First Breakup with Kyuhyun

▇ : ♔ — Big Brother Kyu ★ `

The Saturday morning approached faster than I had thought it would. Today was the big day that I went on my first date! It's been buzzing around in my head since I woke up this morning and another thought crosses my mind when I think about it; how is Kyuhyun going to mess this up? After that totally unneeded interrogation he gave him, I'm afraid to see how he'll come into play today. Geez, he always knew how to mess something up. I don't think he'd appreciate if I were to ruin a date or something...then again, I don't think Kyu will be doing and dating anytime soon. The only one he really wants to see are those creepy characters on Starcraft. He is such a dork.

The clock read 7:30 a.m. The question was why was I even awake? I think it was just the anticipation of the day that was ahead of me. Everyone was asleep, even umma, so I quietly buzzed around the house to find something to eat. There were some leftovers from last night, so I popped that in the microwave and the TV in the living room. For some reason, I loved being up by myself. I now see why umma is always awake at this hour. It's so peaceful and nice to know that you only have to worry about you.

I are my breakfast on the sofa with a bottle of peach aloe drink and it was wonderful. My favorite band was on TV and I was eating my favorite dinner in the world. I think it was a lovely sign it was going to be a great day. But things had to come to an end. It's like a stirred up Satan himself; Kyuhyun was awake. He came teetering down the steps.

"Min. Hyun." He growled. "Turn that down." I didn't know it was that loud, but if it woke up the rock, it must have been.

"Sorry, I didn't think it was that loud." I replied, turning down the TV volume.

"It's 7 in the morning, everything is loud." He yawned and opened up the fridge. "Did you eat the last of the leftovers?"

"Yep, I did."

"Minhyun! That bowl was clearly labeled 'Cho Kyuhyun's food, do not touch'." I was mentally cracking up, this was revenge for interrogating Baek Ju last night.

"Sorry, Kyu, I didn't really look at it."

"Yeah, I know." He rolled his eyes and sat next to me. "Who are they?"

"Teen Top." I smiled. "I love all of them."

"Yeah, so cute." That quote was bleeding with sarcasm. "Speaking of which, aren't you doing somewhere today?"

"Yep, Baek Ju and I are going out today. So, I'll just have umma take me."

"But maybe I want to take you." A smile crept across his face.

"Nope, you're not taking me. I refuse. After that interrogation that you gave him last night, I don't want you anywhere near me when he's around."

"Aw c'mon," Kyuhyun wrapped his arms around me in this vice-grip and what I think was a hug. "You know you need big brother Kyuhyun to make you feel safe!"

"I was fine yesterday, Kyu. I'm a big girl."

"You're still a possible victim of ." He shrugged and stood up. Leave it to Cho Kyuhyun to think something like that. "We'll see what umma says."

I was in my room around 9:30 the same morning when umma came rushing in. I had my music playing and it scared me when she ran in squealing.

"Minnie-ah!" Umma dashed over to be and hugged my close. "My baby's first date!"

"U-umma, please let go." I couldn't breathe.

"Aigoo, I hate that I can't make it," it's like she didn't hear my request. "But I want you to take pictures for me, okay?"

"Wait, then who's taking me?"

"I guess Kyuhyun will have to take you." Almost like he had been waiting at the doorframe for her to say that, Kyuhyun passed by slowly, looking at me with the creepiest of faces, and went downstairs.

"Umma, no way. I can't do it." I protested.

"Why not Minnie-ah? Is something wrong with Kyuhyun?"

"What's /not/ wrong with Kyuhyun?! Yesterday, he gave a full-blown interrogation to Baek Ju. For whatever reason, it was annoying and it made me so mad!"

Umma sighed. "Sweetie, that's Kyuhyun's way of trying to protect you."

"No, that's his way of purposely annoying me. Can you believe he called /me/ annoying?"

"Well sweetheart, you need to understand that Kyuhyun is only here to protect you. In the long-run, you'll need Kyuhyun." With that, umma started to leave the room.

"Can Appa take me?!"

"He has work today, love!" I groaned as she left the room. There was just no way to escape this; Kyuhyun, once again, was going to mess something up.

The car ride was total silence except Kyuhyun's occasional sneezes and conversation-starter coughs. He knew I wasn't happy, but I hope he didn't plan on staying long. I was going to kick him out anyway. Baek Ju and I decided that we were going to meet up at a cafe, close to the one we were at yesterday. I really didn't want him to stay that long, but knowing Kyuhyun he might go home and disguise himself as an old woman just to spy on me. He is such a weirdo.

"Alrighty, this is your stop." Kyuhyun parked the car in front of the cafe. "Have fun."

"Thank you, Kyuhyun." Things seemed to be going too good with him, but as long as he didn't follow me in, I was okay. When I walked inside the door, I saw this very strange sight. It was Baek Ju, but what on God's earth was he wearing?!

He was dressed like he just came out of his bed or something. A black tanktop in the middle of fall, skin-tight jeans, and black boots?  The thing that really caught my eye is that he had a tattoo! I'm not a fan of body art, but I thought maybe it means something to him...

"Minhyun-ah!" Baek Ju rapidly approached me, but my eyes were fixated on that tattoo.

"Y-you have a tattoo..." I murmured. Baek Ju looked on his chest and smiled.

"Yeah, like it? I know they don't allow these at school, that's why I always wear a jacket even when it's hot." He chuckled. This random body ink was throwing me off completely. "C'mon, lets take a seat." He directed me over to the table he was sitting at.

"Thank you..." I smiled gently.

"So, how was your morning?" I just shrugged. Honestly, I was more nervous about this date than anything else.

"My morning was okay, I woke up early and I just watched TV for a little while.” I don't know why, but I sounded so boring.

"Ah, cute." He chuckled. "Alright, what should we eat? I'm starving..."

I nodded and looked at the menu. "I'll just get some cake. I ate earlier." Smiling, he started to walk towards the counter, but another male entered and then everything went south.

I started to play a game on my cell phone when all of a sudden, Baek Ju came back with another male next to him. The odd part was that he had the exact same tattoo on his shoulder. Both of them were smiling brightly. The other guy looked like he was 30 something and it was frightening me.

"Minnie-ah, I want you to meet my friend." The older man extended his arm out to me so with a fake smile, I shook his hand. What kind of witchcraft was this?!

"Nice to meet you, I'm Donghyun." I nodded.

"Nice to meet you, too. Uhm, Baek Ju, can I talk to you?"

"Of course you can, excuse us." I walked outside with the supposed 'boy-of-my-dreams. Was Tae Ji right about him?

"What's going on?" I asked extremely agitated.

He laughed. "What did I do? I just wanted to introduce you to someone..."

"It's not that, Baek Ju, it's the fact that you're not wearing clothes and it's the middle of fall! What's going on?"

"What?" He then chuckled. "Is it because of the tattoo?" I hated to sound too subtle, but that's exactly what it was. I was getting really suspicious of this man with the same one as him.

"Yeah, that's it."

All he did was look down with a small smile on his face. "I was going to tell you eventually, but you might not like it." I face fell when he said that.

"Okay, I'm ready."

"Well, it's just that...when I was younger, I was bullied a lot for being all weak and defenseless, so I joined this...organization..."

"What organization?" I was praying that he meant some anti-bully group.

"Uhm... Triad**." He replied barely above a whisper. My eyes flew wide; the boy of my dreams was a part of of an infamous gang!

"W-why..." I was backing up a little bit. To be honest, I was terrified for my life. I didn't want to make him angry or anything that would possibly threaten my life.

"I just told you," he walked closer. "I was tired of being bullied for being weak, so I got someone who could protect me. I've been there since the sixth grade. I don't think I could just drop it, even if I wanted to."

"But...why not?"

He smiled and caressed my cheek. "If you join, you stay or die, pretty much. I guess they do that because you can tell the police on them. I don't know."

"Baek Ju, this has to stop!" I exclaimed.

"Apparently, you don't get this, Minnie. Once I'm in, I can't get out..."

"Then tell the police!"

"I don't want to tell the police! These guys saved what little social life I had growing up and I think that it's only fair that I repay them. Maybe I can set some other kid's bully straight."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. The sweet and caring Oh Baek Ju was in a gang! And he had thoughts of harming another child! I didn't even want to think about what happened to Baek Ju's bullies. I mean, I know bullies are a big deal and having an older brother like Kyuhyun, I was taught to punch them or prick their fingers with pencils. He got me in child psychology sessions because of that, but that's another time.

"Baek Ju..." That was all I could choke out.

"C'mon, let’s go. It's probably too cold out here for you." He grabbed my arm, but I snatched it back.

"Don't...I think I want to go home."

"But you just got here! C'mon, let’s just go."

"No Baek Ju, please." I whimpered and he just chuckled and grabbed my arm again.

"C'mon Min-" I closed my eyes all I heard was a loud smack and my arm got lighter. I opened my eyes and Kyuhyun was standing over Baek Ju, who he had apparently punched, unconscious.

"When she says 'No', she means it." I heard him mutter. He turned to me and ran his fingers through my hair. "You okay?"

I nodded. "I'm fine. Where were you?" Kyuhyun pointed over to his car that was parked neatly right next to where Baek Ju and I were standing.

"Right there, Captain Obvious." he smiled and pulled me into a hug. "I wouldn't dare leave you."

All I could really do was smile and hug him back. He saved me, even if it didn't seem like he saved me from much, I know Kyu just saved me from a world of trouble. "I'm so flattered."

"C'mon, let’s go home. I'm hungry and I need to take a in the privacy of my own bathroom with my PSP."

"Too. Much. Information."

 


ERMAHGERD. THIS STORY ISN'T DEAD?! xD
yeah, it's not. But i've been under a lot of stress lately and I haven't felt up to typing.
But, I have A's and B's in all my classes, and I thought I should celebrate with a chapter!
I think I'm gonna update Sleepless in Seoul soon too, so just wait on that. c: 
Triad is a gang found in China, Japan, Korea, and Vietnam known for murders, , theft, and other bad things. uwu 

Thank you for reading this chapter, comment, sub, or upvote! I want to keep writing...but i feel my audience is kinda...not. there. LOL