Meeting

Their Love Journey

***TOP's POV***

I was memorizing song lines when Ji Yong called me. 

"Hey hyung"

"Yeah what's up GD?" I replied.

"You know my friend Joon Pyo? Well he's coming over to help produce our newest album."

"Ha really? Make sure Maknae dosen't talk to him he's probably going to scare him off!" I chuckled at my own joke.

"Hey! Hyung that's not nice!" Seung Ri came into the recording studio and started to softly punch me from the joke about him.

"Don't worry! You know I was joking!" Both of us started to mess around. "Oh and what time is your friend coming? Joon pyo right?" I asked

"He said he's arriving around 1ish and he's bring a friend with him." He answered.

"Ji Yong hyung, are we all going to go the meeting thingy?" Asked Dae Sung who just came in with Tae Yang.

"If you want, but I really want you guys to finish recording Monster by tonight."

"Okay! We'll do our best! Then why don't you and Seung Hyun hyung go?" Tae Yang pointed at me and GD.

"Sounds good!" I finally said, "Then we'll be in the meeting room then, it's almost 1, let's go Ji Yong!" I opened the studio room and waved by and walked out with GD.

We both walked down a narrow hall that had pictures of the YG Family on the walls. We kept walking and came to a bright green door and went in and waited for our guest.

 

***Joon Pyo POV***

Right when I was going into the YG gate entrance I saw Dawn getting pushed around in a giant crowd of fangirls.

"Yo! Dawn!" I yelled, "Get into the car unless you want to get killed!"

"Joon Pyo! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I'VE BEEN WAITING! I TRIED TO GO IN AND I ALMOST GOT TRAMPED OVER! IT'S ALMOST 2! YOU SAID 1!!" She was yelling at me for so long I just drowned her out.

"Ah! Okay okay! Just get in unless you want to stay out here. You actually fit in with the girls over there! haha!"

She punched me and got in the car.

 

***Dawn POV***

When we got into the YG building,I was so amazed at the inside interior desinging. I was in such a daze until a nice man guided Joon Pyo and me to a green door.

We opened it and I saw two handsome men sitting and talking. One had long black hair that grew only on one side, the other man had bright mint hair....

"Joon Pyo hey! You're late as usual" The man with the long black hair gave a handshake that turned into a hug to Joon Pyo, "And this must be your friend! Hi, my name is Ji Yong or better known as G-Dragon" He gave a sweet smile and shook my hand.

"Uhh- Hi, I'm Dawn..." I said shyly.

"Anyways we are here to talk about your new album that's coming up, we can talk later." Joon Pyo said and sat down.

"Oh by the way, this is Seung Hyun. He's one of the band memebers also known as TOP" Ji Yong said.

"Hello nice to meet you" Seung Hyun said quietly. Seung Hyun kept looking at me while Joon Pyo and Ji Yong were talking. He was the same guy from the airport and the TV show, but for some reason I felt as if I've seen him even before that and his name... It's like my friend from high school. I started to think of my friend from high school. 

*Flash Back*

"Seung Hyun Oppa!" I yelled across the street. I was coming home from school and I saw Seung Hyun waiting for me. "You were waiting for me this whole time?! You didn't have to!"

"I wanted to and I need to take you somewhere..." He said. He was so shy but so sweet. He'd always take me places and make me feel so happy! He grabbed my hand and we walked for a while without a word.

"Close your eyes" I did as he said and grabbed my hand and walked a little further.

*End of Flash Back*

"Hold up!" I said outloud, both Ji Yong and Joon Pyo looked at me. Aww snap. What am I doing? "Are you my Seung Hyun Oppa?" Seung Hyun looked at me. I could tell that Ji Yong and Joon Pyo were both confused.

"So it is you. You've changed alot." he said.

"Obviously! It's been 7 years!"

"What's going on?!" Joon Pyo asked confusingly.

"It's hard to explain." I said.

"Dawn I've missed you. You didn't even say good bye. I thought I did something wrong. After you left I went to your Eemoh's house and found out she moved." He looked like he was going to cry.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to leave without saying bye. I was never mad at you. I had to leave, I told you that I was only staying for about a year." I was starting to tear up a bit.

"What's going on? Are you guys okay?" Ji Yog asked.

"This is the girl, Ji Yong. This is the girl that I always told you about. Dawn is the one." Seung Hyun said.

"What?! This is her?" Ji Yong asked, "This is the one that left you?"

"I didn't mean to leave you like that! Oppa! I wanted to stay to, but all I can do was give you the necklace!" I defended.

"I think we should talk this out. What exactly happened?" Joon Pyo asked.

 

*************************************************

Gosh Mental block.

PLEASE COMMENT BELOW ON HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS!!!