Chapter 4 - The Big Night

Me and My Brother’s Best Friend

 

 

At Yuri’s Mansion: 10.50 p.m.

 

 

Author POV:

 

Beams of light were reaching the skies, while songs were blasting through the air thanks to the hired DJ at Yuri’s Mansion. Lots of people have already arrived, drinking here and there, mingling around, flirting and just dancing all around the Mansion. Best part was, people just kept on coming.

“Girls! When its close to twelve, remember to get ready” Tiffany said excitedly in Yuri’s room. Tiffany was wearing a silver mini dress with silver high heels. She got her mushroom style hair straightened out and curve at the end of its tips.

“Fany chill, all we need to do is dress up and get on stage. I still need to do the emceeing too” said Yuri while looking at the mirror, fixing her black mini dress. Grinning once she finishes.

“Plus, its only… 10.52 p.m. unnie. We started the party at 10.30 p.m.” said Amber while looking at the mirror too, pushing Yuri aside to fix her hair. “Handsome” is what Yuri heard Amber said quietly. The tomboy was wearing a black V-neck long sleeve but the sleeves are folded until the elbow with a long black jean pants.

“I figured by 11.00 p.m. the real party starts” said Hyoyeon in a matter-of-a-fact tone while dancing to the music being blast all around the mansion. The blonde girl was wearing a bright red top with mini black jeans and black heels.

“Where’s Soo?” asked Taeyeon.

“She said she was gonna hit the buffet table to get some more of those custard bread thingy and that if she wait for all of us to go out she will be dead” Amber explained calmly while looking through window which displayed the courtyard. Sooyoung was wearing bright blue dress along with slight dark blue heels with her long brown curls.

“And there she is! Dipping those custard bread to the chocolate fountain as we speak” Amber said while taking out her phone to record the eating monster.

“WHAT! NO! Taeng stop her please buddy! It lowering the party’s quality having a chocolate vampire all the chocolate drink” pleaded Yuri.

“WHAT? Why me?! Ask Am or Hyo to do it. I’m not going out looking like... like... this!” said a panic Taeyeon. Taeyeon, for once, looked hot in the eyes of people other than her best friends. She was wearing a white long sleeve V-neck, like Amber, its long sleeves folded to her elbow with a cream mini pants jean along with cream high heels. She had short dark brown hair with its tips being blonde.

“Stop being such a baby Taeng! Its just for tonight and hell your makeover looks amazing cause of us! Boys and girls will be all over you Taeng” said Tiffany while looking at Taeyeon from head to toe nodding approvingly at their work of art.

“But-“

“Come on Taeng! Just for tonight, it’s a special occasion isn’t it? Tonight is gonna be the birth of our band. Pleaaaaase” Amber pleaded.

“But... But...”

“Yeah just like what Am said, pleeease” Hyoyeon and Yuri pleaded.

“…ALRIGHT!”

“Great! Once you told Soo go have fun! Don’t come back unless its close to twelve, kay” Yuri said while pushing Taeyeon out of the door.

“Wait, wha-“

“BYE!” they all said while slamming the door to her face. Locking sounds can be heard.

“What. The. HELL” Taeyeon exclaimed to the door.

 

 

 

At Yuri’s Front Mansion: 11.00 p.m.

 

 

Jessica POV:

 

”Woah. The kid sure is rich” I said to Taec in amazement.

“Told you that you didn’t over dressed for a kid’s party. Anyway I’m gonna go park first. I’ll meet you inside babe”

I was drop off at the kid’s front entrance. As I was walking in, for sh!t, this place is killing it. They are already people dancing drunkenly and people who are just plain high. As I look around these people vary from fourteen year olds to people who are thirty plus year olds.

Damn. I’m hungry. I haven’t eaten this whole day. I bet this rich kid got amazing food served. I should go to the buffet table to see if there is some left. If there is, Taec could meet me there. After I finished texting Taec, I went to the buffet table at the courtyard. Neither booze nor drugs provided at this party it seems, probably someone brought them over to get all these people drunk. Smart kids, they won’t be getting the blame for providing booze to kids.

“No! Aww come on Taeng! It’s so delicious!” the tall girl said while drinking the chocolate fountain with since, I think, the short cute woman took her bread. The short cute woman look at me pretty embarrassed about her friend while bowing her head at me. Oh my gosh! I’m sooo not gonna drink from there. Nor do I want to eat from this buffet table.

“No. Understand? Stop it. Everybody is looking at us” but the short cute woman, appetizing.

“Unnieee~” so the woman’s older than the tall girl? Thought she was one of them kids. Guess she’s baby faced. Target acquired. Just to get the tall woman out of the way.

“Okay, look. Yul, your bestie, said she got you a chocolate fountain which is actually made of chocolate just for you back in her room. If you want it you could ask her fo-“

Oops, don’t have to. The woman ran, to god knows where. Perfect timing. So her sister, the tall girl, is best friend with the host of this party. Automatically this made her friends with the host of the party. Sweet! I straightaway made my way towards her.

 

 

Taeyeon POV:

 

Soo is so gonna kill me if Yul didn’t prepare any food for her but MAIN POINT NOW IS THAT… I am. So. EMBARASSED. The beautiful blonde woman had seen what had happened between me and Soo!

On that note, the woman is stunning. She’s wearing a dark red mini dress with black high heels. I can’t stop looking at her after Soo left. She’s so beautiful that I think she’s sparkling while she’s walking towards me. OH SH!T! SHE’S WALKING HERE! Calm down. Calm down. Be cool.

“Hey” she said.

“H-Hey” Dammit! What am I supposed to say. How I wish Yul would help me right now. She’s looking at me! I’M FREAKING OUT.

“Cool party, its your friend’s right?” she asked while tilting her head sideways a little bit. Cute!

“Uh y-y-yeah, how did you k-kn-know?” I looked at her. She’s really beautiful.

“I overheard your conversation with your sister” she smiled. Damn. She’s really really beautiful. I couldn’t really pay attention to what she’s saying.

“Oh yeah, haha. I’m so sorry if you lost your appetite due to her. She’s always like that but she’s a nice person and she’s not a dirty person too” I tried to explained.

“It’s okay.  Enough about that. I wanna know about you” she smiled widely. Woah. Beautiful.

“Uh. Um. I am a. Uh, I am a. Taeyeon. I’m Taeyeon ha. Ha.” SH!T! LAME TAEYEON LAME!

“Cute. I’ll call you Tae for short hehe. I’m Jessica, nice to meet you” she said smiling while offering her hands to me. OH MY GOD. How can she be so freaking beautiful?!

I shook her hand which is so soft while saying “H-Hi Jeshi-Jeshica” damn me!

“No. Its Jessica as in Jest see car without making the r sound.”

“…JeskCca?” I asked while making a confuse face. She looked at me and giggled.

“Know what? Just call me Sica. It’s easier. You know… You’re so cute Tae~” she smiled warmly. Sh!t, I think my heart stop for a second there.

We talk and talk. Like she said, we were getting to know each other. I found out she has 6 siblings including her and she is the third oldest. There’s also other stuff we talk about but I’ll mention those things next time. Have I mentioned that she’s so FREAKING beautiful?! Anyhow, I got to know what her likes and dislikes are.

“Seriously? Cucumber? Why? Hahaha I never really like it but I don’t hate it.” I have gotten pretty comfortable with her over this short amount of time. She’s so fun to be with and I like her more every second! I’m not stuttering anymore. Mental self-five! Yeah!

“I just don’t” she glared playfully. That’s reaaaally cute.

“You’re look really beautiful tonight Sica” SH!T! THAT CAME OUT ON ITS OWN! But it feels great just by saying her name.

“Hehe Thank you! You too Tae!” She said cutely. It seems so naturally for my name to roll off her tongue that easily. I’m dying~~

“Thank you too, but I normally don’t look like this” I said while blushing. When I don’t wear makeup, I look like a kindergartner!

“I get what you mean, makeup can do wonders to oneself” she giggled.

“I think you would still look beautiful without makeup”

“Thank you too hehe” she winked. OMFG.

“N- No problem” I said while looking down, blushing.

There was silence cause’ I think we both ended up blushing and being shy.

“Let’s talk about something else, such as… Umm… Ah-hah! What do you work as?” she said after recovering herself

“Work?”

“Yeah, for example, I work as a lawyer” she works? I thought she was a highschooler.

“Lawyer? Really? That’s awesome! But how old are you Sica?” maybe she’s working part time as an assistant or something.

“I’m 22 years old, I forgot to ask about your age haha” she laughed. Gorgeous! Wait… 22?

“22?! Then I should call you Sica unnie! I’m sorry for being rude” I bowed to her. Even though she’s older than me, I don’t like her any less. I still like her A LOT.

“Unnie? Wait. Why? How old are you?” she has this confuse face.

“Well I’m-”

“Miss Taeyeon” the maid interrupted. Must be close to twelve already.

“Tell them, I’ll be there in a second” the maid nodded and left in a hurry. I bet Pany will be super angry if I’m late even if it’s only for a second.

“Sica unnie, I gotta go I’m sorry. Let’s meet and talk again sometime soon okay? I gotta go! BYE! AND YOU LOOK VERY BEAUTIFUL TONIGHT!” I yell as I was running to the double doors to go inside the mansion.

 

 

 

At Yuri’s Room: 11.30 p.m.

 

 

Author POV:

 

Taeyeon came right on time to Yuri’s room and fortunately for her, she was neither punished nor scolded. Everybody is already back to Yuri’s room and the one who stood out the most to Taeyeon was Sooyoung who has chocolate all over her face with what’s looks like little bits of chocolates on her hand. Yuri came to explain to Taeyeon she indeed prepared a chocolate fountain just for Sooyoung to make her behave for the whole night. Taeyeon only nodded thinking that she should have known.

“SH!T!” Taeyeon shouted suddenly while slapping her forehead.

“Language Taeng” Tiffany scolded. “And why? What happened?” Tiffany added.

“I forgot to check on my sister! I was so busy with this girl that I-“

“WHOA!” all of them interrupted her.

“BUSY?! WITH A GIRL?!” they all said simultaneously with shocked faces.

“We aren’t doing any funny business! We’re just talking!” when Taeyeon said that. They all give Taeyeon the dirty look, refusing to believe her on her definition of ‘busy’.

Taeyeon only shook her head in annoyance and said “I will tell you girls all about it later. For now, let’s just get change. Soo already finished eating and it’s close to twelve” Taeyeon pointed out and everyone looked at Sooyoung then back at Taeyeon.

“YOU BETTER!” they all said while Sooyoung just muffles the sentence.

“AND! Remind me to check on Ssul after the performance” Taeyeon requested. Tiffany was the only replying a “Yeah sure Taeng”.

After Sooyoung finish cleaning herself, they decided to get ready by getting dressed and getting their props for the performance. They all finished getting ready. They are only left with their mask. While the employee of the mansion was busy getting the stage set up at the courtyard, Taeyeon decided to have a little ‘talk’ while they have 10 minutes to spare.

“So girls, this is it. The OFFICIAL debut of our band” Taeyeon started.

“Yeah… Can’t believe Yuri ‘hired’ you to debut” Hyoyeon joked which they all laugh at for a while and then they’re back to being nervous.

“Come on girls, don’t be nervous! We love to do this remember! We’ve performed a few times already last year” said Tiffany.

“Pany’s right. We’re gonna do this cause’ we LOVE it!” Taeyeon said confidently for once. The rest nodded approvingly.

“Hence the beautiful mask I prepared for us” Yuri smirked. The mask Yuri prepared for the six of them were beautiful and mysterious. It attracts people to the mask. The mask only covers their eyes to the tip of their nose. Each of the mask’s designs and colours are different which defines the person wearing it.

“Thus the only reason why Taeng unnie agreed to perform” Amber said while the rest nodded in agreement.

“And our outfits are smoking hot!” Sooyoung added.

Taeyeon only can shake her head while smiling. Then there was a sudden knock on the door and the door open revealing a maid.

“The stage is ready Young Miss” the same maid that called Taeyeon said to Yuri.

“Alright, and remember to call me and the rest Miss only so that no one knows it’s us kay?” said Yuri. The maid only nodded and Yuri dismissed her.

“It’s time” Amber said nervously.

There was silence, all the girls were nervous and Taeyeon saw this. Taeyeon knew exactly what to do next.

“GG READY?!” Taeyeon yelled confidently. The rest all stop being nervous and they started smiling getting excited.

“YES!” they replied louder.

“YES WHO?!” Taeyeon yelled again.

“YES DORK!” and Taeyeon smiled as the rest all laugh.

With that, they confidently walked out of Yuri’s room being physically and mentally prepared for the stage.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TBC~

 

 

Yeah! I updated within a week! ...i think. hahaha, good enough XD

 

Thankyouu!! FOR SUBSCRIBING! AND READING! AND THE AMAAAAAAAAZING COMMENTS~ ^^