Part 1

Misunderstanding

 

            "Finally, we arrive on time!" said Kevin after Eli parked his car.

            "Just like I told you, hm?" said Eli. He came out of his car and opened the door for Kevin. He was hugging Kevin’s waist when he had closed the door of his car and started to close his lips to Kevin’s.

            "No, Eli. Not now," Kevin declined, putting his index finger to Eli’s lips. "What if there’s someone looks at us now? Do you still remember your words last night to hide our relationship from anyone?"

            "There's no one here, Kevin. Come on! I want to kiss you," pleaded Eli.

            "Eli..."

            Suddenly, a car entered the parking lot and make them avoid each other. They're still looking at that car until the owner of the car got out of his car. Of course they knew exactly who the owner is.

            "Hey, Eli! Hi, Kevin!" said Kiseop, the owner of the car, he walked up to them after locking his car.

            "Hi, Kiseop!" Eli and Kevin replied.

            "You're up late, huh?" teased Eli to Kiseop after realizing his appearance that looked messy.

            Kiseop nodded. Still sleepy apparently. "I couldn’t sleep last night," he said. "You guys go together?"

            "Yes. Kevin stayed at my dorm last night. So, we set out together today," said Eli who instantly made Kiseop frowned, surprised.

            "I was too tired to go home last night. So I decided to stay in Eli’s dorm. The location of the dorm also closer than the location of my house," Kevin explained.

            "Oh..." it was all that came from Kiseop’s lips. “Let's go to the studio! It's eight o'clock already."

 

***

 

            That day they were back in preparation for their comeback. That's why they train harder and more serious to show their best performances. In the midst of ongoing practicing, suddenly, Kiseop fell and fainted, made everyone in the room was frantic.

            "Kiseop ah! Kiseop ah, wake up!" Soohyun said, patting Kiseop’s cheeks, trying to revive him.

            Kiseop did not react. Cold sweat kept out of his body. His face looked pale.

            "What's the matter with him?" asked Hoon while he was lifting Kiseop’s body and laid him on the couch. "His face looks pale. Quick find some medicines!"

            "I'll get it!" said Kevin.

            "I'll come with you!" cried Jaeseop, then they got out of that room.

            "Not usually Kiseop hyung faints like this," said Dongho, was sorry to see his hyung's condition.

            "I think he's tired," Eli thought when he wiped his sweat with a towel. "And maybe his condition was not good. That's why he faints like this."

            "Soohyun hyung, let's tell our manager about this!" said Hoon to Soohyun  and he answered with a steady nod. "Eli ya, Dongho ya... we go out for awhile!" he said, and with Soohyun, they were out of the room.

            The room was silent. There were only Eli and Dongho who was accompanying Kiseop there. They were just silently staring at Kiseop, hoping he was soon conscioused.

            Suddenly, Dongho was holding his stomach and winced in pain. He forgot not had breakfast that morning. "Eli hyung, can I go out for a moment? I want to buy something to eat. I forgot to had breakfast before coming here," he said.

            "Yaaa! How can you forget it?" Eli muttered, unconsciously making Dongho fear. "Hurry up, get something to eat! I don’t want you to faint like Kiseopie."

            "Ah, yes! Thank you, hyung!" Dongho said, and hurried out of the room.

            Eli sighed, then looked back at Kiseop who was still unconscious.

 

***

 

            Kevin was too panic at the time so he could not decide what to buy in the grocery store that is located not far from their studio. Fortunately, Jaeseop come with him. He was led Kevin to follow in his footsteps.

            "I was really surprised to see Kiseop fainted like that," Kevin said as Jaeseop was choosing a breeze oil. "He has never fainted before!"

            "You're not only a surprise," said Jaeseop after deciding a breeze oil to be bought. "I and the others were shocked. His condition was definitely not good."

            "When I met him this morning, he said he couldn’t sleep last night. That's why he came more slowly than before," said Kevin. "Should we buy some breads or other food for him. I think, he's not had breakfast yet."

            Jaeseop nodded, agreed to Kevin’s proposal. Not long after, they returned to the studio with a bag of groceries in Jaeseop’s hand. Kevin led Jaeseop for entering the studio. When he opened the door, he was surprised at what he was seeing.

            Jaeseop puzzled to see Kevin standing in front of the door which was slightly open. "Why don’t you come in, Kevin ah?" he asked as he tried to pass Kevin to enter the room. Kevin immediately hold Jaeseop’s hand. Jaeseop looked at Kevin's face with a puzzled look and he was surprised to realize that Kevin's eyes were wet, ready to cry. Jaeseop was trying to peek into the studio. His eyes rounded in surprise to see Eli and Kiseop were kissing.

 

***

-To Be Continued-