Confusing!

My Girlfriend is a Fangirl

I'm sorry to all of you..

My original plan for the flow of the story has some problems. So I wasn't able to update.. now I arrange the flow.. So I'll continue writing again.. Sorry.. The truth is I've made this draft a long time ago in school and lost it in the house.. And I plan to change it. But while cleaning I see this. 

Just stressed out this past few months.. And oh.. Thank you to new and old subscribers..

And goodbye to the unsubscribers..

-----------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV

Onew already know the secret. What would he do?

Onew's POV

Still confused.

I'm walking at my room back and forth and it seems there is no end.

Why would Taehee do that?

How can she have brothers?

She never told me that.

She is so unfair. Why would she hide it from me?

I thought of her as my own sister, who can be trusted...

AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GETTING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO CONFUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know what to do anymore.....

I don't know  what I'm feeling right now.

Is it happiness?(smiles)

Because I have known that she has no boyfriend.....hmmmmmm...(holds his chin and creases his forehead)

Is it sadness(frowns) or anger(angry face)?

Because she didn't tell me that she is Key's sister....

She lied to me that Taejo is her boyfried but the truth is he is her brother.

AISSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHTTT CHINCHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!BICHOSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(shakes head)

Author's POV

Many thoughts are arising at Onew's mind.It is flooding in his head. He think that his brain will explode because of the thoughts that are continuing entering his mind endlessly. 

On the other hand,

Minho's POV

"Umma!" I said while walking towards our house.

"Oh.Minho-yah.Yeobo, Minho is here." Umma said while she see me walking towards her.

I really miss the breeze in this place.

It's been a long time since I'm home.

I really miss this place.

The place wherein I first open my eyes and where I first learned the knowledge about the world.

-daydream-

There was a child in the middle of a grassland. It was windy day but the sun is there. The rays of the sunlight touch the marble like skin of the child and the silky black hair of the child. The child was happily running at the ground.

-stops daydream-

"Yah. Minho-yah!!!!"Hyung shouted and lock his arm around my neck.

"Hyung!"I said

I turned to look at him and smiled.

"Minho"Appa said seriously even though he only said it.I can see it in his eyes that he misses me.Even though he didn't tell it, it is so obvious.

I entered the house.

Happiness is painted in their faces.

It's been a long time since we were complete.

Author's POV

Why did Minho come back home? What the matter? Will that matter still bother Onew?