Part 2: Let's be friends!

The Last Friend Ever~~

When I got home, I started to check my emails. I browsed some mails from  anonymous sender;

 

“Amber, can we talk tomorrow? I just want to be your friend. I know that you have a lot of friends. By the way, I got your email from our classmate. If you don’t mind, email me back for your answer. I will wait.”

And I guessed it's Kei. I just replied him "OK" :D

I don't have much time to chat with him because I'm so tired, so I slept without waiting his reply.

 

It's morning~ I got his reply. 

"Uhmm. I'll wait you at the main gate. See you! Must take care~" he said.

 

I was walking on my way to school when Eli surprised me with his suddenly existence. 

"Morning!" greets me.

"Same here! Why are you here? Why not go to school without me?" I said.

"Obviously, I'm waiting for you. Let's go together!" Eli happily said.

"Sure but we have to separate when we reached the main gate."

"Why? Are you going to cut class?"

"No! I have to meet Kei" I calmy answered.

"Oh. Then, it's Kei again. I'm not going to ask you again. It'll annoy you. Let's go"

 

We rode bus to go school.

When we reached the main gate. I asked Eli if we can just meet after the second class and he said "Yes".

 

I saw Kei waiting for me. So, I walked.

“Kei, I’m sorry for being late.”

“No, its okay. Come, let’s talk.”

 

We walked and we go to the garden.

"So what's the matter?" I asked.

"Its just, I wanna say sorry. I've been so clamsy. I always bumped you. So, I'm sorry"

"It doesn't matter to me. I'm okay"

"Btw, what about being friends?" Kei smiled.

SPAZZ~ He's so cute when smiling! I'm melting!

"T-t-t-that was acceptable!"

 

After that conversation, I felt that I'm close with Kei. We're comportable with each other.

Days, weeks have passed. The three of us, we're always together. Seems to have my two brothers. The closeness that we build together has no other meaning than friendship. But still, Eli and I are more meaningful. I like Eli very much! He's the kind of person that if you're sad or not in the mood, he will make everything just to make you smile or laugh.

Eli? He's so cute compare with Kei and lovely best friend to me. We've been together for so many years. I'm happy that Kei & Eli have been part of my life.

...

 

Night that day.

I received a mail from an anonymous sender again;

“I thought, my feelings are for friendship only but now I already know that I’ve fallen for you. I know you can’t understand what I’m saying. I don’t want to tell who I am. I’m so afraid of telling the truth. So please, don’t be rush knowing who I am. Maybe, I will reveal myself at the right time and right place. Take care and I always count on you.”

I read that. Wow~ I have goosebumps! When started to think who's the sender, there's only one person came to my mind. One of my friends? Eli doesn't care sending a mail to me. And I thought it was Kei. I didn't send a reply because I really don't now who is that. I decided to wait until he'll reveal himself. 

I can't sleep 'coz of that mail. I texted both Kei and Eli. Eli didn't reply to me and Kei said;

“I don’t know, but I feel the same way. I like you. Sorry! Please don't think that I'm taking advantage of our friendship. I don't know how I'm going to saythis but I like you Amber" He said.

goosebumps again~

I was touched when Kei said that to me but it's kinda unexpected. I'm not sure how am I going to respond.

...

Sunday morning, Eli asked me if I'd like to go to church and I go.

We're all together. Kei, Eli and me. I can't take a look to Kei. I felt shy. I just ignored him for the mean time.

...

 

Everyday, Eli's always in my house to help to do our homeworks. Even he's with me, my mind is still on Kei. Eli didn't know that when we're together, I'm texting with Kei. I am thinking that he'll get mad if he knows. 

Kei have been so sweet to me. Sending me touching quotes and cares about me. I think Kei will easily win my heart. 

Eli knew about what happening about me & Kei, He don't like it but he can't do anything to stop us. Sometimes, I forgotten that I have Eli with my life. I felt bad for myself. He's my best friend.