Part 2

Misunderstanding

 

            "You're awake, Kiseop ah?" asked Jaeseop at Kiseop when he was in the room. He had knocked on the door before entering the studio. He did not want to shock them with his sudden arrival or made them embarrassed for being caught kissing by him.

            Kiseop smiled and nodded weakly. "My head is dizzy, Jaeseop ah..." he admitted with a weak and hoarse voice.

            "Here it is!" said Jaeseop while providing groceries bags on Kiseop. "Me and Kevin got you the things you need now. Get well soon ok!"

            Kiseop received the bag and smiled weakly again at Jaeseop. "You are very kind. Thank you!"

            "Jaeseop ah, where is Kevin?" asked Eli then, when he realized that Kevin was not with Jaeseop.

            Suddenly, Soohyun, Hoon and their manager came to the room and got busy asking at Kiseop. Jaeseop grabbed Eli’s hand and led him to go out of the studio. "Come with me! There’s something I want to tell you."

 

***

 

            Key accidentally met Kevin in the park that afternoon. He was surprised to realize Kevin was sobbing. "Kevin ah, what's wrong with you?" asked Key to Kevin, hugging his shoulders.

            Kevin lifted his head and looked at Key with wistfully look. Then he embraced him and began to cry on his shoulder.

            Key patted Kevin’s back, trying to calm him down. He let Kevin a while for crying on his shoulder. He stared at him intently as Kevin released his arms and wiped his eyes with his hand. "Feel better now?" he asked.

            Kevin chuckled and nodded weakly. "I'm sorry, hyung... because you should see me cry like that," said Kevin.

            "It's okay," Key said with a smile. "If you don’t mind, could you tell me your problem.? Maybe I can help you."

            Kevin paused to look down at the ground. Finally, he decided to tell his problem at Key. "I... I just saw someone whom I love kissing my best friend, hyung..." he admitted. "How do you think my attitude in dealing with them after this? You know, I can’t pretend not to know it all and think it never happened. What should I do?"

            "Oh, Kevin ah..." said Key who was hugging Kevin’s shoulder again, trying to strengthen him. "I think you should tell him about this. Ask him what was happening to them at that time. Don’t let things like this make you misunderstood him if it was not what you see."

            "But why he could kiss someone else? I mean, we’re in love, hyung! We’re dating. He... he... argh!"

            "Ssshhh... Kevin, calm down! Clear your mind, don’t think negatively," said Key. "I don’t agree with what he did. He shouldn’t kiss anyone but you, his boyfriend. But, maybe he has his own reasons and you should be able to forgive him if it was a reasonable excuse. If not, break up with him!"

            Break up with Eli?! Kevin was surprised to hear Key’s suggestions. He was annoyed with Eli’s attitude, but he never think to break up with him. But, he didn’t want to be seen easily by Eli so that he could act arbitrarily as if he didn’t have a partner.

            "Kevin ah, are you okay?" asked Key as Kevin immediately fell silent after hearing his suggestion earlier.

            Kevin came out of his reverie and smiled at Key. "Ah, I'm fine, hyung!" He exclaimed. "Oh yeah, by the way what are you doing here?"

            "Actually, I want to go to the shop for a while at there," Key replied, pointing to the grocery store that had visited by Kevin and Jaeseop. "And I saw you in this park. So, I see you first. Long time no see, right?"

            "Yeah, for a long time," said Kevin. "Thanks for your advices, hyung! You're still the same as before. Very kind and attentive to me."

            "I had to be like that. You're a good friend of mine, Kevin ah! Ah yes, by the way who is your boyfriend? "

            "Eli," Kevin replied simply. "Please keep it secret ok? Only you have to know about this."

            "All right, I'll keep it  secret! I pray that your relationship will be fine," he hoped.

 

***

 

            "You and Kevin saw me kiss Kiseop?! Oh God... " Eli said, sounding frustrated. He really did not think Kevin would look at it. I bet he hates me now! Really hates me!

            Jaeseop was silent while he was staring at him intently. At that time they were at the rest room which also used as the change room. Nobody there, but them. "Kevin looked so shocked when he saw both of you were kissing," he said. "Are you guys dating? Because I think he wouldn’t be like this if you weren’t date."

            Eli looked back at Jaeseop. Finally, he decided to nod to answered the question. "Can you keep it secret?" he asked then Jaeseop answered with a steady nod.

            "How could you do that to him, huh?" Jaeseop asked, sounding annoyed. Certainly he was devastated to know their relationship. "You know, I can accept Kevin is dating anyone, including you. But, I can’t accept what you've done to him, Eli!"

            "Jaeseop, listen to me!" cried Eli. "What you saw was nothing like what you think! I was kissing him, but it wasn’t because of love. Kiseopie... he confessed his love to me as he regained consciousness." Jaeseop’s eyes rounded with surprise after hearing that. Eli nodded. "Yes, it's all right, Jaeseop ah. Of course I refused him because I love Kevin and just love him. Kiseop looked very upset when I refused him and he asked me to kiss him, the first and last kiss I gave to him. I didn’t have the heart to refuse, Jaeseop ah. I really couldn’t bear to see the sadness in his face at that time."

            Jaeseop sighed heavily. "So, this is all just a misunderstanding?" he asked and Eli answered it with a steady nod. "You'd better explain it all to Kevin. I think he will forgive you."

            "Of course I would, Jaeseop ah! But, where is he now? He must hate me! Really hates me!"

            "Eli ya..." suddenly they heard a voice, which was familiar. Kevin’s voice! Their eyes rounded in surprise when they saw him in the doorway of the room.

            Eli immediately ran to him and hugged him tightly, as if he did not want to let him go again. "Kevin ah, I'm sorry... really, I'm sorry..." Eli admitted, regretfully.

            "I've heard that all, Eli," Kevin said after releasing himself from Eli's arms and stared at him intently. "Now, I already know everything. I just misunderstood you."

            "And because of me you're misunderstanding me. I'm sorry, Kevin ah..."

            "There's nothing to forgive, Eli."

            When they were about to kiss, Jaeseop cleared his throat loudly, making them shocked and stared at him. They even forgot with Jaeseop’s presence in the room. "So, you've made up?" he asked and they answered it with a steady nod. Jaeseop sighed. Actually, he was sad because Kevin would prefer Eli as his boyfriend, instead of him. But he decided to happy as well as long as Kevin’s happy. "Good. Let's go back to the studio! We've gone too long to leave them," he said.

            "Could you leave us for a while, Jaeseop ah?" asked Eli.

            "No! Of course not," Jaeseop rejected it automatically. "I know what you want to do with him, Eli. I can guess it! You can do that anytime you want, but not this time. Your attitude will make the others think negatively at you and maybe your relationship will be reveal. You don’t want it happens, right? So, let's go back to the studio!"

            Eli pouted to hear Jaeseop’s words, while Kevin was just chuckling in response. Kevin gave a peek on Eli’s cheek before they come out of the room. "Jaeseop’s right. Let's go to the studio!"

            Finally, Eli nodded in agreement. They exited the room with Jaeseop went before them. Eli hugged Kevin's shoulder and whispered something in his ear. "I love you, Kevin."

            Kevin smiled as he looked closely at the person who he loved. "I love you more, Eli," said Kevin, whispered back to him.

 

***

-THE END-

How's the story??

Hope you like it! :D

 

I found this on tumblr omg!!! >o<

thanks to the owner for making and uploading this ~ ^o^ *bow*