Part 4: Time to realize. (END)

The Last Friend Ever~~

"What about Eli?"

"Actually, before we bumped each other in front of the restroom, Eli was once talked to me. He said that if I want to make friends with you and he said everything about you; you're nice, friendly and thoughtful. After that, I asked you right? We became friends and then... I've fallen" 

"And then what?" I asked.

"I know why Eli wants us to be closer and closer because he don't want to leave you alone. He wanted you to be happy without him..." then lower his head.

"What?! You know that he's leaving? Why you didn't tell me?"

"I'm afraid to lose you. I know that was selfishness. But how about me?"

"How about Eli? Me? We've been together for so long. I'm sorry Kei. I just realized that I like Eli so much" 

"I know. Sorry"

...

After that, Kei and I are not seeing each other, even messages are gone. 

I decided to wait for Eli to come back. Studied a lot and be a really nice girl.

...

After 3 years, I'm ready to face Eli and tell him the truth. He was coming back!

I ran fast as I can and go to Eli's house to know if he came back.

His mother opens the door for me and gave me a sign that Eli was here now. We both happy.

I go up stair and search for Eli. He's not in his room. I go to their rooftop, a boy was sitting silently on a bench.

when I'm walking slowly towards him;

"So, what's the point of going here?" He said.

I stopped.

"Did you realized how much I like you... No, I love you? I'm waiting for this right time and this is the right place for us." He stand up. 

He face me with a teary eyes and smile.

I walked.

I'm going to slap him but ended up hugging him. I gave him a big hug. and tell him;

"Do you know how many liters of tears have fallen from my eyes when you leave me? Sorry for being numbed. Sorry If I didn't realize it before. Sorry if I only ignored the things you've said to me. I'm sorry if I just can tell you now that... I love you Eli." I'm crying.

"Really? It was me, whom you love? Don't worry. I know from the beginning that this will happens. I'm confident that you love me too. I'll never leave you again. Sorry if I twisted your world into another man instead me. I really love you  my best friend that soon to be mine" He smiled.

 “You are my last friend ever. I’m so thankful that God gave you to me.”

We don't have happy ending because for us, TRUE LOVE NEVER ENDS...