Chapter 3 - Meeting the brother's best friend

Me and My Brother’s Best Friend

Author POV:

 

 

At Taeyeon’s Room: 9.42 a.m.

 

 

“Dookong…” mumble a girl whose head were where her feet supposed to be and her feet dangling outside her bed.

 

*So wake me up when it’s all over, when I’m wiser and I’m older. All this time I was finding mysel-*

 

“WHAT?!” the sleepy girl shouted to the poor phone.

“…Taeyeon. You didn’t just…” the girl on the phone menacingly said.

The sleepy girl abruptly sits up on her bed with eyes wide open, sweats already forming on her forehead.

“…is this…. Pany?” asked Taeyeon quietly.

“No it’s your boyfriend. OF COURSE ITS ME TAENG!” shouted Tiffany.

“P-P-PANY! My most beloved, cute, pretty, beeeaauutiful eye smiling friend! How are you today? Did I mention that I love you? I love you Pany!” said Taeyeon.

“I’m not letting you go today Taeng. You’ll get it later. B-T-W! I’m calling you to remind you we got a jamming session today and you better…“ There was a pause and Taeyeon knows better so she put the phone a distance from her ear.

“Three, two and…” Taeyeon thought.

“GET YOUR HERE!! “

“Urghhh… Gotta love them” thought Taeyeon with a big smile on her face with her eyes still closed.

 

 

At Donghae’s Office: 10.20 a.m.

 

 

”Hey Bud!! How are ya? I heard you finish a great case early last night haha” talked Donghae to the phone.

He nods here and there and said “Great! Your team is amazing! Of course it’s because of my sister and her patner only!” he laughed and continued “Anyways, up for brunch my friend? Great! Yeah! The usual place, seeya later around 11, bye!”

“Time to get ready, better text Taeng if she’s up for brunch” talked Donghae to himself while smiling wickedly.

 

 

Inside of a cab: 10.19 a.m.

 

 

“I was supposed to be at Yul’s around lunch, well the earlier the better heh” grin Taeyeon. Suddenly, Taeyeon’s phone went off.

 

*Alright! You got mail! You got maaaaaaaaiilllll~~~*

 

The cab driver looked questioningly over the rear view mirror after hearing the baby sound ringtone. Taeyeon just smiled sheepishly and checked her phone.

 

‘From: DoongDoong Oppa

Time: 10.21 a.m.

Subject: Brunch, 11a.m.

Taeng! Want to have brunch with me and my bestie? It’ll be FUN!! XOXO‘

 

“Shoot! I forgot! If its 11, I think I could make it... Alright then! I’ve decided!” thought Taeyeon while doing a fist pump. The cab driver only shakes his head and smiled to see such an energetic kid.

 

‘Send to: DoongDoong Oppa

Time: 10.30 a.m.

Subject: Don’t ever use xoxo again

Sure! But I gotta leave early though, I got a jamming session with my besties~ Where to? The usual place?’

 

“aaaaaand send!”

 

 

*Alright! You got mail! You got maaaaaaaaiilllll~~~*

 

 

‘From: DoongDoong Oppa

Time: 10.40 a.m.

Subject: XOXO

Sorry late Taeng, I just finish washing up. Yeah! Seeya there Taeng! XOXOXOXOXOXO aaandd :*’

 

 

“Man I got shivers reading Hae oppa’s text” thought Taeyeon while shivering slightly.

“Excuse me uncle? Can you change course to Le Restaurant de Reve?” asked Taeyeon politely. The cab driver only nodded happily.

“Thank you uncle!!” smiled Taeyeon sincerely.

 

 

At Le Restaurant de Reve: 11.15 a.m.

 

 

“Thank you uncle!!” smiled Taeyeon sincerely while handing the money to the driver.

“You’re welcome, here’s the change” said the cab driver.

“Ah! It’s okay uncle! You can keep it, I was troubling you by asking you to change course just now. Anyways, I gotta go uncle! Thanks again!” said Taeyeon while running into the restaurant.

 

 

Taeyeon POV:

 

“Shoot! I’m late!” I ran as fast as I could inside the restaurant. As soon as I was inside, I saw my bro and another man. The man was having his back face to me while Hae oppa sat opposite to him. From where I’m standing… THE BACKVIEW OF THE MAN IS SOLID! SON OF A GUN! I’M FREAKING OUT. OKAY CHILL TAE. CHILL!

“Taeng! Here!” Hae oppa waved at me. I went to seat next to him as fast as I could, before he embarrasses me further.

Once I reached my seat, my hope died of meeting ‘The one’. It was just Wooyoung oppa. Don’t get me wrong, he’s all hot, handsome and nice but I just don’t feel it from him. Even though he claimed to love me, he’s just not my type I guess. Can’t force love.

“Hey there Taeng, how are you?” asked Woo Oppa.

“Heeyy Woo oppa, I’m fine and I know you’re as fit as ever even though you’re just a lawyer like Soonkyu is”. I can see my stupid brother grinning like a kid seeing our interaction. He always love the idea of me and his best friend dating cause he knows that Woo oppa would take good care of me, even I do too. But like I said, I don’t feel it.

The breakfast continued on with some random talks here. We ordered and we just continued talking. Just before my order was place on the table, my phone went off.

 

 

*Alright! You got mail! You got maaaaaaaaiilllll~~~*

 

 

‘From: PanyPany

Time: 12.10 p.m.

Subject: …….

Taeng.’

 

Huh? Why is she angry? Hmm…

SH!T. That can’t be good. I lost track of time, again! I’M DEAD!

“Hae oppa, Woo oppa I gotta go. Can you pack this miss, I’ll be eating out” the waiter only nodded. While waiting for the waiter, I packed my things. Both of them looked at me questioningly.

“Why Taeng?” they both asked me simultaneously.

“Mad. The pink monster is mad” and they both understood it perfectly. The reason as to why Woo oppa understands is because Tiffany is Woo oppa’s younger sister hence why Tiffany and I are closer than the others.

Once my order was packed, I kiss Hae oppa at the cheeks and bid them goodbye. I hail a cab and straightaway went to Yul’s place. While I was in the cab, I remembered to text Ssul that I would be sleeping over at Yul’s house rather than her best friend and she just replied an okay.

 

 

At Yuri’s Mansion: 12.50 p.m.

 

 

I managed to get in since the staff at Yul’s mansion all recognizes me. I straightaway go to the sound proof room where we usually go jamming. On my way to the room, I saw how busy the staff is setting up the place for the big party.

“Hey girls! Ha-ha” The room was dead silent. There are four people in the room who wanted to laugh their butts off because of what would happen next and there is one person who looks like she wanted to kill the person she’s looking at now.

“I BROUGHT FOOD FOR YOU PANY, THE FOOD IS READY TO BE SACRIFICED!” and with that Pany chased me all around the house till she’s tired. She couldn’t catch me though so I was saved by my strong legs hehe. The rest just laughed.

After we got back to the room, we straightaway practice our songs that we would perform for later tonight. Tonight is gonna be sick.

 

 

 

At ??????’s House: 3.00 p.m.

 

 

Author POV:

 

There were two figures on the bed. One was lying down with his hands around the woman’s waist while the woman was sitting down on the bed with a laptop on her lap.

“Hey babe! Let’s have fun tonight! Heard some kid is throwing which is said to be ‘the biggest party ever’ and I heard they hired a pretty good band to perform” said the build man to the woman who is working on her laptop on the bed.

“Tonight? Okay then, I’m free anyways since my team finished off a big case” replied the woman.

“Now that’s my babe, always ready to get it on” the man said while giving her the dirty look.

“As much as I want to, I can’t. I got a few more things to finish off” the woman said while giving the man a peck.

“Alright I understand, I will pick you up tonight babe” and the woman only nodded continuing her work. The man stood up, already wearing his shirt and pants, going to the front door.

“LOVE YOU SICA BABY!” then the sound of the front door closing can be heard.

“Uh-huh” she replied softly but the man was already out of the house.

 

 

 

 

 

TBC~

 

 

Hehe~ Hope it's okay~ 

Jessica will really appear on the next chapter~

I will update sometime next week!

Thanks for subscribing, reading and the lovely comments!!