The Beginning

Their Love Journey

**Dawn's POV**

It was a long trip, 12 hours I think. My head hurt to much from all the rustling to even count how many hours on the plane. I had  just 1 body gaurds with me just incase some of my father's company competitor tries to kidnap me. My father had a huge company called the JK Contruction company with a mafia background. Intrestingly enough, I came to Korean, after 7 years, to marry the sucessful Shin Hwa group's son. Goo Joon Pyo. I never met him, nor do I have an intrest in meeting him. I'm not getting married and I won't get married.

My bodygaurd, Kang Lee Hyo or Lily, got my things. Oh how much I love Lily, she always looks out for me like an older sister. Lily was 26, 3 years older than me. She always had my back and was always ready to risk her life for me. She has been with me everywhere even when I was in korea 5 years ago. She will always be my faithful friend and gaurd.

As we were leaving the gate entrance I could see a huge crowd of screaming girls. GREAT! Screaming girls. MY FAVORITE. I sarcatically thought to myself. What famous personn is here now? My head began to hurt even more.

"Dawn!" I heard a faint yell over the crowd of psychotic screaming girls. As I continued to search for the caller of my name I began to wonder why were the girls screaming. I saw a strange tall man with mint colored hair. How odd... The man looked familiar. Where have I seen him?

"Dawn over here." Lily guided you to your aunt who has been screaming your name from the entrance.

"Eemoh!" I shouted back. I've missed her so much. She's like a mother. Ever since my mom died, she has been the one I called so ask for advice. She always consoled me. Even though we are halfway around the worl from each other, she has always stayed up to answer my late night phone calls, always been able to send me gifts on my lonely bithday when my dad is away for bussiness.

I felt water round up in my eyes. She hugged me so hightly till the point where I couldn't breath, but it was okay. It felt good to hug her.

"Oh my! You've gotten so big and so pretty! My beautiful girl!" she said as she cupped her hands around my face.

"Eemoh, I've missed you!" I felt my lips quiver. We talked for a little bit and started to walk to out of the airport.

As we kept walking I looked for the intresting mint hair man. He lookes so familiar. But don't Asian's look alike? Maybe it's just an American Stero Type...



**TOP's POV**
I can't get through this crowd. Can't my fans tell I'm tired. I walked out with my manager and tried to cover my face from photos being taken of me.

A few secruity gaurds came to stop this giant fangirl crowd from killing me.

"Dawn!" I heard someone call a name. Where have I heard that name before? 

"Seung Hyun! Hurry up and get your things! You have an interview at 11! Come on or you'll never get through this!" My manager was yelling.

"Okay I got it" I look at my clock. I only had an hour and a hlf to get to the interview studio and get ready. My manager and I got out the crowd as quick as possible and had a chauffer from YG pick us up and take us. I was so excited I can finally see Big Bang again. I missed them.

We drove and got to the interview. I dressed and got ready for the camera.

 

"So Top we have heard that you are filming a movie in Korea?" The MC asked me many other quetions about my tripp to America. I just wanted to sleep but he kept spitting out question after question. I just smiled and nodded.

 

After the long interview I left for my house. It was almost 4. God I'm so tired. I looked at myself in the mirror and touched the necklace she gave me. It was a leather corded necklace with 2 metal rings tied to it. I remeber the day when she gave it to me.

 

*FlashBack* (Top's Pov)

"Seung Hyun!" I heard her call my name. Her face looked swollen as if she cried for a bit. "Seung Hyun Oppa!" She hugged me as tight as she could. I was so confused.

"Wh- What's wrong?" She looked at me straight in the eye. I felt unconforatable. Her large doll like eyes could make someone weak. 

"Oppa, I want to give you something." She took out a leather cord. I look like she made it. She stood on her tiptoes and placed a necklace around my neck. "Don't ever take this off."

"What is this...?" I quietly asked.

"If you take this off your dead!" She smiled as tears formed in her eyes. "Wait for me okay? And don't ever forget me" She hugged me again and kissed me on my cheek. Then she ran. She ran home not saying good bye.

*End Of Flashback*

 

I went to my bed and just layed there thinking of her. My thoughts were interupted with a ring at my door. I just rolled over and closed my eyes trying to ignore the ring. I heard a knock, then a ring, another and then another.

Can't a man get any rest!?

I got up and went to open the door. Right when I opened it, four idiots tackled me.

"Hyun! We missed you!" Dae Sung screamed as Tae Yang closed an locked the door.

"Hyun, how was America!" All of Big Bang was attacking me with more questions. Great I'm baby sittign today. 

"It was fun guys" I tried to smile through my tired face. 

"Hyun can we sleep over we missed you" Said Seung Ri. He got a slap in the head from JI Yong.

"HEY GUYS! Keep it down Seung Hyun hyung just came back from America on a 12 hour flight" Ji Yong screamed at the idiots who tackled me.

"You're right Ji Yong" Replied Tae Yang, " we just missed out Hyung" We ordered pizza and caught up. I was away so long and missed out 6 months of fun.

 

 

 

***Dawn's POV***

When I arived at Eemoh's place, Lily patted my head and asked, "Aren't you tired, Dawn? You need to be ready for later tonight so get's some rest okay?"

"Thanks Lily, I think I'll take a nap." I motioned towards my room when my Eemoh came and turned me around and sat me on the couch.

"Dawn, I'll get your room ready, so just watch some television, okay honey?" She the TV on an interview. She brought so korean chips and some sliced strawberries. 

"Thanks Eemoh." I smiled to her and continued to watch. This is an interesting sho- Wait a second... Haven't I seen him? "Eemoh! Who is that?" She came in the room and looked up at the TV.

"Oh him? He's handsome huh? He was at the airport today too! He's a rapper in a K-pop group called Big Bang, but lately he's been filming a lot of movies outside of Korea. Dosen't he look like..." She started to say, "Nevermind. Your room is ready. Why don't you go in and sleep. Your Father is coming tonigh"

"Oh yeah. He said to go dress shopping. I need a formal dress or something like that"

"Yeah you do, sweetie. Just sleep,I will take care of it. We'll leave right now for it! Just sleep and call me on your cell if you need anything. Lily will be here." I heard her talk to Lily outside my door. I went to the bed and drifted off into a heavy slumber.

I was woken up by Eemoh and was handed and dark blue gown and was dressed up by stylist. I knew it was show time.
 

 

 

 

*****************************************************************

Hi guys! This is my very first story. I actually contiplated on writing this becuase I'm not an amazing writer and I don't think I can be very dedicated to write this. I'm on spring break so I'll try to write as much as I can!

If you have any questions feel free to ask! 

I tried to make this story sound like it's from an American Korean Point of view. It might get a bit confusing with Korean and English.
Just to clear up, Eemoh mean Mom's sister in korean(: Basically and Aunt!

 

Thank's for reading!! xoxo