Which one is the real you?!

One Shot: Which One is The Real You?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Gi Kwang ran to school roof when he finished his dance class with Ms. Kim. He wanted to meet his lover, Tiffany. Gi Kwang bought a white chocolate which was used to be Tiffany's favourite chocolate.

"Sorry, i'm late.", said Gi Kwang while sat beside Tiffany who was reading book.

"It's okay :)", Tiffany said while smile.

"Nahh, take it.", Gi Kwang gave the white chocolate to Tiffany.

"Wow, white chocolate! Thank you dear.", said Tiffany happily.

Gi Kwang was so happy when he saw Tiffany happy.

"Happy Birthday!"

"Thank you."

 While they enjoyed chatting, Gi Kwang suddenly silent for a moment. Tiffany looked Gi Kwang with a weird expression.

"What's wrong with you, Gi Kwang? Is there any problem at home?", asked Tiffany.

"No, i just wondering how soon if we're separated."

"Hia, we won't be separated! I promise!", said Tiffany as she raised her hand up and maade a swear. Gi Kwang chuckled when Tiffany made an aegyo.

"If one day we will be seperated, don't cry okay? Promise me that you won't cry." Tiffany sighed as she've heard the words came from Gi Kwang's mouth.

'Oh, I hate that words. Please don't say like that', said Tiffany's heart.

"Hmm, okay.", answered Tiffany.

 

 

 After celebrating Tiffanny's birthday with Gi Kwang on the roof top, Gi Kwang did not came to school for two weeks. No one didn't knew what is the reason. Tiffany confused.When she asked his bestfriend, Du Jun just shook his head.

"Gi Kwang, what is going on with you? Where are you? I miss you.", said Tiffany to herself.

Seo Hyun also helped her searching for Gi Kwang. 

"Seo Hyun, where do you think he is? If he not come by this week, I will give up searching for him. I'm tired.", said Tifany to Seo Hyun who is reading novel.

"Hmph, sorry Tiffany. I don't know where is he. I've searching for him all over the place and I already asking his friends but they shook their head."

"Maybe I should stop searching for him. Yeah, maybe this is the best way."

"Don't give up Tiffany. I know you miss him so much. Tiffany doesn't know 'give up' word, right? Maybe he has a reason why he did like this."

Suddenly, someone that she knew came into the class. Other students in the class look him too. He came inwith Du Jun.

"Good morning, Tiffany!", greeted Gi Kwang.

"Ah, good morning!", replied Seo Hyun represented Tiffany who was dumbfounded.

"Tiffany, what's wrong with you? are you okay?", asked Gi Kwang.

This question made Tiffany sad. At the moment, Her tears welling in her eyes.

"I-I'm okay.", denied Tiffany with stutter voice.

Gi Kwang handed his handkerchief to Tiffany. Tiffany took it and wiping her tears. Precisely at 8 am, Mr. Kang came into the class. On that day, Tiffany couldn't study as usual. She was too happy. Gi Kwang was in front of her eyes. Suddenly, Gi Kwang threw off a piece of paper towards her. She quickly opened the paper.

          Meet me at the roof top when recess :)

Tiffany smile as she read it.

 

 

 Tiffany came towards Gi Kwang who engrossely reading comic.

"Annyeong, Gi Kwang."

Gi Kwang smile as he saw Tiffany. He handed a box of fresh milk to Tiffany. Tiffany made a weird expression. 

'Was he forget my favourite drink?', said Tiffany's heart.

"Errr, Gi Kwang....I doesn't like milk. I just can drink a juice. I'm allergic of milk.", said Tiffany. In her mind,  suspicious notions was playing on her mind.

"Sorry, I'm forget."

"Can I ask you something?", asked Tiffany.

"Sure.", replied Gi Kwang while smile.

"Where did you disappear during the past two weeks? When I call you, you not answer it. When I come to your house, you was not in there.". Tiffany looked at his expression. Weird, He didn't show an anxious expression. 

"I have family's problem."

"Why?"

"You will know one day."

Tiffany was confused. "Is it important?"

Gi Kwang didn't answered anything but he was just shrugged.

"Let's go. Time is up.", said Gi Kwang. They holded hand and came into the class.

 

 

"Okay, I want you guys create a group for Melon Music festival opening this year. Your class are charged to make a performance.", said Miss Park when the dance class was ended on that day.

"How many students do you need, teacher?", asked one of the students in that class with a happily face.

"Hmph, I need six students, three b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter