Haha

Their Love Journey

***TOP's POV***

Ji Yong and Joon Pyo let Dawn and I talk it out in another room.

"I've been waiting for you ever since you left. I never once took this off" I took out the leather corded necklace from underneath my shirt. "See look I still have it, I promised I'de never forget you."

"I though you'd hate me and throw that away." She said. She gave a small smirk and looked at the necklace.

"Why did you leave Dawn?" I grabbed her hand. 

"I'm sorry. I really am. I wanted to stay. You have no idea how much I wanted to stay. Right before I left, I was given a choice to see you one more time, but I knew if I went to see you I would never go back to America"

"It's okay. You're here now." I brought her close to me and hugged her. "I've been wanting to do this when we were in high school, but I was too scared to." I released her and she stared at me in the eyes. "I am so thankful that you were my friend back then. If it weren't for you I would have never become TOP. I wanted to become famous. I thought if I became famous I would have a higher chance of meeting you. And look now, I'm here with you right now."

"Oppa, I wa never able to say this to you, but I love you." She came close to me and kissed me. I grabbed her to intensify the kiss. We began to start making out for a bit. She bit my lip and our tongues danced together in each other's mouths. But then we were interupted by Ji Yong and Joon Pyo.

 

***Dawn's POV***

"Whoops! We didn't mean to interupt, we just came to check up on you both." Joon Pyo said as both Ji Yong and Joon Pyo were about to head out.

"Oh, no don't worry we're done here." I said as I smired at Seung Hyun.

"Hahaha Good! Let's go out to eat guys! All the bussiness talk was making me hungry!" Blurted ou Ji Yong.