Recovery Sleepover With Kyuhyun

▇ : ♔ — Big Brother Kyu ★ `

Obviously, I was still quite upset at what happened the day before and I lied in my bed all day until someone came in my room wondering about me. I didn't feel like eating, using the bathroom wasn't on my agenda at the moment. I just wanted to lie down in my bed and be alone. I have to be honest, what Kyuhyun did to Baek Ju really saved me from a world of trouble. Annoying Kyu had his moments of heroism.

"Minnie?" A soft voice echoed in my room. I looked up and saw my mom sitting next to me on my bed. "Kyuhyun told me what happened."

"I'm not surprised he did..." I sighed. "I am glad he was there, though."

"I am too. I would HATE it if something happened to you like that. Baby girl, you have to be more careful with these boys you talk to..."

I nodded and sat up on my bed, pulling my knees to my chest. "I would have never thought someone as sweet as him could be affiliated with something as dangerous as a gang..."

She rubbed my back and pulled me into a tight hug. "Maybe he wasn't the right one, hm? Tell you what, to try to help get your mind off of things, why don't you have a nice little get-together with your friends tonight?"

"A 'get-together'? You mean a sleepover?" I chuckled.

She shrugged. "Whatever you girls call them..."

Instantly, I brightened up. I really wanted to see my friends after what happened and having them listen to me will give me a feeling of completeness. I could always count on them to make my day. But I really had to apologize to Tae Ji for how I acted about Baek Ju. Who knew she was gonna be right?


I felt about 3,000 times better by 5 o'clock this evening. I had 3 of my closest friends sitting around me in our den with a big bowl of popcorn and a nice Disney movie marathon going on with surround sound. I had apologized to Tae Ji when I called her to invite her and surprisingly, she didn't bash me and do the typical "I told you so" when I told her about Baek Ju. My other friends who went to the same school as us came as well. It was just an all out good time, until the beast woke up.

"I don't want to make a mothering snowman. If I hear that again, I will throw an infant." All eyes turned towards the door to Kyuhyun and my eyes widened. He knew how to mess something up.

I paused the movie. "Kyuhyun, go back to bed."

"I can't. I keep hearing about building a goddamn snowman."

"I'll turn it down, just go back to bed." I sounded like I was begging, but I really didn't want Kyuhyun to mess this up for me.

"I'm awake now..." He walked over into the kitchen that was connected to the den. I wish there was a door right there. "Do we have any ice cream?"

"We're eating it..." I muttered. Instantly, his head snapped back to me and my friends who were looking right back in his direction.

With a sigh, he closed the freezer door. "Teenagers..."

"You were a teenager too, Kyuhyun... Can you go back upstairs? We rented out the bottom floor."

"Since when? I live here too, I deserve a cut out of this rent money."

I sighed. My friends obviously wanted him gone too so we could finish watching Frozen, but he didn't want to budge. "Kyuhyun, not really 'rent'. Umma said we could stay here for the night and not be bothered."

"Well like I said, I wasn't made aware of this deal, so I don't think I should comply." He took a seat on the sofa between me and Tae Ji. "Now let's watch about snowmen!"

"No, Kyuhyun! Go away!" I tried shoving him off of the couch, but he launched himself onto me, holding me close so I couldn't just simply push him off.

"See how difficult she is? I just wanna watch the movie too, Minnie ~"

"Kyuhyun, get off of me right now!"

"Or what?"

"Umma!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, making Kyuhyun wince a bit.

"My god, girl. You just blew your whistle or something..."

"Yes Minhyun?" My umma came tipping down the stairs to my rescue and as she approached the situation I was in, she stopped and blinked. "Kyuhyun, what are you doing?"

"I'm showing close affection to my sister; you and Appa always say we're not close, so I'm trying to fix that."

"Not by smothering me, you aren't!" I heard my friends snickering at the situation I was in rather than trying to help me. But Kyuhyun might get some kind of strange arousal from being touched by soft and tiny hands. He's a creepy guy, what can I say?

Umma let out a sigh. I guess that's all you could do with this one. "Kyuhyun, I told you Minhyun is having a sleepover tonight."

"I was not aware of her and her friends having the entire lower level of the house to theirselves." He replied, still smothering me with his body.

"But Kyuhyun, that's what you do when you have a sleepover. You stay in one area of the house."

"Why didn't you let him have a sleepover, umma?" I muttered.

"Because I'm a boy..."

"Boys have sleepovers."

Kyuhyun laughed loudly. "Minnie, a male sleepover is just an excuse to have se–"

"Cho Kyuhyun! Leave these girls alone and go in your room!"

Kyuhyun pouted at umma's request. "I'm a 25 year old man."

"Then act like it and leave these girls alone." With that, my savior walked away, making Kyuhyun groan at her request.

"She never lets me have fun..." He finally released himself from me and I took a large breath. "Oh hush up, I'm not fat."

"You don't know how much you weigh on a fragile teenage girl."

"I can still see my collarbones."

"That doesn't mean anything."

"I'm not fat."

"You eat like a fatty."

"Says the girl eating an entire gallon of mint chocolate ice cream with her friends!"

"You were just going to take the container in your room and eat it!"

"Because I'm older than you, I have privileges."

"That's not a privilege! That's just fat!"

"I am not–"

"Cho Kyuhyun get upstairs right now before I throw your laptop out of the window!" Instantly, Kyuhyun ran upstairs to prevent his laptop being chucked. She was serious about what she said.

I turned back to my friends who were laughing incredibly hard at the situation with Kyuhyun, I had to crack a small smile too. "I am so sorry about that interruption..."

"No, Minhyun... That was hilarious!" Tae Ji patted my back. "Kyuhyun needs a girlfriend."

"He does, I've been trying to tell him that for as long as I can remember." I snickered at the thought of Kyuhyun having a girlfriend and him driving her away with his naturally annoying attitude that he shows me every single day of my life.

"Can we finish watching the movie?" Another friend of mine asked.

"Sure, I'm sorry about the pause." I unpaused the movie and relaxed in the sofa.

The movie was just about over and we had sang along with the songs in it. It was a really fun sleepover so far and we wanted to wait until my parents were asleep until we watched some horror movies. Umma really didn't like it when I watched horror movies because, well let's be honest here, I get scared really easily. If it's total silence and someone sneezes (case in point, Kyuhyun. His sneeze is just godawful.) I'll scream.

Once the credits started rolling, I crawled to the side of the sofa and pulled out a stack of DVD cases, all in which I thought were horror movies.

"Woah Minhyun..." One of my friends looked at the stack. "Whose DVDs are those?"

"They're Kyuhyun's movies. He steals my money, so I'll steal his movies." I started going through the small stack of DVDs to see which ones we'd watch.

"'The Cat'?" that was the first movie in the stack I held up. It favored a no, especially to my friend who had a cat and a scary movie about them would make her reconsider.

"'Don't Click'?" They all said yes. We heard good reviews about this movie.

"'Apartment'?" I mostly got "ehh" from my friends, so I shrugged.

The next DVD I picked up caused my friends to scream and cover their eyes. I didn't know why they were acting like that until I looked at the cover. It was one of Kyuhyun's movies.

"I am not watching that!" Tae Ji exclaimed.

"I am so sorry... Uhm, let's try–" as I went through the stack, there were more and more movies. "Are you serious?!"

"Are those Kyuhyun's or–"

"Yes they're Kyuhyun's! I don't watch these!" I was utterly disgusted with these DVDs and just like on cue, footsteps were heard coming down the stairs.

"Minhyun, have you seen– You little thief!" Kyuhyun snatched the stack of DVDs, even the ones we picked out. "Why did you take my DVDs?! I was looking for these!"

"You take my money!"

"I borrow your money. I pay you back, don't I?" Kyuhyun held the stack of DVDs in his arms like they were his kids.

"I was going to give them back..."

"Well here," Kyuhyun extended his arm in an attempt to give me some Korean lesbian . "take this one."

"No! We're not watching your , you freak!" I swatted his hand out of the way. "Give us 'Don't Click'."

With a sigh, he shook the case. "It's empty, let me go get the DVD." He walked back upstairs with the stack of movies and came back about a minute later with the case and a DVD without a graphic on it or anything.

"Is this the movie?" I asked, slowly taking the case.

"Yeah, I bought it from a friend. Bootlegging is fun. You get to buy that stuff when you're older."

"Kyuhyun, either way it goes, bootlegging is illegal." I sighed. "Is it good quality at least?"

A smirk crossed his face as he nodded. "Oh yeah, really good quality. Well, enjoy your sleepover. I'm gonna go play Starcraft." With that, he walked back upstairs.

"He's weird..." Tae Ji muttered.

"You like him." I snickered, inserting the DVD in the DVD player.

"I never said he wasn't cute, I just said he's weird..."

"Please stop crushing on my brother, it's weird."

"Kyuhyun is cute, Minnie. You have to admit." Another friend of mine chimed in while hugging her large heart shaped pillow. I barely heard her and by her body language, I guess she was afraid to say what she just did.

"Cho Hee! He is not!"

"You keep telling yourself that." Tae Ji muttered. I simply rolled my eyes and pressed play on the DVD player.

The screen looked a bit strange in the beginning. It was giving us age restrictions. Normally, that didn't happen, but this was an old movie. I thought that they might have needed it back when the movie was made, but I was mistaken. The moment the warnings about reproduction and age went off the screen, the TV was covered in women and men having and was blaring through the surround sound speakers. We all screamed and closed our eyes. I could hear Kyuhyun's loud laugh of victory all the way upstairs.

"Minhyun, turn it off!" I lunged toward the DVD player and pressed the power button. The DVD stopped and we all sat on the floor wide-eyed.

"What was that..." Cho Hee panted, running her fingers through her hair.

Kyuhyun came strolling down stairs with the biggest grin his little smug face could make. "What's wrong, you guys?"

Almost instantly, I threw the DVD case at his forehead, but he managed to block it. "You idiot! Why would you do that?!"

He simply shrugged. "I wanted to?" He grabbed the DVD case and ejected the DVD from the player. "Have a good night, ladies. I have done what I needed to do."

"I really do hate him." I snarled as he walked back upstairs. I bet he's going to go tell all of his online friends about what he did.

"I didn't like that at all." Tae Ji pouted. "Can we go to sleep?"

I nodded. I agreed we needed to sleep, it was 2 AM. "Yeah, how about it..." I reached up for the lamp and turned it off and crawled into my sleeping bag. Me and my other friends slept on the floor, but Tae Ji was too much of a little princess to sleep on the floor, so she slept on the sofa. I couldn't wait to get Kyuhyun in trouble for what he did.


The next day, my friends, umma and appa were all at the table eating breakfast. I knew Kyuhyun wasn't going to wake up any time soon, but when he did, oh he was in for it.

"Did you all sleep good?" We answered with a yes while stuffing our faces. It surprised us all to see Kyuhyun walk downstairs at 8 o'clock in the morning. He didn't work or go to school anymore, why did his body clock go off so early?

"Good morning, Kyuhyun." Umma greeted his with a smile. He waved and scratched his side before taking a seat across from me. My friends and I glared at Kyuhyun as he began to eat. The moment he looked up, he looked confused at us.

"What are you looking at?"

"You know what you did." I replied.

It took him a moment, but he burst out laughing when he discovered what we were talking about. "You're still mad about that?"

"Mad about what?" Appa asked taking a sip from his coffee.

"Kyuhyun tricked me into putting a DVD into the DVD player last night!" Appa almost choked on his coffee when I told him what happened.

"Cho Kyuhyun!" Umma threw a spoon at the back of his head.

"Ouch! It was just a harmless prank..." He pouted.

"I told you to leave those girls alone last night."

"They needed to know what looked like sooner or later..."

"Cho Kyuhyun, you are going to mess around here and get kicked out of our house." Appa warned. "You're too old for these childish games."

"It was just a prank, geez..."

"A very immature one, at that!" I exclaimed.

"Oh shut up, you little brat..."

"Kyuhyun, tomorrow, you are going to find a job. You cannot sit here and bug us." That sentence just made my morning.

"What?! No, what about Minhyun?!" I snickered at Kyuhyun, continuing to eat.

"What about her? She's too young for a job right now." Appa spoke up from his cup of coffee.

"Kyuhyun, this is about you. Tomorrow, I want you to find a job. Fast food, retail, I don't care. You're getting a job."

"Kyuhyun doesn't have a job?" Tae Ji asked.

"Isn't that pretty darn obvious?"

Kyuhyun flicked a piece of mango at me. "Shut up." I simply stuck my tongue out at him; I wasn't the one being yelled at.

"Kyuhyun, we're serious. Either you get a job or you get out of this house."

"You can't kick me out, I'm the favorite!"

Umma stood next to Kyuhyun, grabbing his head and started to shake him back and forth. "Cho Kyuhyun, you are getting a job or you're going to have to live with someone else."

Kyuhyun whimpered and grabbed his head as soon as umma let him go. "Please stop..."

"Are we clear?"

"We're clear..."
 

This was a great morning already. Kyuhyun got what he deserved and best of all, he's going to get a job, something he's been avoiding for about 10 years! I couldn't wait until I saw him making my burgers. Then again, Kyuhyun graduated and he is too lazy for a fast food job... Whatever he found, I was pretty sure he'd be away from home the majority of the day. I could hear the silence already.


YAAAAY FINALLY AN UPDATE! \o/ 
And I really have to dedicate this chapter to donotdisturb ouo
without her, this chapter wouldn't be here.
she is like one of my favorite people PERSON in the world and i love her so much 

check out her little fluffy INFINITE fanfiction because they're fluffy and cute. ; u ;
thank you so so sooo much, unnie and I hope you and aaaaall my subscribers enjoyed this chapter.
it was really fun to make it and I was laughing while revising it. > u <
don't forget to comment, upvote, and subscribe if you haven't done so already. c:

NEXT STORY TO BE UPDATED IS ♕ ― EVERYBODY: a graphics tutorial