Yixing wouldn't have minded the delay of his flight but the reason why he was suddenly going back to Changsha was his grandmother, though his demeanor as of this moment looked calm and relaxed, he was actually raging inside. He couldn't do anything about it though, the delay of his flight since he was just one of the passengers.

He occupied one of the seats at the side of the airport, the ones that were usually there for the passenger's convenience while waiting for their flight. With the wheels of his luggage rolling against the marbled floor loudly, he plopped down. Yixing leaned back and threw his head back, relaxing his neck and taking a deep sigh with the cup of warm coffee in his right while the other clenched into a tight fist on his lap.

Once, twice, he breathed in and out deeply. Relaxing his veins. Because at that moment, he knew his grandmother would worry if he wasn't home early. He knew she was expecting him to come, suddenly, a vast thoughts of anxiety filled his mind and he hated it. He hated every single detail of those worried and anxious thoughts in his head.

Yixing straightened up, though his eyes were still shut tight. He breathed in once more before shaking his head. He opened his eyes, only to see a very attractive stranger across him whose legs were crossed over each other. 

The guy with the messy mop of brown hair gulped as he blinked, once, twice before realizing that he was staring at the stranger across him. Though, his realization didn't stop him from gawking at the beautiful blonde in front of him,

Beautiful was the only adjective that was bouncing around his head as he gazed at this stranger with such picturesque stature, who sat so straight yet relaxed. Yixing took note of how he was looking down at his book, the stranger's eyes were fixated on the material he was reading and Yixing gulped again, carefully studying his features. His beautiful dirty blonde hair fell all the way down to his eyebrows and it brought out the feminine, yet, beautiful features of his face. His nose, it was pointed, almost as if crafted with delicate hands. His lips were pink, when the man nibbled on his bottom lip, Yixing felt as if his heart would drop out of his body, his lips looked very kissable and soft. He wondered how would it feel like if he pressed his lips against his. Yixing's eyes wandered down to his clothes, he was wearing such simple and casual clothing, his clothes looked warm and he looked comfortable in them, his clothes definitely served their purpose... it was either warming him or making him look so much more attractive. Yixing noticed one more thing, his fingers were long and pretty as they held the book open. Oh, he was also reading a book. Yixing thought. It made the man so much more attractive than he already was to him.

For a moment, Yixing wondered if the man before him was a prince.

Yixing was brought back into reality when the stranger's phone rang, the stranger closed his book and settled it on his lap. Yixing looked away almost immediately, not wanting to be caught. He focused his attention on the warm coffee instead.

"Okay, I love you too. See you, baby."

Somehow, somewhere, Yixing felt a piece of him shatter when he heard the man's voice. It was deep, with a nice ring to it. He liked it. He liked his voice. But hearing the beautiful stranger call the someone from the other line 'Baby' and tell them 'I love you' seemed to break his heart.

Oh. Zhang Yixing was being silly again.

Yixing tipped his head back, drinking his cup of coffee in one go, finally finishing it. When he brought the coffee down, Prince (or that was what Yixing started calling the man in his mind) stood up, pocketing his phone and holding his book with the other hand. Was he leaving? Yixing asked himself, subtly watching the stranger open up his bag and put the book in it hastily. He was definitely leaving.

Something inside Yixing screamed that he needed to stop the man from leaving, but who was Yixing kidding? They were merely strangers, he wasn't even sure if Prince knew of his existence. That a same aged man was staring at him,

Prince picked up his bag, gripping on its strap with the other hand as his other hand swayed on his side. Yixing watched Prince walk away in awe. In awe of the beauty of his retreating back.

That was also, probably, the last time Yixing would see Prince.

Oh well, who knows? We have a small world after all.